6: That 24 Hours pt.2

That 24 Hours

They managed to just walk and having a really enjoyable time together. Laughing and non-stop chatting. Eujin was so happy. Yoongi was happy for that. 

~~~
12:00 a.m.

“So, this is the place?” Eujin asked as they reached the abandoned place. “You didn't like it?” Hoseok asked her. “It's cool!” Eujin smiled while looking up to sky. “The sky view was pretty.” “Yoongi choose this place.” Seokjin suddenly appeared. “Jinjja? I see.” Eujin's eyes fixed on the sky. “Hey! Come here. The view from here is the best!” Taehyung calling them from a highest audience sits port at the edge of the court. All of them ran towards him and sat there. “Wow! Tonight’s sky is really pretty.” Jungkook amazed while laying on the ground. Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok joined him. “Wow! The stars and moon shine well tonight.” Eujin express her feeling. Enjoying the night breeze. Yoongi stare at Eujin secretly. Yoongi smiled. “Yah! You like her right?” Seokjin suddenly asked Yoong, poking his arm. “Bo? A…ani..” Yoongi face turn red. “Tell her. She will die soon. You may regret later.” Seokjin advising him. Yoongi sighed. “That's why I didn't tell her. She will non-stop saying sorry to me because she can't love me back.” Yoongi sound disappointed. “It's up to just do what you want. Like you always says, follow your heart.” Seokjin patted Yoongi shoulder and leave to join the others. Leaving Yoongi and Eujin. They sat beside each other. Yoongi shooked his head down. “Yoongi-yah! I heard you're the one who found this place. I like it!” Eujin approaching Yoongi and smile broadly. “Well, this is Min Yoongi.” Yoongi make proud face. Eujin giggling. “I want to thank to you but I will not doing that. You will mad at me.” Eujin pouted. Yoongi smiled. “Good girl!” Yoongi patted Eujin's head softly. “By the way, did you’ve done your naïve to-do-list?” Yoongi asked her. “Didn't back home after school checked. Meeting new boy friends checked. Hanging out with boy friends checked. Karaoke checked. Dancing in public checked. Still didn't sleep even it was midnight checked. I will sleep in class, skipping class and late to school tomorrow. How exciting!” Eujin giggling and seemed excited. “Yah! You're really insane yet naïve.” Yoongi hissed. “But there's one more left. I just not sure to do or not.” Eujin scratch her head. “What is it?” Yoongi asked while peeping the list. Yoongi shocked, his jaw dropped. “A kiss?” Yoongi insecure. “Yes. I don't know why I wrote that. Unbelievable right. I will just ignore that.” Eujin told Yoongi. “Aniyo.” Yoongi suddenly said. “What?” Eujin can't get Yoongi’s word. She looked at Yoongi confusedly. Without hesitation, Yoongi grab Eujin shoulders, drag her body towards him and kiss her on her lips gently. Eujin was totally shocked but she can't refuse the kiss and ended up by kiss him back. 

~~~
2:00 a.m.

All of them back to their own home. Eujin safely arrived her house. Her parents already slept. She washed up and change her clothes. She threw herself on her bed. She looked at the ceiling. It was a really memorable day to her. The thing is she can't forget Yoongi's kiss. She still can feel Yoongi soft lips touched hers. She's not really happy for it. But she didn't even believe how she managed to accept the kiss. She can't help herself either. ‘Don't think too much. I just helping you.’ That Yoongi sayings after kissed her keep echoing in her minds. Did she just upset hearing that? Eujin ignore that weird feelings and just go to her dreamland.

~~~
Yoongi laying on his bed. He keep thinking. Did he do the right thing just now? Kissing a girl suddenly? Yes, he's not lying. He just wanna to help. Nothing more than that. He just owe Eujin's kindness and he wanna pay that back. That's all. That love feels just interrupted. Eujin will die soon and to love her just make him hurt some more. He just forget about it though.

~~~
7:00 a.m.

“Eomma, appa. I'm going to school now!” Eujin wearing her shoes. “You didn't want to breakfast first?” Mr. Cho asked her daughter. “I will have one later! Annyeong!” Eujin heading to the café meeting the boys. She saw Yoongi and Taehyung already there. “Hey, good morning!” Eujin greeted them. “Hey!” Taehyung answered shortly as he was enjoying his pancakes with honey and butter. “Have you breakfast? Come join us!” Yoongi invited her with his gummy smile while enjoying his macchiato. Eujin order her food and sat beside Taehyung opposite Yoongi. “Where's the others?” Eujin asked. “They usually will late and come here together as they live in the same area.” Taehyung explained with full mouth. “Yah! Just eat and stop talking. Your mouth is full.” Yoongi hissed. Taehyung just grinned cutely. Eujin giggled as she found the scene was funny and sweet. Suddenly, Eujin cough hardly and keeping coughing. She covered with her palm. She felt something getting out from . She take a look. It's blood. Her face change to real pale. Taehyung and Yoongi shocked. “Are you okay, Eunji-ah?” Yoongi asked her. “Your face become pale.” Taehyung added. Eujin smile bitterly. “It's okay, I want to the washroom.” As she stands, her legs shivered. She felt really weak and almost fall. Taehyung quickly grab her body from fall. She fainted. “Eujin! Are you okay?” Taehyung put her body in sit position. Yoongi noticed blood on her palm. “Taehyung, she's coughing out blood.” Yoongi take the tissue on the table and wiped the blood. “Hyung, did she okay?” Taehyung worried. “The tumour symptoms. She will be fine after this.” Yoongi gently clean up her hand. “It's hurt. It's hurt.” Eujin cried softly. Taehyung and Yoongi exchanged stare. “She's suffering right?” Taehyung asked Yoongi. Yoongi just nodded. “Eujin, I can't stand to see your condition.” Yoongi cried in his heart.

~~~
9:00 a.m. 

Yoongi looked at the clock. “This girl is seriously no joke. She does what she said.” It's English class and the school had started an hour ago. Eujin still didn't come to the class. Suddenly, 
*tok**tok*
Eujin bowed. “Jesonghamnida, Mrs. Jung.” Mrs. Jung was shocked. She didn't expect Eujin came to school that late. “Nevermind, take your sit.” Eujin happily walked to her sit. Yoongi's jaw dropped. “What? She didn't scolded? Yah! It's unfair. Mrs. Jung really mean to me.” Yoongi hummed secretly. 

~~~
11:00 a.m.

It's Chemistry class. The class just started for 30 minutes and Yoongi started yawning. He looked around. He saw sleeping Eujin. “What? She's already sleeping? Yah! Isn't it too much. It's still early to sleep. She beat my time record!” Yoongi hissed. 

~~~
12:30 noon 
-recess

“Yoongi! Ireona!” Eujin waked Yoongi up. Yoongi hummed and refused to wake. “What do you want?” Yoongi still sleeping. “Let's go! It's recess.” Eujin shake Yoongi's body. Yoongi can't refused anymore as his stomach keep growling. “Arasseo. I'm awake.” Yoongi stand and do some stretching. “Kaja!” Eujin grab Yoongi arm and drag him out from the class. They happily walked together to the cafeteria.

~~~
Everyone at the cafeteria looking at them. They also shocked. Yoongi and Eujin laughing and chatting non stop. They seemed very happy. Some of them felt disgusted, didn't even care and also shipping them.

“That troublemaker should go away from my precious Eujin!”
“They looked sweet together.”
“I’ve never seen him smile. He looked handsome though.”
“Let them be. They deserve happiness.”
“Is Eujin sick or what?”

“Yoongi-yah, is it me or people are looking at us?” Eujin felt uneasy. “People are looking at me not you, surely. I am fab.” Yoongi just didn't give a sh*t about people. “Yah! I am serious!” Eujin risen her voice. “Chill, Eujin. They just felt weird when a student-model have a meal with school’s bastard. It's not a big deal, Eujin.” Yoongi said straightforwardly. “Oh. Really? That's unbelievable.” Eujin speechless. She didn't expect that much. “You must me totally upset, right Yoongi?” Eujin felt bad towards Yoongi. Yoongi smile bitterly. “Upset? For what? It doesn't matter. I just don't give a sh*t.” Eujin suddenly got an idea. “Can I do something crazy?” Yoongi jointed his eyebrows. “What is it? You better don't do anything beyond my mind. You're student-model.” Yoongi smirks. “It's okay. I am going to die soon though. People will forget about it later.” Eujin smile naughtily. “What do you want to do?” Yoongi insecure. “Just follow the flow and see.” Eujin gave him a wink. Yoongi can't stop himself to be really nervous. Eujin take a deep breath. Suddenly she shouted. “Min Yoongi!” Everyone in the cafeteria staring at them. The atmosphere was really silent and awkward. Yoongi whispered. “What are you doing?” Eujin smiled sweetly. “I really like you!” Gasping sound can be heard from everybody mouth. Yoongi was totally shocked. He whispered.“What are talking ab…” Suddenly, Eujin kissed Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi was totally speechless.