Mine

Two's A Company

"Park Choa, I have fallen completely in love with you."

The words echoed throughout the room, and everything stood still. Seok Jin was unable to look Choa in the eyes, and his head was bowed down in shame. After receiving no reply from the blonde, Jin silently got up and without saying a word, he made his way to the door. He was about to turn the doorknob, and escape this embarrassment until he felt a tug on the back of his shirt.

"I-It's okay Choa.....If you don't like me back...I understand. I am a monster after all-"

"Stop. Don't ever say that about yourself Jin. You were only trying to protect me, and I don't care about what happened back then anymore. I'm here, right now with you, and I want to say to you that I loved you ever since I first saw you." Choa turned the man around and stared him straight in the eyes.

"Everytime I look at you, I feel all tingly inside. You are the only guy I have ever felt truly happy with, and when I'm with you, I feel a warmth I can't explain. I love everything about you - your beautiful big eyes, your kissable lips, but most of all, that wonderful, caring personality you have. I love how you care for your members as if they were your own children. And I love that even when I annoyed you so much, you never pushed me away and continued entertaining me. I don't want you to ever change. So please, Kim Seok Jin, will you go out wi-"

The woman's monologue was cut short as a pair of soft, full lips crashed into hers. Choa's eyes widened and the only thing she saw was Jin's lovely face in front of hers before her eyes fell shut. Both of the idols melted into the kiss, and Jin wrapped his arms around Choa's waist, his touch sending waves of pleasure flow throughout the blonde's body. She replied to this action by slowly snaking her arms around the idol's face, her right arm on his neck, and her left on the back of his head, pulling him deeper into the kiss. It took a good five minutes for Jin to finally end the kiss, and he pulled back. Choa's nerves screamed in agony at the loss of contact, and she slowly opened her eyes to see why.

"Park Choa, will you go out with me?" Jin asked, his chubby cheeks a tinge of red.

Choa, pouting, with cheeks completely flushed, said "You interrupted my confession."

"Seriously, how cute can this woman get?" Jin thought to himself as he pulled the short idol in for an embrace.

"So I guess it's a yes then?" Jin said, resting his chin on the top of Choa's head.

"How can I say no..?" Choa mumbled into his chest, inhaling his scent.

"He smells so damn good..." Choa felt herself slowly lose her mind as his scent made her lose her senses.

The new couple pulled back and Jin intertwined their fingers, not wanting to let go.

"O-Oh yeah, I got you these" Jin said while blushing, Choa was too absorbed with the man to notice that he brought in gifts for her.

He passed the girl the pink bag, and she opened it. Jin waited in suspense, hoping that she would like his presents. The first item she pulled out was the perfume.

"Wow Jin! I love it! Thank you so much, " the girl said as she examined the perfume and gave him a satisfied smile.

" Erh, noona-"

"Drop honorifics dear, we're a couple now" Choa grinned, blushing slightly.

Jin also blushed hearing the word 'couple' and he smiled back at her. He was glad that Choa was back to her usual, cheeky self.

"There's another present in there, Choa.

Choa dug around and felt something soft inside the bag. She pulled out the soft object and her eyes widened when she saw it. 

"Jin, this....is....AMAZING!!!" The woman squealed, to Jin's surprise. She usually never lost her composure like this.

It was a plushy of Jin, however he was a cat, and in one paw, he was holding a spatula, signifying his love for cooking. It was a black cat, which had white paws and a tuft of white fur on it's neck. It's eyes were a soft brown, just like Jin's. The woman hugged it lovingly, clearly not wanting to let go of the plushy. Jin giggled at this cute display and he pulled in the idol for another embrace, and she sighed contentedly.

"Thank you so much Jin, for everything," Choa said gratefully.

Jin only squeezed her hand in reply, enjoying the calm silence between them.

"When do you want to tell the rest about us?" Jin whispered.

"How about right now?" Choa looked up at her boyfriend and smiled cheekily, yet with genuine happiness.

Jin nodded, and led both of them out of the room, holding her hand. The couple exited Choa's room and walked down the hallway. While walking through the hallway, they could hear noises from Yoongi's room.

"C'mere boy, you know you want this..." A voice which sounded a lot like Jimin's purred sensually.

"Heh, how can I ever resist you?" Another voice which sounded a lot like a familiar mint-haired idol replied.

This was followed by giggling and the sounds of the bed squeaking, and Jin and Choa stared at each other, blushing madly, and then quickly looking away.

"Let's just hurry down, shall we?" Jin asked, looking around awkwardly, and Choa nodded.

Everyone was downstairs, completely oblivious to what was about to happen. They were chatting amongst chatting amongst themselves, with Seolhyun on Jungkook's lap, with the latter braiding her hair. Yuna and Jimin were feeding each other cookies while Taehyung and Chanmi were playing games together. They were lying down beside each other on the carpet. Namjoon and Hyejeong were at the dining table, with cans of beer littering the area around them. They were arm-wrestling, taunting each other while doing so. Hoseok and Mina were telling each other jokes, with Mina giggling a lot at the former's funny expressions.

"Hey everyone," Jin said, and everyone stopped what they were doing.

Heads snapped up, and eyes widened everywhere as the AOA and BTS members witnessed the sight before them. Jin and Choa were in front of them, holding hands and blushing furiously. The two didn't look at each other, but instead tightened the grip on the other's hand.

Jin was about to make their relationship official when Choa spoke up "We are dating."

The room erupted into cheer and laughter, and the Bangtan members crowded around Jin, roughly patting his back and howling love songs. The AOA members made a circle around Choa and hugged her, all of them giggling like schoolgirls. After a while, both groups pulled back and sat themselves on the sofas around the living room, obidiently waiting for details.

"W-Well, Choa and I talked it out and we found out that we both liked each other, so yeah..." Jin said, scratching the back of his head shyly.

Choa giggled when she saw Jin's actions, and Bangtan started making childish kissing noises, which only made Jin more embarrassed.

"Y-Yah! Stop that! I'm still your hyung you know!" Jin yelled, blushing madly.

BTS ignored him and started hugging each other, the kissing sounds becoming even louder. Jin stamped his feet in frustration, but was soothed when Choa wrapped her small arms around his left arm and leaned in, resting her head against Jin's shoulder. She was smiling to herself as she viewed the scene before her - Jungkook and Seolhyun laughing and sticking together, Jimin resting his head on Yuna's shoulder, and the latter resting her head on his. The same went for the rest of BTS and AOA, and to any other person watching, they would seem like a warm, happy family. Choa looked at a boyfriend, and they shared one final kiss without the others noticing, before both groups went to bed.

Jin was on his phone, checking any notifications he had, before a message appeared.

From: Choa-noona
Good night Jinny, love youuuu~

"I freaking love this woman" Jin thought to himself dreamily.

Jin changed Choa's contact name in his phone.

To: Choa
Good night, I love you too<3333

And with that, Kim Seok Jin drifted off to sleep, with only one girl on his mind.

 

 

Ahhhh, this was probably my best chapter yet. JIN AND CHOA FINALLY GOT TOGETHER. Sorry it took so long guys haha. Anyways once again thank you so much for reading and please subscribe if you like this. Love you guys, good night.

~Nabelo