Chapter 8 : A date...

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days before the date...

"Eunjin...if you need to choose between love and dream, what will you choose?"

"Since I'm in the age to chase my dream...so I choose dream..."

"Aah~...hmm..."

"Why? Is there anything happen?"

"Oh...nothing..."

For my dream, I need to go to Jungkook's house but for love, I need to go for a date with Mingyu this Saturday. Think, Sujeong! Who will you choose, Jungkook or Mingyu? Wah, this is stressing me out! Wait, I had an idea. I just hope Mingyu accept it.

Today is the date and I choose my dream so I go to Jungkook's house. I ask Mingyu the other day either I can postpone the date to Sunday or not? Thankfully, he agreed to postpone the date. I walked to Jungkook's house according to the address that he gave me the other day. When I arrived, I saw Jungkook standing of his house and he looks like waiting for someone. When he look around, he saw me. The thing is right now, he looks weird because he smiled so brightly and he doesn't look like Jungkook.

"Sujeong! Here!"

He called my name so I had no other choice but walked to him. Without hesitation, he hold my hand and walk.

"Why..."

"Why I'm standing in front of my house...that will be the question, right? So, the answer is because I'm waiting for you..."

"Why..."

"Why I'm waiting for you? Its because of we will go for a date..."

"A date?"

Finally, I can said 'a date'. Just like the first time I talked to Jungkook, he knows what I'm gonna ask or say but the sounds, it seems different. Wait, I think I saw this before. The one I saw, his face is Jungkook but the attitude is different. But why,

"Why we are dating right now? Because since we're making a story based on romance, so I want you to feel what is romance...anyway, holding your hand right now, can you feel anything?"

I don't know why but my heart beating so fast because of that right now. I just hope that this date end quickly and the most important, I just hope that Mingyu didn't see this. Well, his house is far from this place. We go to the cafe that near the lake. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter