Quick Lips

Two's A Company

"Jin~" Choa pouted as she poked the former's cheeks. BTS and AOA were both on vacation taking a week-long break from their busy schedule, which all of them appreciated. Kim Seok Jin was asleep in the bus taking the two groups away from Seoul and to a relatively large and comfy villa near the sea, away from any towns or villages that would disturb the peace of the area.

"Yah, Choa-noona stop" Jin muttered as he pulled her arm down and tried to get a nap before they reached the villa. Choa found Jin to be a very fun person to be around, especially for teasing, as she would always try and seduce him, but failing as he shrugged her off while blushing madly.

The BTS and AOA members were scattered in the bus, with BTS' golden maknae Jungkook sitting in the front next to Seolhyun, with the latter playing with the sleeping maknae's hair while giggling, to the amusement of the rest of the members. Beside the two of them were Namjoon and Hyejeong, the giants of both groups talking about fashion and different types of jams etc while teasing each other every now and then.

The rappers of the two groups, Suga and Shin Jimin sat behind them. AOA's leader fell asleep and unknowingly rested on Suga's shoulder, who was also sleeping, and resting his head on Jimin's. The two really clicked went well with each other, as they would both help one another in song writing and coming up with rhymes for new songs, and in fact, Jimin secretly had a crush on the pale rapper as he was patient with her and always helped her out when she had any problems. Beside them were Park Jimin and Yuna, who had gotten close to each other with FNC and BigHit collaborating more; Jimin and Yuna would go out and have lunch together and even visit each other's dorm occasionally if they had nothing to do.

On the second-last row sat Hoseok and Mina, watching funny videos on Hoseok's phone with, with his ahjumma (old auntie) laugh sounding throughout the bus, drowning out the quiet chatter between the groups.

On the last row, came Chanmi and Taehyung, who were looking outside the bus, both of their eyes glued to the scenery before them outside, filling the quiet atmosphere with frequent 'oohs' and 'aahhs'. To their groups, they looked like brother and sister, observing their surroundings in amazement.

Finally, it came to the two oldest members, Kim Seok Jin and Park Choa. Initially when BTS and AOA only started collaborating, they had almost no contact with each other, their relationship consisting of hello's occasionally, until one day Choa decided to break the ice and talked to Jin, immediately finding him to be an easy target of her teasing. As they spent more time together backstage and out of work, they got closer, but not like the other members of BTS and AOA, they were just friends.

"Jin, play with me, I'm so bored~" Choa pleaded the broad shouldered idol. Jin finally gave in as he knew that there was no stopping her pestering.
"Argh, fine Noona, I'm awake, what do you want?" Jin growled in annoyance to the blonde's actions.

"Since this ride is going to take so long, I wanted to share some snacks with you" Choa said as she ped her bag, pulling out a pack of unopened Pocky.
Jin was immediately alerted at the sight of the chocolate-flavoured treat, and he began looking at it greedily, as BTS' manager told him to diet as he thought he was getting 'chubby', but he couldn't stop him from snacking now.

Hunger turned into confusion however, as Choa ripped open the bag of Pocky and took one stick, holding it between her teeth. The blonde leaned forward with the treat in , and closed her eyes.

"Here, eat" Choa said to a dumbfounded Jin's, eyes widening and blushing madly at the act of the cheeky idol.

" A-Are you crazy unnie!?" Jin exclaimed loudly, causing the members who were awake around him to stare at the disturbance. Jin couldn't care less though, as thoughts were running around his head, but all the voices in his head were silenced as a soft, thin hand grabbed him by the chin and forced the Pocky into his  mouth.

Jin tried to pull away but Choa's grip was surprisingly strong and soon, he surrendered yet again to the short haired idol. He lost all control as the sweet taste of chocolate filled his mouth, and the two idols started chewing both ends of the Pocky stick, shortening it.

Only then did Jin realize how close their faces were, and before he knew it, Choa quickly bit the last of the chocolate stick and pecked him on his full lips. Jin stood there, motionless, processing what had just happened while Choa giggled at his cute reaction. As soon as he understood what just occurred, Jin's face immediately turned beet red.

"Wh-What?"

 

 

Sorry guys this chapter is quite short, but I'm just experimenting. Please comment whether you like this chapter and if I should continue:D