Injured

The Person I Love [HIATUS]

Jihyun parents were not home because of their business trip. She was bored to death at home and she already done with the dining training. She sighed and switched the channel of the television over and over again. Finally she couldn’t take it anymore. She went up to her room and changed her clothes. She wore a black skinny jean and Victoria’s Secret pink hoodie. She wore her black and white sneakers and then went downstairs.

The maids and butlers gawked at her. Seeing their young lady wore something like that.

“What?” Jihyun blinked innocently.

“Miss Jihyun, you can’t wear something like that.” The head of maid said to her.

“Halmeoni. Don’t worry okay? Mom and dad wouldn’t know about this if you won’t tell them.” Jihyun smiled. She always called the head of maid halmeoni because to Jihyun she is like her grandmother. She was always so caring about Jihyun since she was a kid until she was a teenager now.

“But Miss Jihyun-“

“I’m going out now. Bye!” Jihyun didn’t let her finished her words and dashed out from the house. The bodyguards saw her and stopped her on her track.

“Miss Jihyun, where are you going?” One of the bodyguards asked.

“I’m going out for a walk at the park.” Jihyun said.

“We’ll send you there.” One of them said.

“No. That’s okay Jaejoong-ssi. I wanted to walk.” Jihyun said.

“But-“ Jaejoong started but Jihyun cut him off.

“I wanted to get a little bit exercise. My body is cramping because staying in the house for so long. I go now... Bye bye.” Jihyun patted Jaejoong shoulder and then ran off before they could stop her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Finally Jihyun arrived at the park. Not many people were there. She walked along the aisle enjoying the fresh air. After she had walked for several minutes she went to sit at the bench where it already provided. She looked around the place with a smiled on her face. The cold breeze hit her face and her long hair gently.

She looked to her side and saw a slide. She always wanted to go to the slide. Smiling brightly she stood up and went to the slide. Just when she reached there to go up the steps she saw someone under it. Her eyebrows pinched together as she moved towards the slide. She slowly walked there and bent down to see who was under it. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was. She let out a loud gasped which made the person under the slide looked up. He met eyes with her and his eyes slightly widened.

Jihyun let out a winced when she saw his bruised lips and cheeks. There was a long cut on his left cheek and his right eye was slightly bruised.

“W-Woohyun sunbae… are you okay?” Jihyun asked.

“Do I look like I’m okay?” Woohyun snapped.

Jihyun blinked and took a step back. “Mianhae…” Jihyun said softly. She looked at Woohyun who was wiping his bloody lips with his thumb. She took a step back and started to run. Woohyun looked up and saw Jihyun ran away.

“Crap… was I too harsh on her?” Woohyun felt a little bit guilty. “Why do I care anyway?” He shook it away and continued to wipe his lips gently with his thumbs.

“F-ck! It hurts like hell.” Woohyun cursed under his breath. Suddenly someone sat beside him and place something on the floor. He looked to the side and saw Jihyun. His eyes slightly widened. “Why did she come back?”

“Here, let me help you with your wounds.” Jihyun said gently and started opening the first aid kit. Woohyun just stared at her. Jihyun didn’t realize it because she was busy taking out a Q-tip and medicine out. Without Woohyun permission she started to treat the cut on his cheek.

Woohyun softly gazed at her. He was mesmerized by her soft touch that he didn’t feel the pain at all. Jihyun lightly blew on his wound but then her eyes shifted to Woohyun face. Now she realized that her face was just a millimeter away from his. She swallowed hard and her face started to heat up. Her heartbeat began to race.

“Oh no! What I’m going to do? What I’m going to do? What I’m going to do?”Jihyun panicked.

But Woohyun tore away the gaze first. He cleared his throat and coughed on his fist. Jihyun also looked away. He stood up and get out from the slide. He started to walk away. Jihyun quickly tidy up the first aid kit and stood up. She chased after Woohyun.

“Woohyun sunbae! Wait!” She yelled. Woohyun stopped on his track and Jihyun got in front of him. He raised an eyebrow.

“Take this.” Jihyun held out the first aid kit.

“I don’t-“

“You’ll need it. Treat your wounds and get well soon. Araso? I’ll go now. Bye.” Jihyun said with a smiled and started to walk as quickly as she can to her mansion. Woohyun looked at her until she was gone from his sight.

“Pshh… who is she to order me around?” Woohyun muttered but a small smiled formed on his lips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Woohyun arrived at his rundown neighborhood.

He went inside the building where he lived in and climb up the stairs. One hand was in his pocket while the other hand tightly grip on the first aid kit. He arrived at his house on the 7th floor. He opened the door and went inside. He closed the door behind him and went to his beat up couch.

He slumped down on the couch and heaved a deep sighed. He looked to the first aid kit beside him on the couch. Woohyun remembered how Jihyun gently treated his cut cheek and his expression softened. He opened the first aid kid and he touched the medicine and other things inside it. Then his eyes landed on something. It was a bracelet.

His mind automatically went to Jihyun. He titled his head to the side while staring at the bracelet where it shined under the sunlight through the window.

“I know you’re in the same school as me… but what’s your name?”