My Heart Is Yours

Two's A Company

Jin was finally at home, and even though he spent the whole day walking around with Jungkook, he still wasn't tired. He couldn't feel tired. The reason being was that he was finally outside the door of AOA's gorgeous blonde idol. With Choa's presents in his hands and a heavy heart, Jin took a deep breath, and lifted his hand up, curling it into a fist and knocking the door. His body seemed to fail and he went haywire, and his mind was completely blank.

"W-Who *sniffs* Who is it..?" A voice Jin hadn't heard in like forever called out. 

It was like a gift to him, that beautiful voice that always made his heart thump, and in that moment, Jin realised how much he cared and adored Park Choa.

"It's me....Choa..." Jin muttered as gently as he could, resting his head on the door.


"He better not do anything bad to Choa-unnie," AOA's leader said with a pout.

"Haha, don't worry Jimbles, I know Jin, he's not the sleazy type," Yoongi reassured, while wrapping his left arm around her waist and pulling her in closer.

Jimin wanted to argue, but it was futile as she practically melted while inhaling Yoongi's scent. The girl loved him to bits, and she couldn't be any happier when Yoongi pulled her into the kitchen after slapping Jin that day.

"Let me go Yoongi! Jin needs to be taught a lesson!" Jimin was fuming at the interruption, trying to wriggle out of Yoongi's grip, but gave up as he was too strong.

The man just kept quiet, and pulled her close, whispering soothing and gentle words into Jimin's ear, and her face turned beet-red as Yoongi's warm breath tickled her ear pleasantly. The girl stopped struggling and relaxed, savoring the feeling of her crush's arms around her waist.

"Don't worry Jimin, everything will be fine. Don't you trust me?" Yoongi whispered into her ear, and all short girl could do was nod like an idiot.

Seeing that the short-tempered girl had finally calmed down, Yoongi removed his arms from Jimin's waist, and earned a squeak of disappointment from her. He chuckled.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Yoongi blurted, and immediately covered his mouth with his hands.

", really Yoongi?" The man thought to himself.

Jimin couldn't even react. Hell, she didn't know HOW to react at the pale idol's sudden confession, so she just stared at him with wide eyes. The eyes Yoongi loved so much.

"Y-You think I'm......cute?" Jimin asked timidly.

"......Yeah....." Yoongi replied, waiting anxiously for the girl's reply.

Yoongi was suddenly knocked back against the wall, and he was completely shocked. Shin Jimin was....hugging him? He tried to speak, but his words failed him. He unconciously s his arms around the girl, returning her warm hug.

"Min Yoongi, I wanted to wait till the time was right, but I can't control myself anymore. I love you. I've loved you for a long time, and I was always waiting for you to notice me. And when you carried me to the infirmary during my knee injury at the ISAC sports meetup, I fell for you even harder. I love you so so much, so p-please be my boyfriend!"

Yoongi stared Jimin in complete shock. He could feel his face heat up and his eyes widening even more at her daring confession. He knew now, he really wanted Jimin, and wanted to spend his whole life with her. However, the words were still stuck in his throat, and he stared at the girl stupidly.

Receiving no reaction from the green haired idol, Jimin started backing away with her face full with anguish. She turned around and made her way out of the kitchen, tears threatening to fall.

"Stop, please," Yoongi begged.

"It's okay....It's okay if you don't like me ba-"

The girl was stopped when Yoongi forcefully turned her around and planted his lips against hers, and sparks flew everywhere. Both idols melted into the kiss, and if Jimin was struggling before, she wasn't now. She kissed back, and shivers went down her whole body. The two kissed for about a full minute, before finally pulling back, to the dismay of both of them - both of their lips were screaming at the loss of contact.

"I love you too, and after hearing that, I think I've fallen for you even harder," Yoongi replied to her confession, with his cheeks reddening.

Jimin couldn't control herself anymore, tears burst out and her body crashed against Yoongi's once more, and she embraced him tightly, not wanting to let go. Yoongi didn't care though, even he could not control himself anymore, and he returned her hug, resting his face on the top of her head, and inhaling.

"Smells like apples," Yoongi inwardly chuckled to himself and grinned.

" You were so cute back then, you know that?" Yoongi nudged his girlfriend.

"So I'm not cute now?"

"No."

Jimin pouted.

"You're even cuter now..." Yoongi whispered and their lips met.

"I love you."

"Love you more," the mint-haired idol giggled, as the short couple made their way to a nearby restaurant for dinner.


Jin could hear someone frantically fumbling around in the room, and all of a sudden, the room went quiet. He heard footsteps, quiet at first, but getting louder as the owner walked closer to the door, and then a stop. The door unlocked, painfully slowly, and Jin felt as if the door was taking hours to finally open, and reveal the blonde haired idol. The door opened slightly, revealing a glimpse of blonde hair, and Jin saw the wonderful soft brown eyes he missed for too long. Choa looked at Jin timidly, and waited for him to react.

"Hey Choa-noona," Jin said gently, with a soft smile spreading on his face.

"Hello Jin," Choa said, and for a moment, she seemed to forget that happened that night, as she saw that wonderful smile of his once more.

"Are you okay to talk?" Jin asked carefully, not wanting to scare the short idol again.

"O-Okay," Choa replied, and opened the door, allowing Jin to enter the room.

Jin walked in and Choa asked him to have a seat on her bed. She went into her bathroom, locking the door. Choa looked into the mirror, steeling herself for what was to come. She washed her face and brushed her teeth quickly as she didn't want to keep the idol waiting too long.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Choa said as she walked out, while drying her face with a towel.

"A couple of things. I wanted to talk about what I did that night, what you saw, and more importantly, the feelings I have for you."

Choa stopped when she heard that, her brown eyes widening. She turned her head towards Jin, and stared at him. He maintained the stare, and his eyes told everything. The pain he felt when she ran away from him, but also, the softness in them especially when he looked at her. Somehow, she just knew it. She just knew that everything Jin would tell her would be the truth. And that she couldn't run anymore. She would face him.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Choa mumbled while her cheeks started turning red.

"Ever since that night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Everything about you. Your beautiful short hair, your gorgeous eyes, your beautiful smile. I-"

He gulped.

"I realised my feelings for you. I regret everything I did that night. We should've just walked away from those guys, but when I saw them touch you...with those filthy hands of theirs, I lost all control...Before I knew it, you were already gone. I didn't know what to do, I felt so lost without you that I ended up wandering around aimlessly. And when I came back to reality, I was so exhausted, so I just collapsed on that beach. But, before I fell asleep, I realised one thing."

Choa prepared herself, though she already knew what was coming.

"Park Choa, I have fallen completely in love with you."