Unadulterated Lust

Two's A Company

"Happy birthday Choa-noona/unnie!" Every member of BTS and AOA screamed loudly, and Choa just stared blankly at everyone, her face devoid of any emotion.

Jin lingered behind Choa and gave her arm a squeeze, bringing her back to reality. The blonde had no time to reply as AOA engulfed her in a warm and loving hug. She couldn't hold it anymore as tears started to trickle down her cheek and she returned the hug and mumbled incoherently, unable to produce any words and just allowed them to crush her in their embrace. The members of Bangtan looked at the sight approvingly, with Jimin grinning giddily, clearly focused on the happy Yuna. To a stranger, they would think Yoongi was in a bad mood, but upon taking a closer look, one could see how his eyes softened and almost seemed to darken when he stared at his Jimin, how much love he had for her. A smile slowly crept onto his face as the brunette's infectious laughter echoed throughout the villa.

AOA started to lower their voices, and split apart, leaving Choa to look on, finding her boyfriend standing there, looking as lovable as ever. He smiled a genuine smile, and their eyes met. All noise was drowned out as they were consumed by each other's brown orbs. This was interrupted, however, when Drunk Monster climbed to the top of the kitchen table and screamed "Enough bull! Let's rock this joint!" which earned screams of approval from both groups.

Loud music boomed and bodies swayed everywhere, all the members screaming wildly, with Jimin grinding her body against Yoongi, which earned a blush from him but he returned the gesture, biting his lip and trying to hide the obvious grin on his face. The members looked at the two and cheers erupted, echoing throughout the whole villa. Jungkook was knocked out on a chair as the alcohol was too much for him, but the other members did not notice as they were lost in the ecstasy. Seolhyun struggled to drag the boy upstairs, and when she did, she dragged the groaning mess into her room, closing the door and locking it.

Jin tried to jostle his way through the hammered members, looking for his girlfriend. He soon made his way through the crowd and from the corner of his eye, he saw a certain blonde-haired idol waiting up the stairs.

Choa's cheeks had a slight tinge of red on her cheeks; she had been drinking a bit. She was drunk, but not enough to completely cloud her senses. She put out her finger and beckoned him to come, and the man felt as if his body had a mind of itself, his legs carrying him up the stairs, sweat dripping down his forehead, and his hands shaking. He couldn't take his eyes off the y angel in front of him, and just stared at her stupidly.

Seok Jin finally reached the top of the stairs, and his lover looked up at him, her gaze ever so sensual, and he found something much more in her eyes. Pure, unadulterated lust. The man was shorter than the blonde, but staring into her sharp brown eyes made him feel extremely small. It was as if her gaze was penetrating him, and she was examining every part of him, hell, she didn't have to ask, she'd probably have her way with him anyways.

"Follow me..." The blonde said sultrily, and Jin could only nod dumbly at her.

The blonde slowly opened the door to her room and opened it slightly before glancing around. When she heard the drunken cries of her friends downstairs, she sighed in relief and entered, pulling Jin with her.

The room had a soft scent of vanilla, and Jin thought "Wait, isn't that the perfume I got her?"

His thoughts were cut off ,however, when Choa grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. Jin's eyes widened as his lover undid the buttons on his shirt, her soft hands slowly going lower and lower. Choa sauntered around Jin, and once she reached his back, she took his shirt off. This revealed Jin's broad shoulders and wide back, with skin that looked smooth and soft, but firm once she actually felt it. Choa almost drooled at the sight before her, all of this was hers.

"Hngh, Choa!" Jin growled as he felt the blonde nibble at his neck.

It was too much for the man, as he felt the bulge in his pants only grow. Jin felt as if he was trapped feeling both heaven and hell, as Choa switched from slow and gentle which sent shivers down his spine, too rough bites which caused agony as well as pleasure. All Jin could do was moan as he submitted to the older idol.

Minutes passed and a hickey was left on Jin's neck. He was panting after the torturous session but Choa was not done yet. She pushed her man to the bed, causing him to fall on top of it, and she pounced on him, giving him passionate kisses and biting his lower lip, her tongue begging for entry. Jin was completely shocked as he had never seen this side of Choa before, well not that he hated it anyways. The blonde was only getting started, and he knew this as well.

Jin decided it was time to go on the attack, he was getting riled up, and his control was slowly slipping.

"J-Jin! What are you-mmph!?" Choa squealed as she felt the man roughly grab her by the waist while pushing her against the wall, and cutting her off by attacking her lips with a passionate, wild kiss.

He bit her lower lip, begging for entry, to which Choa gladly obliged. Their tongues collided desperately and moved around in synchrony. Jin's hands slowly s down to the girl's smooth , and he gave it a squeeze. Choa squeaked in surprise at this and giggled sensually at her lover's action.

"He's finally getting into it", Choa thought to herself as she smiled into their kiss.


"Why is it so quiet?" a voice whispered. It belonged to BTS' maknae.

"Maybe if you stop talking we could actually hear them," Yoongi replied.

Every member of BTS and AOA had their ears planted on the door of the room Jin and Choa were in. They were pushing each other trying to find space on the door to listen, that it was a wonder how the couple inside did not notice them.

"Urghhh, Jin....harder!" Choa screamed loudly, which caused the eavesdropping members to flinch.

The couples exchanged glances with each other and blushed heavily. Seolhyun, on the other hand, was just watching the rest while leaning on the wall behind her. Her eyes were closed and her head was down, and she was panting heavily. She felt something stirring inside of her and let out a squeak as she felt a moist substance drenching her . Jungkook noticed this as he turned around, and he crept over to her, face contorted with concern.

"Hey...You alright?" Jungkook said as he rested his arm on the wall behind Seolhyun.

The brunette just nodded and looked down, her cheeks a tinge of red.

"S-Sorry Kookie, hearing them just made me a little...funny down there.." Seolhyun squeaked as she started fidgeting.

Jungkook, hearing this, blushed immediately and backed away, mumbling an apology to the girl.

"M-mianhe, do you want me to leave noona?" Jungkook asked, though it was clear that he wanted to be around the girl.

"Aniyo, please just stay with me. In fact, come with me Kookie..." Seolhyun quickly said as she pulled him by his sleeve and dragged him into her room.

The door shut with a bang, with the quick lock of the door being heard in the distance. Every member of BTS and AOA had some action later that night.

 

Damn I took way too long with this chapter, sorry about that guys. I'm really running out of ideas and I think now would be a good time to take some suggestions. I will really try my best to update as fast as I can after this one. Think I should end it soon? Comment down below!

Have a good night~
-Nabeel