My Confession

The Person I Love [HIATUS]

Finally it was the day that every girls would bring chocolates with them and then gave it to someone they like. It was Valentine’s Day. Jihyun also brought a box of chocolate with her. After all this years that she like Woohyun but she never had the guts to confess to him. Right now she determined to do so after she saw the caring and warm side of Woohyun.

The box of chocolate was in her backpack. She grabbed the straps of her bag and walked inside the school. Every male in the school were staring at her admiringly, hoping that they would get a box of chocolate from Jihyun. Every year Jihyun never gave anyone a chocolate before but that didn’t stop them from hoping they would get this year.

“Will she give a chocolate to someone this year?” “I hope she give me the chocolate.” “I want to be the lucky guy to receive her chocolate.”

But to their disappointment Jihyun just walked past them and gave them a polite smiled.

Jihyun went to her locker and put on her locker combination. She opened her locker and put her books inside it.

“Annyeong Jihyun.” A voice said.

“Annyeong Kimchi-ah.” Jihyun said with a smiled but continued to take her books that she needed.

“Anyway… did you bring any chocolate?” Kimchi asked. Right when she asked that every boy in the school started to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“Umm…. Yes.” Jihyun answered. The boys glanced at each other and their hopes rise up when they hear it.

“Omo! You’re going to confess this year?!” Kimchi squealed. Jihyun looked around her and saw the boys staring at her. When they saw Jihyun looked at them they pretended to be busy with something else.

“Kimchi this is not the right time to talk. Let’s get to class.” Jihyun said and closed her locker. She started to drag Kimchi to their class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Hyungs! I got news! I got news! I got some great news!” The maknae Sungjong said repeatedly in front of his hyungs. He just arrived at Infinite class where they just chilling until Sungjong came in.

“We heard you. Don’t need to repeat it.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“What’s the news maknae?” Hoya asked him. Sungjong took a seat beside Woohyun who was laying his head on the desk with his eyes closed.

“It’s about the popular and rich girl in this school.” Sungjong said.

“Kang Jihyun?” Dongwoo took a guess.

“Yes!” Sungjong exclaimed. Right when the name been mention Woohyun opened his eyes slowly and stared at Sungjong from the side.

“What about her? She’s going to give chocolate to someone this year?” Sungyeol titled his head to the side.

“That’s right hyung.” Sungjong said. Woohyun’s head shot up from the desk and he stared at Sungjong with wide eyes.

“Who’s the guy? Is he the same class as her? Or is he older than her? What’s his name?” Woohyun bombarded Sungjong with questions. The others stared at him.

“Why are you so excited Woohyun hyung?” L raised an eyebrow. Woohyun realized what he did and he cleared his throat awkwardly. He didn’t know why either why he was like that. The questions just came into his head and he couldn’t help but asked.

“Is there something you wanted to tell us Woohyun? Like was there anything happened in the last few days?” Sunggyu asked suspiciously.

“There’s nothing.” Woohyun muttered and looked away. Sunggyu still eyed him.

“Sungjong, continue what you wanted to say.” Sunggyu turned to Sungjong after a while staring at Woohyun.

“I heard that Jihyun will give someone chocolate this year and she tends to confess to someone. Who? I don’t know. But yeah… many guys already lined up and waited for Jihyun to give chocolate to one of them.” Sungjong finished.

“Oohh… so that’s why I saw the guys were fixing their hairs and make sure that their uniforms were neat.” Sungyeol said remembering what he saw at the hallway and the boy’s rest room.

“I wonder who she going to give it to.” Woohyun thought to himself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Kriinnngggg*

The bell rang indicating that it was recess time. Students piled out from the class and went to the cafeteria. Jihyun and Kimchi walked out from the class together while chatting. They entered the cafeteria and it was full of girls confessing to the boys they like and gave them chocolate. Infinite’s table was full of gifts from the girls. A girl came to Woohyun and confesses to him.

“Woohyun sunbae. I really like you. Please accept my chocolate.” The girl said with a wide smiled. Woohyun looked at the chocolate and then looked at her.

“No thanks.” Woohyun said with a cold tone and looked away while drinking his soda. The girl was embarrassed and her face flushed red. She looked around her and saw the other girls staring at her and some of them laughing at her. She quickly walked away and out from the cafeteria.

“You are a heart breaker Woohyun.” Sunggyu smirked. Woohyun just shrugged and then rejected another girl gift,

Jihyun put her tray on the table and sat on the chair while Kimchi sat in front of her. She sighed and looked at Woohyun who was rejecting the girls’ gifts. Then she looked back at her food.

“That’s it. I won’t confess to him.” Jihyun said.

“Are you crazy? You’ve been waiting to confess to him for all this years! This is the right time for you. You got to do this now. He is going to graduate this year!” Kimchi stood up and shook Jihyun’s shoulders vigorously. Kimchi didn’t care the students that gave her weird gazed.

“Kimchi… calm down. People are looking.” Jihyun whispered. Kimchi took a deep breath and sat down.

“You got to confess to him or I’ll make sure to drag you to their table right now.” Kimchi threatened.

“You don’t understand. I mean look at him. Every girl come and goes but he rejected all of them. I lose all my confident just by looking at it.” Jihyun pouted and stared at the box of chocolates in her hand. The box was a silver heart shaped and a red ribbon was tied around it.

“Come on Jihyun. You are Kang Jihyun. The daughter and the heiress of Hyundai Group. You must have confident in this. If something happened I got your back.” Kimchi gave an assuring smiled. Jihyun looked at her and she nodded her head. Jihyun smiled back and stood up from her seat while holding the box of chocolates.

“Hwaiting Jihyun.” Kimchi pumped up her fist. Jihyun took a deep breath and turned around. She stared at Infinite’s table for a while and then her legs started to move to their table. Everyone in the cafeteria stared at Jihyun especially the boys because she was holding the chocolates. They were praying that they would get the chocolates. But Jihyun kept walking past them which made them disappointed.

Jihyun swallowed hard as she getting nearer the Infinite’s table. She saw the other members table already filled with gifts. But Woohyun’s table was empty because he rejected all of the girls’ gifts. Finally she stopped in front of Infinite’s table. They were talking to each other but stopped when they spotted Jihyun at their table. Murmurs started filling the cafeteria.

“What is she doing at Infinite’s table?” “Is she going to confess to one of them?”

Jihyun held out the the box of chocolate and gasped could be heard around the cafeteria.

“Woohyun sunbae. I really really like you. I like you since middle school. Please accept my chocolate.” Jihyun said while closing her eyes. Woohyun eyes widened so were the rest of Infinite members. All the students in the cafeteria just stared at them with mouth opened.