Chapter 9 : The truth...

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-yo-you saw it, Mingyu?"

How did he saw it? There is no way he is following for the whole day? He doesn't live in this neighbourhood and his place is faraway for here. He also doesn't live near the Jungkook place.

"Well, I'm just wondering if you have any problem so maybe I can help but I saw a girl dress up so lovely and walk to some place."

"So, you followed the girl?"

"I thought maybe I should followed the girl but...I didn't know that our destination are the same...but suddenly...the guy that I want to meet hold that girl's hand...and the girl is you isn't it?"

I couldn't say a word and I'm completely shocked because since the start until the end, he with me and Jungkook. I'm curious about something, why did he want to go to Jungkook's place while he didn't even close with Jungkook? Is there anything that makes he go to Jungkook's place? Suddenly, some interrupted,

"Wah, what you wanna do, Mingyu...you shouldn't be angry on her...I think you should be angry on me becasue stealing your girl..."

This become more weird because Jungkook never behave like this, like a playboy. His fashion don't fit the usual Jungkook because Jungkook never wears a gangster style and what? Perfume? Does Jungkook have gone crazy? I'm just realised that, he also like this yesterday but at least, he doesn't wear a clothes like today. He looks simpler yesterday. Mingyu's ears slowly, its become red and he looks angry.

"Jungki! Hmph! J-Jungkook!"

"Jungki? Who did you just called, Mingyu?"

Jungki? Who is that? The one who in front of him right now is Jungkook? I couldn't understand the situation right now because it's so complicated. Who is Jungki? Why did Jungkook behave like this? Mingyu completely in clueless situation and its look like he did a bad thing by calling 'Jungki'.

"Mingyu! Answer me!"

"Aigoo...what should you do, Mingyu? You said you want to keep it as secret? Its look like you already told her..."

Suddenly, I remember what is the question that I want to ask Jungkook since the first day of school. He looks different at that time and I couldn't ask him before because of the door thing. I'm must, ask him now if not, that question will be left alone without answer.

"Jungkook..."

"Haha...better not to call me Jungkook anymore...that guy Mingyu, already said it...my name is Jungki."

"Jungki? Mingyu, did you know anything about this?"

I'm speechless since I don't know what are happening right now? Jungkook just said his name is Jungki and Mingyu knows about this but they didn't close to each other. Mingyu couldn't answer but suddenly, he make a phone call. Maybe its urgent so I don't want to care about it but I heard "Eunjin...". Eunjin? Why did he call Eunjin at time like this?

"Aigoo...poor our Jeong being left alone and her question didn't answer by Mingyu. Want me to answer it?"

Suddenly,..

"NO! DON'T ANSWER, JUN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter