8: Is It Already The End?

That 24 Hours

*Eujin POV

“The number you've dialled cannot be reached by this moment. Please leave your message after the beep sound.” I sighed. He’s not picking his phone. I already call him 23 times. I kept my phone in my jeans’ pocket. It's a cold night. I already shivering a lot. I strolled at the shop-lots. I am totally feel bad towards Yoongi. Why didn't I realize his feelings. I broke his heart. I told him that everything was fake. And I really trapped in my own words. Yoongi jinjja mianhae! I am totally regret. I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss to know you always by my side. Protecting me.

*end of Eujin POV

~~~
The tuition class ended. Yoongi was waiting his driver at the bus stop. He looked around. He saw Eujin. Walking weakly by the shop-lots. Yoongi sighed. “What did she do in this cold night? She can caught in fever. Huh. I should stop thinking about her, right?” Yoongi knocked his heart several times. “Hey, heart. I will not follow what you want.” 

~~~
“Yoongi-yah, your parents will back from Japan tomorrow.” Mrs. Gong informed Yoongi. “Oh, jinjja? Can I join picked them from the airport? After school ended right?” Yoongi sounds excited and that's make Mrs. Gong felt something. “Are you okay, Yoongi?” Mrs. Gong insecure. “Why? What's wrong with me?” Yoongi asked. “It's nothing but you seems different. Why so sudden you want to pick your parents?” Mrs. Gong asked him directly. Yoongi's lips curled a smile. “I just realize, that to follow my own heart is not a right thing. I upset a lot, being useless kid and rebelling. I just want to move on.” 

~~~

*Yoongi POV 

The class already started. I looked at Eujin's empty sit. Where's she? Did she okay? I can't stop worrying her. What's wrong with me? Oh! Stop it. She must skipping class or maybe skipping school. Yeah, she will be okay. Don't worry Min Yoongi. Don't worry.

*end of Yoongi POV

~~~
“I….want….to…..school.” Eujin voice shaking. She can't go to school. She's totally weak. She caught in a fever. “Eujin, just rest, okay? I told you to wear some thick clothes last night before you out. Look now. You caught in a fever.” Mrs. Cho seemed worried much. She brought a hot porridge and feed her daughter. “Omma, can I just die now? I suffered enough.” Eujin asked her mother. Mrs. Cho froze. “What are you talking about Eujin? Eat it up. And then rest!” “Omma, thank you for everything. I love you.” Eujin hold her mother’s hand tightly. Mrs. Cho hold back her tears. “Yes, Eujin. Omma loves you more!” Mrs. Cho hugged her daughter tightly. Her tears running on her cheeks non stop.

~~~
Mr. and Mrs. Min shocked after found their only son waiting for them at the departure bay. “Omma, appa!” Yoongi waved his hand calling his parents. He smiled happily. His parents walked towards him. “Yoongi?” Mrs. Min just cannot believe Yoongi was there, waiting for them. “Omma, do you shopping? I already waiting for you over 5 minutes.” Yoongi pouted cutely. Suddenly, Mrs. Min hugged her son tightly. Mr. Min still clueless. ‘What's wrong with this son?’ He thought. “Appa, you don't want to hug me?” Yoongi let out his mother’s hug. Mr. Min back to reality and ruffled his son's hair. “You grown up well.” Yoongi grinned. He just realize. Even they are his foster parents, their love to him no boundaries.

~~~
“Hey, guys sorry I’m late.” Yoongi greeted his friends in the restaurant. “Where’ve you been?” Seokjin asked him. “I pick up my parents at the airport.” Yoongi take the empty sits. The other was totally shocked. Their jaw dropped. “You pick up your parents?” Namjoon asked him. “Yes. What's wrong?” Yoongi lift one of his eyebrows. “Nothing. We just totally glad. And amazed.” Hoseok said while exchanged views with the others. The others nodded passionately. “I am happy that you started to accept your parents.” Jimin spoke out his feelings. Yoongi just smile. Well, he change a lot.

~~~
It's already four days, Eujin didn't come to school. Her fever getting worse and she had to stay in the hospital. “Omma, did my life will end soon?” Eujin asked her mother weakly. Mrs. Cho hold back her tears and smile bitterly. “No, Eujin. You have to fight your disease.” Mrs. Cho her daughter’s hair. “I am not strong.” Eujin lips shivered. “I and your father will always stay by your side cheering for you. Don't worry.” Eujin lips curled a weak smile. “I am glad to hear that!” Mrs. Cho hold her daughter’s hand tightly. “Omma, by any chance can you call my friends to come here? I miss them a lot. They must worrying me a lot.” Eujin still smile weakly. “Anything for you Eujin.” Mrs. Cho nodded.
~~~
“Yoongi-hyung, let's join us!” Jungkook tapped Yoongi's shoulder. “I can't.” Yoongi refused. “Yah! It's Eujin. She wanted to meet us. She's dying. Even her mother called us!” Taehyung was totally mad with this hyung. “So, what? If I visit her, she will be cured instantly?” Yoongi risen his voice. “At least, she will be happy.” Jimin said softly and make Yoongi totally speechless. “I just can't stand to look at she's suffering.” Yoongi hummed. The atmosphere was totally quite. “It's okay if don't want to join us visiting her now. It's up to you. Think wisely about what you want to do….before everything's end.” Seokjin patted Yoongi's shoulder. Then, lead the others to the hospital leaving Yoongi. 

~~~
“Eujin-noona~~~” Jungkook happily walked towards Eujin who was reading a book on her hospital bed. “Hey, you guys!” Eujin smiled weakly. One by one entered the ward and sitting around her bed. Eujin felt something's wrong. “Yoongi. He didn't come?” Eujin staring at them. They became speechless and exchanged glances. “Err..well, you know…” Taehyung lost idea. “Nevermind. I am okay.” Eujin smiled bitterly. She just totally upset. She miss Yoongi a lot. “Erm..we brought you your favourite bubble tea!” Namjoon wanna cheer her up. “Jinjja? I miss it a lot! Thank you!” Eujin sipped the bubble tea happily. Suddenly, her hand stop working. She dropped the bubble tea on the floor. The boys were totally shocked. Eujin start shivering. She's scared. “Eujin, you didn't like it, huh?” Seokjin pick the bubble tea up and put it on the side table. “My hand.” Eujin sighed. She staring at her total pale palm. “Hey, are you okay?” Hoseok asked her. All of them were totally worried. “Gwenchana. I'm used go it.” Eujin gave a fake smile. “Don't worry.” “Eujin, your nose….bleeding.” Jimin pointed at Eujin's nose. Blood start running from her nose. Eujin wiped it well using her handkerchief. “Should I call the doctor?” Jungkook asked them. “No. No. I'm okay. I'm used to it.” Eujin still can smiled to make all of them believed that she was okay. Eujin started coughing hardly. “Eujin, you coughing blood!” Taehyung who sat the nearest to Eujin panicked. “I told you. I'm okay. *cough*cough*” Eujin acted she was fine even everybody can see she's lying. “You're not okay, Eujin. I will call the doctor.” Hoseok already stand up wanna leave the ward for doctor. “No… I…am…okay….” Suddenly, Eujin passed out. “Hurry! Call the doctor!”

~~~
Eujin still unconscious. The boys waited at the outside, peeping from the glass window. Eujin attached with a lot of wires. They sighed. They can see Eujin's parents cry a lot in the room. “Yah! Yoongi why are you didn't answering!” Namjoon yelled to the phone. “He's still not answering? This boy really make me mad!” Seokjin massage his temples. 

~~~
Yoongi just done shower. His phone ringing. He take a look. “Namjoon?” Yoongi then just ignoring it and threw himself in his bed. He sighed. His phone ringing again. “Aishh..” He moaned. He swipe the green button angrily. “Yah! If you call me to asked me meet Eujin, forget it!” Without giving Namjoon chance to speak, he hanging up. He look at his call logs. It's already 5 days he didn't take a look to it. He found a voicemail from Eujin. He shocked. 2 days ago. He play it on.


“Yoongi-yah, I’m so glad if you hear this. Please, hear it until the end. Hmmm. All these days, I realize I being a foolish girl. They told me everything about you. And I am totally sorry to not noticing your feelings. It's okay if you don't want to forgive me. I hurt you a lot. I wish I can heal that. It's already 3 days I stay in the hospital. Guess what? Doctor says I can live only two days from now on. I already accept the fate. I suffered enough. I just want to see you. See your smile make I feel better. That's my last wish, to died in your hug. But, if I can't do that, I just wanna to tell you something. I love you too, Min Yoongi.”

 

Yoongi dropped his phone. He just totally shocked and speechless. “Two days? Oh, no! It's today. What did I do? She needs me.” Yoongi quickly grabbed his wallet, his jacket and hurriedly getting out from the house to the hospital.

~~~
Yoongi already arrived at  the hospital. Asking the nurse where's Eujin, taking the stairs and keep running. As he reached the floor, he saw all of his friends were there. Crying. “Yoongi-hyung?” Jungkook noticed his existence. Everyone staring at him. “Why…are y'all crying?” Yoongi asked. Jungkook just sighing. Yoongi just too scared. “Answer me!” Yoongi grabbed Jungkook’s collar angrily. “Eujin is gone.” Jungkook told him weakly. Yoongi let Jungkook go. His knee already weak. He shivered. And fall in kneeling position. His head can't be lifted anymore. Tears start falling from his eyes. He can't accept the truth. He keep punching the floor. He shouted. “No…no…NO!!!!”