Oppa~

The Person I Love [HIATUS]

The bell rang showing that recess time was over. The class was loud with students talking what happened at the cafeteria. Infinite except for Sungjong who was in junior class were talking quietly among them and waited for Woohyun to come back to class.

“I can’t believe Woohyun hyung just rejected another girl and not just other girl but the school’s princess.” Sungyeol said and shook his head.

“Hmm… I thought Woohyun likes Jihyun.” Sunggyu muttered.

“What? Woohyun likes Jihyun? That’s impossible. He’s cold like the ice even L is not that cold.” Dongwoo said and nodded towards L. He just kept quiet and watched them talked.

“But did you see his expression? He looked dumbfounded. I never saw him like that before. Usually if he wanted to reject a girl he will say right on their face.” Hoya said and all of them nodded their heads agreeing what Hoya said.

Just right then the door to the class room was opened and the students became quiet instantly after they saw Woohyun walked inside. What that shocked them the most were when they saw Woohyun holding a box, not just some box but a box of chocolates. The students’ mouth wide opened and their eyes were big as saucers.

Woohyun just walked casually to his seat. One hand in his pocket and another was holding the box of chocolates. Whispers could be heard in the class.

“Isn’t that Jihyun’s gift?” “So… he accepted a girl’s gift this year?” “Wow! Lucky Jihyun!”

Woohyun sat on his seat beside Sunggyu. He put the chocolates in his bag and then leaned back on his seat. He set his foot on the table and crossed it. Infinite just stared at him. Woohyun saw it and raised an eyebrow.

“What?” He asked innocently.

“Is that chocolate?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yes.” Woohyun answered and looked away.

“Is it from Jihyun?” Dongwoo asked.

“. . .  Yes…” Woohyun coughed on his fist and awkwardly cleared his throat.

“Do you like her?” L asked. Woohyun eyes slightly widened by the quietest member remarked. Infinite leaned towards Woohyun. They wanted to know what Woohyun would say.

“Do you?” Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun was a beat late, “No…”

Infinite smirked and leaned on their seats. Dongwoo snickered.

“Why…are you guys… acting weird?” Woohyun asked and stared at them.

“Nothing~~” Infinite answered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, Jihyun came to school with a smiled plastered on her face. She remembered what she talked with Woohyun yesterday and that made her happy. She hugged her books closed to her chest and walked to her locker.

“I heard it…” Kimchi sing song.

“Hear what?” Jihyun asked still with a dreamy smiled on her face.

“That Woohyun sunbae accepted your chocolate. Is it true?” Kimchi asked with a wide smiled on her face. Jihyun closed her locker after she took out her books. She took a deep breath and faced the smiling Kimchi. Kimchi stared at her with wide curious eyes. Then Jihyun nodded as the answer to her question.

“Omo! Congratulations Jihyun! I’m so happy for you!” Kimchi squealed and held her best friend tightly while jumping up and down. Jihyun just chuckled. She didn’t care the stares from other students. She was just too happy that Woohyun actually accepted her gift and the fact that now Woohyun was her friend and she promised to make Woohyun fell for her made her happiest girl in the world.

She didn’t know where she got the courage to say such things to him that time but all she knew was that she fell deeper for Woohyun as time passed by.

After Kimchi done spazzing they both walked to their class and Jihyun told Kimchi what happened after she walked from the cafeteria. Kimchi would squealed and told her how lucky she was when Jihyun told her about yesterday.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Time passed by with Jihyun intently focused on what the teacher said and jotted down notes. While Kimchi laid her head on the desk and drooled, murmuring about Dongwoo.

The bell rang and Jihyun woke Kimchi up. They walked to their next class and that was P.E. They went to the girls’ locker room and changed to their P.E. clothes. They walked out from girls’ locker room and went to the field. The boys were eyeing Jihyun slender white legs.

Usually Jihyun would hide it with long white socks which reached below her knees when she wore school uniform. But when wearing P.E. clothes she just wore short socks that cover her ankles only.

“Kyaaa! It’s Infinite oppas!” A girl squealed. Soon all the girls screamed their lungs out. Today the sophomore students and the senior students were having the same P.E time. Kimchi nudged Jihyun who was staring at Woohyun from afar.

Infinite were at the field stretching their body.

“Omo! Woohyun oppa abs is so hot!” “Hoya oppa! Saranghea!” “L oppa! Look at me!”

The girls couldn’t stop shouting and screaming for their attentions. Infinite just ignored them except for Sungyeol who sometimes winked and smiled at them which made them screamed even louder. Woohyun was doing push-up and the girls screamed telling him how cool he looked.

Woohyun put on an irritated face. He was annoyed with all those girls screaming. While he was still in a push-up position he looked up and glared at those girls. He was going to shout at them to stop screaming like a maniac but stopped when he saw some boys flirted with Jihyun. She didn’t seem really comfortable about it. He searched around for her friend Kimchi and spotted her talking with Dongwoo. He turned to look at Jihyun back.

He stood up and dusted his hands while his gazed fixed on Jihyun and the boys. He walked to where Jihyun was and the boys stopped what they were doing and looked at Woohyun. They blinked frightened under Woohyun hard gazed.

“Umm… Jihyun-ssi we talked to you later.” One of them said and walked away followed by the rest of the boys. Jihyun sighed in relief. Finally she felt comfortable again. Woohyun eyed them walked away until he didn’t notice that Jihyun was looking at him with a smiled on her face.

“Annyeong Woohyun oppa.” Jihyun said cheerfully. Woohyun turned his gazed to Jihyun. He blinked at Jihyun like she was an alien.

“Waeyo?” Jihyun asked after she realized Woohyun weird gazed.

“Did you… call me… oppa?” Woohyun asked slowly. Jihyun nodded eagerly like a little kid.

“Yes. Wae? I can’t call you that?” Jihyun asked and slightly disappointed. Woohyun saw that and quickly shook his head.

“You can call me that.” Woohyun said and coughed awkwardly. Jihyun smiled getting wider. All this while if a girl called him oppa he would yelled at them threatened to not call him oppa. But to Jihyun he didn’t know why, he just like it when he heard her called him that.