Sand and Water

Two's A Company

"Yah, what happened Choa-unnie!?" Seolhyun exclaimed in shock at the state the blonde idol was in.

Her dress was ripped around her chest area, she was sweating profusely, but the worst, the worst was her face. She looked horrified, as if she had looked through the gates of hell itself. Her eyes were puffy, with dirt and dry tears tarnishing her beautiful face.The rest of the members came down from their rooms and wherever they were soon after hearing Seolhyun's panicked cries.

"Unnie!" Jimin screamed as she took Choa in her arms, attempting to soothe her.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Bangtan asked with concerned looks on their faces, but were shooed away by the AOA members.

"Guys, girl talk. We need you to give Choa some space. Can any of you call Jin? He still isn't back yet," Yuna said as the boys nodded and headed out of the villa.


Jin was lifeless. After what he did, he couldn't forgive himself as the look of horror on Choa's face as she saw him thrash the 3 guys replayed in his mind, over and over. All he could do was wander around aimlessly, with dry blood caking his body, and his wounds stinging as the wind brushed against them. As he slipped out of his trance, he noticed that he had arrived at the beach, which was directly in front of the villa.

He sat down, not caring when he plopped down onto the sand, and let the cool water of gliding on the shore sweep past him. It was soothing really, because the idol loved the beach. It had always been his escape from whatever problems he had in the past. The slaty water passed his shoes, thighs, waist, and finally, to his face. The feeling of the water across his face was bittersweet, it made his wounds sting even more, as well as cool him down.

His wallet, his phone, earpieces, all of them were wet but he couldn't care less - he was drifting off to the land of dreaming, slumber taking him soon as he shut his eyes, and emptied his mind of any thoughts.

"Eurghhhhh" Jin grunted as he came too.

He got up from his dreamless sleep, and was half awake, until he heard a soothing sound, pleasantly tickling his ears.

It was dawn, and the sun was rising, with it's light slowly spreading across the horizon, enhancing the beauty of the ocean.

"Argh, what the hell? Where am I?" Jin finally snapped back to reality as he looked around in confusion.

"I'm at...the beach?" Jin mumbled and got up, patting himself, unable to recall what happened the previous night.

Jin brought up his fingers to his face, causing pain to flare up. As soon as he felt the sting of his wounds, memories of the previous night. Looking around and realising that the others back at the villa might have been worried about him, he quickly pulled out his phone. It was a bit wet, but fortunately it wasn't damaged. 

You have 9 missed calls from Kookie~

"Oh , better get back now," Jin quickly made his way out of the sand and into the villa.

He knocked on the door of the villa, and heard mumbling and movement going on inside.

"Argh, it's 7 in the morning....who is it?" A sleepy voice murmured, and the person opened the door.

Jungkook stared at the dirty, tired figure.

"Jin-hyung!"

BTS' maknae flew forward and gave a warm, loving hug to his hyung, and nuzzled into his chest cutely. Jin chuckled at the warm feeling and returned Jungkook's hug. He really doted on the maknae, and they were really close. Both of them were very close to each other in the group and they always helped out each other with their problems.

"Don't do that again, hyung. You made us so worried! And why do you have so many bruises!? Did someone hurt you?" Jungkook said, looking up at his hyung.

Jin said nothing, and just patted the younger member's head affectionately.

"Kookie...come back to bed...it's only 7 in the-" Seolhyun stopped as she saw Jungkook and Jin in a tight embrace.

"Oppa! You're back! What happened? Where were you?" the girl bombarded Jin with a million questions.

"Seolhyun-ah, I promise I will explain everything later, please just let me wash up and-" Jin stopped as he heard what Seolhyun said.

"Yah! What do you mean come back to bed!?" Jin raised his voice and shook Jungkook off him.

Jungkook ran up the stairs and behind his noona, giggling while doing so. Jin just glared at them, and shook his head in disapproval. His mind raced as he thought about the future of Jungkook and Seolhyun, and how the press would be after both groups if their torrid affairs were revealed.

"Did you at least use protection!?" Jin yelled at Jungkook, and Seolhyun blushed madly after hearing this.

"Oppa! We didn't do anything like that! Kookie fell asleep on me when we were playing games. I couldn't move so I fell asleep too," Seolhyun squealed with Jungkook unable to control his laughter.

Jin tapped the floor with his feet, and when he was satisfied with Seolhyun's explanation, he sighed and let them off.

"Okay. Just go back and sleep now."

"Where are you- Yah! I didn't mean sleep with Jungkook again! Go back to your own room!" Jin said as he pushed Jungkook into their room and locked the door.

Seolhyun couldn't even say anything as she stared at the closed door. She stamped her feet and pouted as a child would when he couldn't get any sweets.

"If only Jin-oppa came a bit later," She mumbled in annoyance and went back to her room, where Hyejeong was still asleep.

Jin went into the bathroom and took off his clothes, revealing a well defined body and and six pack abs. He was confident in his body, though he didn't flaunt it as much as Jimin did. He washed off all the dried blood, as well as the dirt and sand from the beach. He had bruises everywhere, on his arms, shoulders, chest and especially, on his face.

"Damn I look good," Jin said while admiring himself in the mirror, flexing while doing so.

"You're such a dork hyung," Jungkook was leaning by the door and chuckling at Jin's actions.

"Yah! Go back to sleep!"

"Hehe, okay hyung," and with that, Jungkook plopped himself down on his bed and fell asleep within minutes.

Jin lied down on his bed as well and began to think. He was thinking of the best way to explain last night's situation so that the members wouldn't question him so much. He tossed and his bed, unable to get any sleep as a certain blonde idol continued plaguing his mind. It was almost frustrating, all he could think of was her, her smooth, lithe body, her seductive eyes and the A-class smile that could make any person fall for her, be it a guy or a girl.

"Stop! Get yourself together Jin! She probably doesn't even like you after what she saw last night..." Jin sighed to himself.

After what seemed like hours, Jin finally managed to fall asleep, just like he did at the beach.

He could almost hear the sounds of the waves hugging the shore.

 

Hey there guys, I finally updated. I thought this chapter was boring so I added a bit of SeolKook in it. Will try and update by this weekend. It will get better, I promise. I just tend to take these stories slow, not too fast-paced aight? Have a good night:)