Saved by him... again

The Person I Love [HIATUS]

Jihyun wore her designers dress and wore her expensive heels. She put on some lipstick and eyeliners. She tied her hair in a neat bun and let her bangs covered her forehead. She swept it aside a bit. She wore her earrings, then she wear a simple necklace and a matching bracelet. She looked herself in the mirror. She grabbed her black purse and went downstairs.

When she reached downstairs Mr. and Mrs. Kang were already downstairs at the door waiting for Jihyun. Jihyun went to them and they noticed them. Mrs. Kang smiled brightly at her daughter.

“My Jihyun is so beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to get her.” Mrs. Kang said. Jihyun just smiled.

“Anyway, at the party I will introduce you to one of my friend’s son. His father owned the Lee Corp. that I cooperated with So I hope you show them respect.” Mr. Kang said firmly.

“Yes father.” Jihyun answered politely.

“Let’s go. We don’t want to be late for the party.” Mr. Kang said and led the way. Mrs. Kang and Jihyun followed him and went inside the black limo. One of Mr. Kang friends was having a party to celebrate his success in making the top 10 most successful businessman in Asia. So he invited all his friends to celebrate with him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minutes later they arrived at the place. The chauffeur opened the door for them and they get out from the car. They entered the grand hall where everyone were talking and having a little bit of snacks that had been provided at the big long table.

When they entered the place, some of them immediately greeted Mr. Kang and his family. Jihyun politely bowed and smiled when her father introduced her to them. Even though there were many other girls in that party but every males eyes were on Jihyun. She outshined everyone in the party. Many were anticipated to be introduced to her. All of them knew that Mr. Kang was now searching for a future son-in-law for her daughter even though Jihyun was still in high school. Mr. Kang wanted Jihyun to be engaged to someone who could take care of his lovely daughter.

But he didn’t want someone ordinary to be his future son-in-law. He wanted someone who has power and money. Someone who could control not someone who was being control. Someone whose have name in the business world and not some low class commoners.

After talking to almost all of her father’s son’s friends, Jihyun decided to excuse herself for a while and went to the snacks table. She looked at all the foods and sighed. She was just too tired to be polite to everyone. She felt like she almost couldn’t breathe trying to keep her image as the angel of her father.

She scanned the foods on the table and her eyes caught on chocolates.

She always loved chocolates. It’s one of her favourite food of all! But her mother won’t let her eat chocolates too much because she didn’t want her daughter to be fat. Jihyun looked around for her mother when she didn’t see her; she approached the chocolate and picked a strawberry chocolate shape. She popped it inside and savored the taste.

“Do you want a drink miss?” A voice made her jumped a bit and she turned around. slightly opened and her eyes widened when she saw who the person was. The person also blinked at her. He was holding a tray on the other hand.

“W-Woohyun sunbae.” Jihyun stuttered. She looked at him up and down. He was wearing the waiter clothes like the others waiters wore.

Woohyun also looked at Jihyun up and down. He was stunned for a minute. "She is beautiful. No wonder almost all the males population at the school fell for her." Woohyun thought and then shook the thought away.

“Sunbae… what are you doing here?” Jihyun asked.

“Why do you think I am here? To enjoy this party?” Woohyun said with a cold looked. Jihyun looked down on the floor and bit her lips. She felt stupid for asking that question. She saw it herself that Woohyun wore a waiter clothes of course he was here to work. Jihyun knew that Woohyun didn’t have a good life like she had.

Woohyun felt bad for snapping at her like that when she was asking a question.

“Hey-“

“Jihyun-ah, come here.” Woohyun couldn’t finish his sentenced when Mr. Kang suddenly called Jihyun.

“Umm… I’ll see you later Woohyun sunbae,” Jihyun bowed her head to Woohyun and then walked to her father. Woohyun sighed. Just now he was going to apologize to Jihyun for snapping at her.

“Why do I felt like apologizing to her? I even made girls cried before but I didn’t care…” Woohyun muttered to himself. He looked over at Jihyun who was talking to a good looking tall man who seems older than him. He shook his head and went to the other people and offered drinks to them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Jihyun I wanted you to meet my friend’s son. This is Lee Minho and he is the heir of Lee Corp. He is also a model.” Mr. Kang introduced them. Lee Minho flashed his killer smiled at Jihyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kang Jihyun imnida.” Jihyun bowed and smiled at the handsome male in front of her.

“Well… I’ll leave you two alone to get to know each other better.” Mr. Kang said. Minho bowed at him respectfully and Mr. Kang left to meet his other friends.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Jihyun-ssi. You are beautiful like everyone said.” Minho smiled.

“Thank you Minho-ssi. You are good looking too.” Jihyun said. Minho laughed a bit and Jihyun just smiled but then her eyes caught something or… someone and it was Woohyun. Even though there were many males here with upper class status but her eyes and her heart only went to Woohyun. Even though Woohyun wasn’t wearing expensive clothes but to her, he outshined everyone in the grand hall.

“Hello? Jihyun-ssi?” Minho waved his hands in front of her. she snapped out from her dazed and looked up at him.

“Something’s wrong?” Minho asked and she shook her head. “Nothing.”

They chat a little bit more and then Minho and Jihyun went upstairs to look around the place. Minho was nice, handsome and not to mention tall but one thing Jihyun didn’t like about him was he was too cocky. He only talked about himself. He talked how he graduated from prestigious university, how he became a model, how girls swooning over him etc. Jihyun had to hold back the urged to roll her eyes at that precise moment.

Finally she couldn’t take it anymore and spoke up.

“Minho-ssi. I think I have to go now. I got school tomorrow. Let’s meet some other time and have a chat.” Jihyun bowed a little and turned to leave but Minho held her wrist.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Minho asked while holding Jihyun’s wrist tightly.

“Please let me go.” Jihyun pleaded. Minho smirked. He looked around him and there were not many people in the 2nd floor. He started to drag Jihyun to somewhere else. Jihyun struggled but her 167cm body strength was no match for 187cm tall man strength. She was dragged to a quiet place on the 2nd floor of the grand hall. She was pinned to the wall with both of her wrist been held by Minho’s strong hands.

“Do you know how hard for me to act so kind to your dad? I was trying very hard to give a good impression to him. I thought I can get his daughter by doing something like that and he believe me and introduced me to you. But I don’t know you were such a boring chick!” Minho snorted. Jihyun eyes widened at what she heard. So Minho was acting all along.

“Y-you were acting?” Jihyun asked. Angered filled her heart.

“Well… duh! Do you think I love doing all this? My dad asked me to do it because he wanted your dad company to fall on my hand. I agreed to it because I saw you but then I regretted because you are too boring-“

SLAP!

Minho’s face whipped to the side and his bangs covered one of his eyes. Jihyun eyes brimmed with tears. He stared at her with one of his hand touched the place where Jihyun just slapped him.

“I can tolerance you said badly about me but I don’t like it when you’re playing with my father trust.” Jihyun glared at him and stormed off but before she could away she was pinned to the wall again. Her back hit hard on the wall and she winced.

“How dared you slap me?!” Minho half yelled at Jihyun.

“You deserved it.” Jihyun whispered but her toned was harsh. Minho eyes grew dark and he leaned in trying to kiss her forcefully but Jihyun looked away. He was trying again and again but Jihyun moved her head.

“Aish!” Minho grew frustrated and held her chin harshly. While his other hand held both of Jihyun hands on her head. Jihyun couldn’t move her head anymore since Minho held it. He smirked and leaned in. Jihyun closed her eyes and prayed in her heart that she won’t lose her first kiss to someone like this.

One second... two seconds… three seconds passed but she didn’t feel anything.

She opened her eyes and saw the side of Woohyun’s face. Her eyes widened and she looked on the floor. Minho was on the floor with bleeding lips at the corner of his mouth.

“Don’t you dare touch her.” Woohyun voice was calm yet threatening. Minho got up from the floor and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. He was much taller than Woohyun but Woohyun didn’t seem intimidated by him.

“Who are you? Her boyfriend?” Minho asked with a smirked on his face. Woohyun glanced at Jihyun then glared at Minho.

“No… but I’m her sunbae.” Woohyun answered. Minho laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

“Why you!” Minho grabbed Woohyun’s collar and raised his fist.

“STOP!” Jihyun yelled. Minho’s fist was hung in mid air.

“If you punch Woohyun sunbae I will tell my father to not corporate with Lee Corp anymore. I know my father shared of the company is 55%. If my father’s company won’t cooperate with yours anymore, it can go bankrupt right away. Especially with my father influenced.” Jihyun threatened. Minho smirked the other way and let go of Woohyun’s collar by pushing him. Woohyun only stumbled a bit.

“I’m not done with you Kang Jihyun and you… whoever you are.” Minho glared at Jihyun and Woohyun and then walked away. Jihyun let out a sigh of relief.

“Are you okay sunbae?” Jihyun asked. Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

“Why are you asking me when you are the one who almost been ?” Woohyun asked casually. Jihyun blinked and then laughed awkwardly.

“Haha… I forgot… you’re the one who saved me. But hey! I was not almost been okay?” Jihyun pouted. “I just almost lost my first kiss.” Jihyun whispered to herself.

“What was that?” Woohyun asked.

“Nothing.” Jihyun answered quickly with a flushed face.

"Cute."  Woohyun thought. He stared at Jihyun with gentle eyes. He didn’t know why but he felt the urged he got to protect her. She looked so fragile and vulnerable. "She needs someone to protect her."

Jihyun noticed Woohyun was staring at her and she felt her heart beat racing by that stares. She bit her lips and fidgeted her skirt nervously.

“W-Why are y-you looking at me like t-that?” Jihyun stuttered. Woohyun snapped out from his thought when he heard that small angelic voice. Woohyun looked up at her eyes and she was blinking back at him. He looked away and cleared his throat. He felt his cheeks burning up.

“Y-you should go back d-downstairs. Your parents must be searching for you.” Woohyun stuttered a bit and he mentally facepalm himself for doing that.

“Neh sunbaenim. I’ll see you around.” Jihyun waved and bowed then she left and went downstairs. Woohyun leaned against the wall and put his hand on his chest where his heart was beating in fast paced.

“What’s wrong with me?”