Waves

Two's A Company

"Ahhhhh..." Choa said, stretching and basking in the sunlight.

Jin could only watch in awe as the blonde-haired idol obliviously stretched, and unbeknownst to her, he thought he was looking at a goddess. Well, she was his goddess now. The couple was alone and were sitting down on the soft and warm sand. They were just enjoying the rest of the day they had at the villa, relaxing and not having a care in the world. The two had their sunglasses on and were looking as fly as ever. Jin rested his head on Choa's soft and full thighs, and without saying a word, she started playing with his hair as he dozed off.

"Choa."

"Hmm?"

"Sing me a song please," Jin asked, grabbing her hand with his and covering it with kisses.

She giggled and raised her head, mulling over what to sing. Her face lit up as she thought of the perfect song to sing.

"Oppa Gangnam sty-" Choa's mouth was quickly shut by Jin's hand, and he gave her a deadpanned stare.

"Are you serious?" Jin whined at Choa and pouted cutely at her.

Choa just chuckled and closed her eyes, and she began to sing beautifully, not as an idol this time, but as Jin's girlfriend.

Baby I'll be honest
You got me flustered
This is the first time this has happened to me
I don't know what to do
I'm usually on the opposite side
They usually line up to see me

But this time you came and left me in a daze

My ego you can throw it out the window
I don't care I want you
Even if my parents say no
Even if my friends call me stupid
I don't care I want you

Jin stared at the blonde in surprise, he never expected Choa to sing such a bold song, one by Jay Park at that. He was impressed as well as completely touched, and as he began to think more, he realised how the song fit Choa so well. The man said nothing, only giving her a smile, acknowledging that she had sung well, and this earned a bright smile in return from Choa, whose eyes turned into crescents. The two loved what they had now, away from everyone and getting out of the villa.

"Take off your shades," Choa said, looking down at her boyfriend while playing with his fringe.

"Don't wanna, too bright."

Choa ignored the man and pulled his sunglasses off, much to his annoyance.

"Arghhh, Choa what now-" The man was cut off as Choa attacked his lips and kissed him. It wasn't a kiss of passion, just a gentle one out of love. He slowly gave up and closed his eyes, smiling into the kiss.


"Omo! They're actually kissing! Guys come quickly!" Hoseok called as he and Mina were looking through a pair of binoculars.

The members of AOA and BTS rushed to the balcony and stared in awe and amusement.

"Yah SeokJin! You better not touch Choa in any- MMMPHH!" Jimin was cut off by her mint-haired boyfriend, who quickly covered .

"Shh! Jimin, what if they notice us?!" Yoongi hissed at his girlfriend in disapproval, who just pouted at him. Yoongi then rested his chin on top of the rapper's head, successfully pacifying her.

"Aigooo, they're being so intimate with each other..." Seolhyun said as she s her hand to Jungkook's firm , giving it a playful squeeze. The maknae jerked up and his eyes widened, no one had noticed what Seolhyun was doing as they were too focused on Jin and Choa's PDA.

"Follow me..." Seolhyun whispered into his ear sensually, giving it a nibble, and Jungkook just gulped, wondering what he had gotten into.

 


Noona, wanna go get some food? I know a good eating place around here," Jin said with a smile.

Choa lightly punched Jin in the shoulder, she hated it when he called her that as it made her feel old. On the other hand, Jin loved teasing his shorter girlfriend as she was like a little angry squirrel when she got angry at him. However, although he would never say it, he also loved the y and sensual side of her as well, he found that she was always able to seduce him without ease. Her eyes would have a glaze and she'd bite her lip when staring at him; Jin noticed this even before they got together.

"Hmm I need to stall her for a while," Jin thought to himself as he stared at the ground while walking with Choa, hand in hand.

"Jiiiiiinnnn, Earth to Jin?" She waved her pale hand in front of him, snapping him out of his daze.

"Oh sorry babe, I was just thinking about something, he chuckled anxiously.

Choa was a bit suspicious but shrugged it off as they came across the restaurant he talked about just now. It had bamboo designs, and the table they sat at was made out of a pleasantly smelling oak wood table and chairs. There was a roof that was held up by stilts and had leaves decorating the top of it. Under the cool shelter, the couple sat across each other, taking off their sunglasses and just staring into each other's eyes. A young black-haired waiter around Jin's age soon came to take their orders.

"Yes, I'd just like to order a plate of your best sushi please," Jin said.

"And what about the beautiful woman?" He asked, touching Choa's shoulder. Jin's eyes narrowed at this and he crossed his arms, but he kept his lips sealed.

"Erm, yeah...I'd like a chicken salad and a bottle of soju, two glasses for us. Thank you." Choa said without smiling and stared at the water warily.

"Alright then, I'll be back in a few minutes with your food," the waiter said, not looking at Jin and giving Choa a wink, much to her disgust.

"I don't like the way he touched you like that," Jin remarked spitefully about the waiter.

"Don't worry Jin, I only love you. He was creepy as hell." Choa replied and took Jin's hand in hers.

"I know you love me, it's him I don't trust," Jin said as he stared daggers at the back of the waiter.

"Shh, it's alright. Let's just leave after we're done eating alright?" Choa said, in an attempt to soothe her irritated boyfriend.

"Fine," Jin gave in and let out a sigh.

"Thank you for waiting, here is your food," the waiter said and bowed. He turned to Jin to find him staring evilly at him. It felt as if Jin was staring right into his soul, and it sent chills down his spine.

"Erh, I'll be taking my leave now," the waiter squeaked and hurried away.

"Jinny, you didn't have to do that," Choa said to her boyfriend while looking at the scampering waiter.

"Do what?" Jin instantly reverted to his usual self and sent a puppy-like smile Choa's way.

The blonde sighed and shrugged it off, knowing that it was no point in continuing this. Nevertheless, the couple still had a good time, with the two ahjummas telling each other lame jokes and flirting every now and then. After they ate the food, they made their way out of the shelter and onto the cobblestone path, walking back towards the villa.The two only realised that they had talked for hours when they saw that the sun was setting, painting the sea a gorgeous orange-red colour. However, Jin was being slightly unusual, which irked Choa.

"So anyways, I can't believe she did that-Hey babe, you alright? You've been acting weird ever since we left the restaurant. Was the food bad?" A concerned Choa asked the idol.

"Yeah, I guess so haha..." The man said unconvincingly, which made Choa narrow her eyes in suspicion.

", I hope they finish in time..." The man thought to himself, and he sneakily sent his maknae a text.

To: The golden maknae<3
Yah, kookie, are you guys done yet!?

From: The golden maknae<3
Oh, hyung! Yeah, we just finished. Come back soon ;)

Jin sighed in relief, and started to calm down. Choa noticed the sudden change in him but did not bother to ask; she would make him talk later tonight...

 

ANNYEONG! Sorry I haven't updated in such a looooong time. I've been so busy but here's my latest chapter^_^ Hope you guys enjoy and please upvote and subscribe:D