First Touch

Two's A Company
"Hngghh," Choa groaned as she stretched her arms, finally being granted the sweet release of the uncomfortable bus chairs. BTS and AOA were finally at their destination, the large villa in front of the pristine ocean. As the guys and the girls got out the bus, their gaze drifted to the view before them, with the maknae line unable to control their excitement. It was evening, and the view of the of the son setting on the horizon was breathtaking.
 
"Jin, can you help me with my bags?" The short haired blonde skipped towards the broad shouldered man, who in turn quickly looked away to hide his blush. Choa noticed this and quietly chuckled to herself.
 
"How can she act so normal after what happened?" Jin thought to himself. He quickly made his way to the trunk of the bus to help Choa bring her bags to the villa. As he put his hand on a bag, a thin, smooth and pale arm reached out to grab his.
 
"Not that bag, Jin, this is mine" Choa said as she took his arm, guiding it to a plain, dark purple travel bag. Her touch sent shivers down Jin's spine, and his nerves went crazy, and with this, he quickly pulled his arm away from her, and widening his eyes in shock.
 
Those were the eyes she loved so much, the big curious eyes that always gave away his emotions and what he was thinking off, and also, the eyes which seemed to say 'please don't hurt me'.
 
Choa softened at the sight, and a genuine smile appeared on her face, which made Jin's heart beat faster. The two idols could not seem to tear their gaze away from each other, until-
 
"Oi! What are you two doing? Hurry up!" Yoongi called as Jimin snickered at the scene before her.
 
Choa and Jin quickly broke out of their trance and Jin hurriedly walked towards the others, holding the blonde idol's bags as well as his own as the latter trailed behind him, looking at the ground and smiling to herself.
 
The two groups started to settle down into their rooms, unfortunately for Jin, the room that he was sharing with Jungkook was right next to Choa and Jimin's room. Jin unpacked his pink bag, taking out all his clothes and toiletries. Jungkook jumped onto the bed, which sounded with a creek, and he let out a content sigh.
 
"Hyung, what are we going to do about dinner later?" Jungkook asked the older member who raised his head at the question.
 
"I guess I'm cooking tonight, I'll go buy groceries now," Jin replied as he left their room and made his way downstairs.
 
"Oh Jin, are you going out? I heard you talking to Jungkook just now" a familiar voice asked Jin.
 
"Oh, hey Choa-noona, yes I'm going to go buy groceries cause I'm cooking tonight," Jin replied to Choa with a smile. Inside, however, he was struggling just to make eye contact with the blonde and trying to not stutter.
 
"I'm coming with you then!" she exclaimed loudly to the shock of Jin.
 
"N-no you don't have to-" Jin was stopped mid-sentence when Choa put her hand over Jin's mouth.
 
"I'm not taking no for an answer," Choa replied, smiling cheekily.
 
Jin sighed as he knew there was no fighting with this woman and made his way downstairs, with the short idol following cheerfully with a bounce in her step.
 
"Hey guys, me and Choa-noona are gonna go out and buy groceries. What do you all want for dinner?"
 
"Something with chicken!" Taehyung said.
 
"Something with curry!" Jimin added.
 
 "Curry chicken with rice?" Yoongi remarked, earning a furious nod from Jimin.
 
Jin looked and the rest and they all nodded in agreement as they didn't care what they ate, as long as there was food.
 
"Oppa, do you know where Kookie is?" Seolhyun asked cutely, calling BTS' maknae by his nickname. Jungkook hated that nickname, unless it was Seolhyun who was calling him it, to the amusement of the other members.
 
"He's in our room, why?" Jin asked in confusion as he tilted his head. This did not go unnoticed by Choa, and she giggled at his adorable actions.
 
"I'm bored, I wanna play games with him," she said as she pulled out a white Nintendo DS.
 
"Alright then, but you two don't do anything weird now," Jin said as he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.
 
"Okay!" Seolhyun replied, happily skipping up the stairs while calling Jungkook's name.
 
"Those two should just become a couple already," Hoseok said, causing the members of both groups to laugh in agreement.
 
"Alright, Choa-noona, let's go. Bye everyone," Jin waved to the members and exited the villa with Choa.
 
Choa was happy as she finally managed to spend some alone time with Jin, and her gentle smile slowly turned into mischievous grin and she walked towards the handsome idol. She went up beside him and quickly held onto his hand as they continued their short journey. Jin's eyes rounded as he looked at the blonde in shock.
 
"Wh-what are you doing this time?" Jin asked, with a hint of red appearing on his cheeks. He tried to pull his hand away, but again, her strength never ceased to amaze him. Sometimes Jin could never understand what was going through his noona's head.
 
"You don't like it?" Choa whimpered with her puppy eyes.
 
Jin's heart fell when he saw her and he sighed.
 
"It-it's not that I don't like it, but don't you think it's weird for you to do that to a guy who's not even your boyfriend?"
 
"Then maybe you should become my boyfriend, Jin~" Choa said as she squeezed his hand harder, smiling cheekily, with a glint in her eyes.
 
Jin, already blushing, blushed even harder until his face resembled a tomato, and all he could do was just stay quiet. Choa, noticing this, decided to lighten the mood for him.
 
"Besides, my hands are cold, so please just let me do this?" The girl said with a sweet smile that made Jin feel tingly and numb. He just nodded and continued walking as he didn't want to say anything to make the situation even more awkward.
 
"Why is this happening to me? What's this I'm feeling?" Jin thought to himself as he used his free hand to feel his chest, his heart beating like crazy.
 
They walked in silence for the most part, but it made the trip feel like eternity. It was windy out now, and the moon beautifully light up the area. Jin and Choa were both at peace as only the noise of owls hooting and the occasional sound of crickets could be heard.
 
The supermarket's light grew more apparent as the two idols neared, and Jin was relieved that the awkwardness would pass soon.
 
"Your hands are warm Jin" Choa inquired while breathing in the fresh air.
 
"Erh, thanks I guess?" Jin chuckled uncertainly at her statement, but he was genuinely happy inside when she said that. This woman affected him in mysterious ways.
 
"Oh !" The two idols quickly turned their heads up to look and their eyes widened.
 
 
Thanks to all of you who read and subscribed to my story, it really means a lot. I made this chapter longer than my previous as I promised. I'm gonna try and make this story have at least 10 chapters, and if not, then maybe I'll write a sequel. Again, thanks for reading and have a good night^_^