Chapter 6 : Mental breakdown...

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm being dragged by a guy that become a stranger to me to the rooftop that have been filled with many kind of tradegy for me. I'll tried to stop but the more I tried, he will walk faster than before. Since there is nothing that I could do, so I must settled this thing as soon as possible. In the end, the school bell ringing, the sign that school already start. That bell save me because me and Mingyu need to turn back to the class. He said that he will meet later after class and I'm just need to get ready for that or maybe I should make a script for that. His face is completely red but his eyes don't look like he is angry. Well, I just hope that he don't angried at me. Anyway, finally, my heart beating just normal as before. Anyway, the problem is still unsolved and I'm still can't decide whether it's love or not.

The whole class still in shocked about the "kiss" thing. Eunjin completely happy since knowing about that too but Jungkook look at me and shake his head, I think, I will never understand him. Its still mystery about how he passed out a few days ago because he don't catch a flu or fever. I'm also didn't ask him about the question that I was about to ask. Should I ask him or not? I afraid that I'm mistaken, well, better not for now because maybe I don't look at it much closer. Today is the day of examination result. This is the first I'm taking examination in this school and I already got the first place in class.

"Okay, thats all for today class. Anyway, Sujeong? Can you follow me to the office? I have something to discuss with you."

"Yes, teacher..."

Of course everyone will be curious and scared if they being called to the office. We don't know if it a good news or bad news but everything will be reveal the moment we arrived at the office. All teachers are busy walking, sitting, talking and doing their own job in office. I can also see some teacher are secretly dating in the office. I'm just laughed in silence because its look so obvious that they were dating. My classroom put her things on her desk neatly and I also saw a picture of a girl and a guy. The gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter