Blood and Tears

Two's A Company

"You stupid idiot, don't drink so much next time!" A guy around Jin's age was roughly patting his friend's back, who was vomiting in a drain nearby. The third guy was just laughing loudly at his vomiting friend.

"Damn, these guys are obviously drunk," Jin thought to himself as he carefully eyed them, and instinctively pushed Choa behind him.

"Hey! Who's this chick here?" one of the guys said while leering at Choa lecherously, his lips and closing the distance between them.

Choa felt disgusted at the sight and whimpered, tightly clutching onto Jin's back, whimpering in fear.

"Back off." Jin said calmly in a voice Choa never heard before.

"Whoa, we got a hero here," said the guy, with his friend who was vomiting recovering, and slowly stumbling towards Jin and Choa.

The tallest of the three, who Jin assumed to be the leader, had brown hair, dark brown eyes and was wearing all black, like his two other friends.

"What do you want? Just go home," Jin said, not wanting to anger them and starting a fight.

"Well, you could give us that girl behind you and walk off. Then we'll all be happy," Their leader said with the other two behind them snickering.

" off," Jin hissed, his patience slowly slipping.

That's why Jin hated drinking, as it numbed the senses and reduced even the finest of gentleman into babbling scumbags. He felt the blonde idol behind him shiver in fear, and it hurt him so much to see the strong, sarcastic young woman turn into scared puppy. He would not let the men lay a finger on his Choa.

"Wait, my Choa?" Jin thought to himself and quickly shook his head, focusing on the situation.

"What the did you just say?" The hot-headed leader of the group stepped forward and grabbed Jin by his collar.

Jin shoved him away, and the two guys behind caught their leader.

The leader charged at Jin who didn't have time to react and sent a right hook, which connected with Jin's cheek with a loud snap. Jin fell due to the immense pain, but it wasn't the end as the tall leader kicked him as he was down, giving him bruises everywhere and turning his skin black and blue. Choa was screaming at the leader to leave Jin alone, and he soon turned his attention to her. When he saw Jin unable to move, the leader went back to Choa and his lips once more, leering at his prey.

"Dammit, I'm sorry Choa..." Jin thought to himself as he was slowly losing consciousness.

"JIN, HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

His eyes shot open when he heard Choa screaming in pain and fear, as the three men proceeded to rip her clothes off. At this sight, all of Jin's senses went into overdrive, and he willed his body to move. Using the adrenaline being pumped through his body, Jin got up and wiped the blood away from his face.

He had finally snapped.

He walked up quietly to the three men, who were too absorbed with Choa and tapped the leader on the shoulder.

The leader quickly turned around in alarm, but he couldn't even face Jin as two fingers jabbed him in his eyes, causing him to cover them in agony.

"AHHHHH !"

The man let out a scream, which was abruptly stopped as Jin kneed him in the face, breaking his nose with a sickening crack. This time, the leader couldn't even scream as Jin grabbed him by the neck and sent him flying into a nearby tree. The two other men who were about to defile Choa quickly looked up at the noise caused, only to find Jin standing over their unconcious leader. Choa managed to free herself by punching one of the guys and elbowing the other, but they didn't retaliate, confusing Choa. She looked around only to stop and stare in amazement, as well as fear, at Jin.

His face was bloodied, but this only enhaced the sinister look on Jin's face, who was smiling maliciously at the two remaining men with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Wh-What are you waiting for!? Get him!" The shorter man cried to the other, and pushed him towards Jin.

Guy no.2 charged at Jin, shouting in desperation, and sent a punch to his face. Jin dodged effortlessly, and grabbed the man by his throat, strangling him, the malevolent grin on his face slowly growing. 

The broad-shouldered idol was interrupted, however, as Guy no.3 charged him as well. Jin dropped Guy no.2, who was coughing violently and gasping heavily, clutching his throat in pain. This time, Jin did not counter but instead was the one to attack. He launched a powerful punch to the short man's stomach, causing him to cough and lose his breath. The man held his stomach in pain, and lifted his head only to see Jin send a kick to his face. He out.

Jin looked around at the devastation around him, two of the men were unconcious while Guy no.2 was writhing in pain. He finally turned behind him to find an even more afraid Choa, staring at him with her eyes full of fear. Jin finally came back to reality as he saw Choa staring at the bodies of the men he beat up, and regret immediately washed over him.

"I shouldn't have done that in front of her..." Jin thought to himself as he slowly made his way to the blonde, who retreated in fear.

Jin immediately stopped when he saw Choa back away.

The short idol quickly ran away from Jin, back to the villa and leaving him behind. Jin dropped to his knees, and tears started falling down his cheeks. His tears started mixing with his blood, which caused his wounds to sting. But what stung worst was what Choa had seen him do to the three men. It stung more than any wound.

"I'm a monster."

 

Holy this chapter was horrible. I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS GRUESOME CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE AFTER THIS IT'S ALL FLUFF. Please don't hate me;-;