Heat

Two's A Company

Jin woke up with a start. He felt a strange feeling on his left thigh. It was his phone vibrating.

You are receiving a call from Choa

Jin chuckled and his eyes lit up in happiness. The man was wearing a sleeveless baby-blue T-shirt and white shorts.

"Oh yeah, we're together now," Jin thought and smiled happily to himself.

"Morning noona," Jin said as he picked up the call.

"Yah! I told you to just call me by my name," a playful voice replied.

"Haha, okay Choa. Why are you calling me?" Jin asked, fiddling with his toes.

"Because I miss you" Choa said with a giggle, making Jin blush.

She still had that effect on him, her beautiful allure, her gorgeous voice and playfulness. Choa reminded Jin of a cat, always observing and playful with those she loved. Jin got up and started pacing around his room, his ears tingling everytime Choa's voice spoke up on the phone.

"You know, you can just come to my room. Jungkook isn't here," Jin said hopefully.

All Jin heard was a giggle and footsteps outside his door, until someone burst in. All he saw was a blonde blur before he was pushed onto his bed by a short haired, blonde idol. He sighed in relief as he found it was none other than Choa and slowly rested his hand on her head. The blonde inhaled his scent, and exhaled, releasing a warm breath onto his chest which tickled the idol pleasingly. The room was quiet and nothing could be heard except for their gentle breaths. The cream-coloured curtains were slightly open, releasing just the right amount of sunlight into the room and making Choa look brighter and even more angelic. When she was finally done, Choa placed her tiny hands on Jin's chest, pushing herself up to look into his big, brown puppy-like eyes. In those eyes, she saw her whole world and she could feel herself falling even deeper in love with the man. They stared at each other for a while, not wanting to look away. Jin slowly moved his head towards Choa's, and enveloped her lips in a warm, gentle kiss. The blonde closed her eyes, savoring the kiss and her boyfriend's full lips.

"I love you," Jin pulled back and stared into Choa's big, brown eyes once more. He wrapped his arms around Choa's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"And I, you," Choa replied, affectionately ruffling Jin's hair.

He chuckled and pushed her off, getting up to go to the toilet to freshen up. Choa pouted at the sudden loss of contact but grinned as she saw Jin walking into the bathroom.

"Dat ," Choa said as she smiled to herself, thinking of many erted thoughts and chuckling lecherously.

Choa shook herself out of her lewd thoughts and spoke up.

"Jin, wanna go to the beach today? The weather looks great!"

"Mmhmhh okay!" Jin said, popping his head out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth.

Choa chuckled and walked out of the room to get changed. She found Jimin on her bead, smiling dreamily to herself.

"I wonder what's up with her?" Choa looked questioningly at the leader but didn't say anything.

She walked to the closet and opened it, revealing all the clothes she brought for different occasions.

"Yah, Jimmy, what should I wear?" Choa asked without turning, pulling out different outfits and holding them to her body, trying to see which looked best. She wanted to look good for her boyfriend after all.

"Mmh" Jimin replied, still engrossed with whatever she was doing. AOA's leader was lying down on her white bed, with her blanket sprawled messily on the bed.

Choa sighed and walked up to Jimin, and snatched her phone away. She burst out into laughter when she saw what the short idol was looking at.

"Really Jimmy? Top 10 cutest Min Yoongi videos?" Choa said, unable to control her laughter.

"Y-YAH!" Jimin said while pouncing on the blonde to get her phone back, her face as red as a tomato.

"It's not that funny- Stop laughing!" The yelled as Choa rolled on the floor in laughter, with Jimin groaning in frustration.

"So how was it?" Choa immediately stopped laughing, and stood up, looking her dongsaeng straight in the eye.

Jimin stared at Choa in confusion, trying to comprehend what she was asking.

"C'mon Jimmy, you know what I'm asking. We all heard you and Yoongi last night. You two were noisy as hell," Choa said, grinning cheekily.

If Jimin's face was red before, it probably was glowing completely red now, and her hands shot up, covering her face in complete embarrassment.

"Sh-Shut up..." Jimin squeaked in defeat.

"Anyways, does this dress look good on me?" Choa pulled out a cute baby blue dress with white polka dots. The sleeves were frilly, emphasizing her soft, pale arms.

"Mmh, whatever," Jimin nodded and shooed Choa away, falling on her bed face-first.

Choa, not bothering to pester the girl anymore, walked into the toilet and changed into the dress. Satisfied with how she looked, she added some light makeup and headed off to Jin's room.

"Is that...Red Velvet?" Choa thought to herself, a tinge of jealousy pulling at her.

"Oh hey Choa, you're back," Jin said as he pulled his baby-blue T-shirt back on, his delicious six pack abs showing for less than a second before his shirt covered them.

Choa her lips needily but then snapped back to attention.

"Was that Red Velvet playing?" Choa asked in annoyance.

"Yep! Why?" Jin asked curiously.

"Which member is your favourite?" Choa asked, narrowing her eyes and staring sternly at the man.

"My favourite member? Joy of course-" Jin stopped mid-sentence, and his mouth slowly curled into a cheeky grin.

"Ohh~ Is my little Choa jealous?" Jin asked playfully and advancing towards the girl.

Choa looked away, not wanting to fall into the trap which was his brown eyes. She could get lost in them forever.

"Come on, don't be like that," Jin said and turned her head to face his.

"I may like Red Velvet, but I love you."

Choa's face immediately heated up and reddened as Jin whispered into her ear, his breath tingling it, leaving her begging for more.

"When did I get so bold?" Jin asked himself but continued because it felt so right. He was slowly losing grip on reality, as well on his control.

The idol slowly moved his arms to Choa's waist, grabbing them gently. It was too much for Choa, his touch was sending her senses into overdrive, and all of her morality disappeared. The girl looked bravely into Jin's eyes, and dived forward, crashing their lips together.

The kiss was unlike any they shared together, this one was full of passion and lust. Tongues battled for dominance, saliva was mixing, and sweat was dripping everywhere. All chains broke loose as the two lost themselves in each other, the only sound in Jin's room being their fierce session. Choa, still in the kiss, slowly pulled Jin towards the bed, turned around and pushed him down, his eyes widening in surprise. They only broke the kiss momentarily, staring into each other's eyes. Choa's eyes were alive, and trembling with need and touch. The stare lasted for a few seconds before his drug numbed his senses once and sending shockwaves throughout his body. The drug being Choa of course.

"What in the fu- HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Jungkook screamed as he walked into the room, interrupting the couple's passionate makeout session.

Seolhyun was behind him, watching intently with a mischievous grin spreading across her face. Jungkook just watched as the two awkardly pushed each other away and dusted off themselves, barely making any eye contact. The flush on the couple's cheeks was so obvious that it was almost pitiful to Jungkook and Seolhyun how Jin and Choa tried to hide what had happened.

"Y-Yah! Don't you know how to knock!?" Jin yelled at his dongsaeng in embarrassment, with Choa instinctively hiding behind him, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire.

"I didn't know when you became so bold, Choa-unnie" Seolhyun giggled, her smile somehow managing to grow even larger.

"Wait, why are you two even coming to this room for? Explain please," Jin said sternly while narrowing his eyes, his hands going to his waist.

Jin's motherly side showed once more, to the dismay of Seolhyun and Jungkook. It was their turn to be embarrassed as they looked away, their faces reddening.

"Seolhyun-ah! Jungkook's barely legal and you're already trying to corrupt him!" Choa joined in, coming out of her hiding spot, which was behind her boyfriend's back.

Seolhyun looked down in shame, pouting and mumbling a soft 'sorry'. Jungkook also hung his head low, but smiled unbeknownst to the other idols, at the sight of Seolhyun's cute action. Jin decided to let it go and shooed the two idols off, who decided to visit Seolhyun's room instead and disrupt Hyejeong's peaceful sleep.

Jin and Choa glanced at each other, the sensual atmosphere clearly lost.

"Wanna go to the beach now?" Jin asked hopefully, sending his girlfriend a gentle smile.

The awkward atmosphere dissipated as Choa replied with a nod, smiling back with her eyes curving into crescents. Jin melted at this, taking her hand and leading her downstairs, and out of the house.

 

Okay everyone, this has been my longest chapter yet. I've been having writer's block recently and I couldn't think of what to write. I'm willing to take up suggestions for my next chapters. Hope you liked this^_^

~Nabelo