Chapter 5 : The biggest secret...

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you just say that you care, Jungkook?"

"HAHAHAHAHA!! You're fall for it...HAHAHAHAHA! There is no way...I'm gonna fall for her...so funny that you're fall for it...HAHAHAHA!"

"Wait, no way. Jungki?! There no way you possess Jungkook's body? You can only..."

"Haha...now you realise it! Yep..I'm Jungki...Jungkook's twin. By the way, you're Mingyu right? Wah...its been a long time since I met. Its have been...7 years ago right? Wah, we are just a kid at that time."

"How did you possess his body...he doesn't even talk! No...you're Jungkook right? You're just kidding right, Jungkook? Don't play with me..."

"Yah! Do you think that Jungkook can act like me? Are you kidding me? No way! He is just a quiet person. And! He talked a lot this days...without you realise it..."

"Are you kidding me? He only talk to me and Eunjin. He even nods only if we asked any question or maybe shake his head. But...just get out from his body!"

"Anyway...before I get out from his body, there is only one way for me to possess his body and the way is if he talks a lot. So, try to think about it who did he talk to? Anyway, say to Eunjin that I miss her and tell her...that she got a nice boyfriend..."

It was a short time for my twin but I know he will possess my body longer someday. I should just get ready to say "sorry". Jungki, that is the name of my twins and until now, nobody knows how he died eventhough Mingyu and Eunjin already ask him that question but no answer. Eunjin? Better keep secret about her until it's a right time to reveal about her.

"Mingyu...what should I do?"

"Yah! Don't talk...if not, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter