Puzzle

The Person I Love [HIATUS]

For the next few days Jihyun would sometimes met up with Woohyun and would always called him oppa. Little did she knew that Woohyun’s fan girls started to get annoyed and pissed that Jihyun was so closed with their Woohyun oppa. It was a sunny day and it was recess time. Infinite was at the back of the school at the field and sitting on the bleachers, talking to each other while Sungyeol, L, Hoya and Dongwoo were playing basketball.

Sunggyu was chewing on his apple while looking at the boys playing basketball. Sungjong was reading a comic book and Woohyun was lying on the bleachers with his eyes closed.

“I wonder where Jihyun is.” Sunggyu said. At that name Woohyun ears perked up but he still closed his eyes.

“Yeah… she always comes here when recess. Where is she?” Sungjong said and looked around. Just then a figure ran towards the school field. She was holding lunch boxes. “Oh! There she is!” Sungjong pointed excitedly.

Woohyun opened his eyes and sat up. He looked at where Jihyun was. Sunggyu eyed his every move and smiled by himself. Jihyun stopped in front of the bleachers and climbed up. Half panting she waved and gave a wide smiled to the three boys.

“Hello.” Jihyun greeted and smiled sweetly causing a tingling sensation popped out in the pit of Woohyun stomach. He just nodded; still acting cold and Sunggyu smirked to himself.

“You are late! I miss you.” Sunggyu pouted cutely and Jihyun laughed not realizing an intense stared Woohyun thrown to Sunggyu. Sungjong decided to play along and pulled JIhyun’s wrist, making her sat next to him instead of Woohyun. 'These guys are weird today.' Jihyun thought but let it slipped away.

“How was your class, oppas?” Jihyun asked as she opened her lunch box. The maids always cooked like she was a giant monster and so, Jihyun always shared her lunch with Infinite.

“Do we look like we’re going to class?” Hoya interrupted and she look to the left, seeing another four handsome bad boys coming closer with sweats drenched their clothes.

“Never.” L muttered as they settled down on the grass,

“Ah…I should have known this.” Jihyun giggled but stopped when she noticed Woohyun is a bit quite today. Jihyun moved and sat next to him, offering a spoonful of her lunch to Woohyun’s lips. He looked at it and then at Jihyun and slowly shook his head. Jihyun pouted and shoved it again to his mouth. Woohyun sighed at the cute face in front of him and hesitantly open his mouth. She shoved the food inside his mouth as the others began to whistle and teased them. Both Woohyun and Jihyun’s faces were red by now; obviously embarrassed by the teasing. Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck and stood up.

“Erm…I’m going to buy some drinks.” Woohyun said and walked away, leaving all of them. No one knows that everything that happened was being observed by a group of four girls. They were gritting their teeth and cursed Jihyun for being too close with their desired men and so, an evil plan was set up.

They couldn't take it anymore. They couldn't let Jihyun has all of them. They wouldn't let her do whatever she wanted just because of her status and now, that ‘princess’ status of hers will never be tolerated anymore. They didn’t care if Jihyun is a daughter of rich family, heiress of the largest business in Korea or not. All that they know, they must do something to stop Jihyun winning all the men’s hearts.

After lunch, Jihyun went to the restroom before heading back to class. She looked at the mirror; straighten up her uniform when the door was locked with a dangerous clicking sound. Jihyun turned to her right and saw four girls were smirking at her. She tried to act calm though she could feel something was wrong with their glares. Jihyun smiled, adding the irritation in them.

“Kang Jihyun.” Woori; the leader of the group called out her name.

“Yes. Anything I can help you?” Jihyun asked still smiling nervously.

“Well, there’re so many things you can do to help us, actually.” She smirked and pushed Jihyun harshly to the wall. Jihyun's back  bumped on the wall and small winced came out from . Woori glared at her and Woori's hand went to Jihyun's throat and she squeezed it with full hatred towards Jihyun.

“We are warning you, Kang Jihyun. Stay away from our Infinite oppa! Arasso?” Woori said as she strangled Jihyun’s neck causing her to unable to breath. She gasped for air and tried to pushed away Woori's hand on but she was too strong.

“Stop eating lunch with them! Stop talking to them! If we see you with them again, especially Woohyun oppa, I swear you’ll never like what will happen later!” Woori let go of Jihyun’s neck and gave her a hard slap on the cheek before head off from the restroom. Jihyun face was whipped to the side and she touched her burning cheeks. She closed her eyes trying to forget the pain.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

“Woohyun oppa? What are you doing here?” Jihyun asked as she found Woohyun was waiting for someone in front the school gate. Most of the students were gone already, heading back to their houses. Jihyun was the one left as she had to stay and do the cleaning.

“Erm…I was waiting for the others, but I think they ditched me already so…yea…do you want me to walk you home?” Woohyun asked nervously as Jihyun just froze there. This is the first time Woohyun asked to walk her home and she couldn't help but felt like floating in the air. Jihyun smiled sweetly at Woohyun, causing him to bit his lips anxiously waiting for her reply.

“Did you by any chance…waiting for me instead of the others?” Jihyun finally found the strength to tease Woohyun as she found him so adorable, looking shy and the cold look on his face were disappeared in instant.

“No!” Woohyun stated a little too offensive and Jihyun just giggled. Just then she remembered about the threat from the girls. Jihyun look around the school compound and sighed in relieve when there is no one to be seen. She smiled brightly and nodded. “Kaja!”

The walked to her mansion was never bored as Jihyun kept talking non stop. Woohyun sometimes just nodded and bit back his smiled when Jihyun talked about her funny memories. Jihyun would sometimes asked about Woohyun such as what he likes to eat, his favourite colours, his hobbies etc. Woohyun loves to hear her giggling sound. He found it cute and every time Jihyun smiled or giggled to him, he could feel butterflies flying freely in his stomach.

“Oppa…let’s end it here, ok?” Jihyun said as the roof of her mansion already could be seen from the junction that leads to her big house.

“Why can’t I send you in front of your house?” Woohyun frowned as he started to have negative thoughts about it. 'Could it be that Jihyun ashamed having me as a friend?' Woohyun thought. Jihyun seems to read his mind and shook her head frantically.

“Ani oppa! It’s not what you think…It’s just that, I don’t want my bodyguards to see me with guys or they will tell my daddy and I wouldn’t be allowed to walk home by myself again. And…I can’t spend my time and walk with you anymore…” Jihyun whispered the last sentence softly but still managed to be heard by Woohyun. He bit his inner cheeks to prevent a smile forming on his thick lips.

“O-ok” Woohyun said awkwardly and his eyes met Jihyun. His eyes grew bigger as Jihyun did something unexpected. She tiptoed and left a peck of sweet kiss on Woohyun’s right cheek.

“Thank you for walking me home, Woohyun-oppa.” Jihyun said as she withdrew the kiss with a flushed face. She bit her lips and ran away from Woohyun with uneven heartbeat. Woohyun touched his cheek, remembering the feeling of Jihyun’s lips on it few seconds ago. He sighed and walking back to his house. 'What is she doing to me? It felt so good when she was around.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrriten by berry_b2ty and edited by me ^^

Thank you berry_b2ty