4: How Everything Started

That 24 Hours

*Eujin POV

Where am I? This is not my room. This room totally big and way much prettier than my room. Well, the bed is so comfortable. How can I am here? I tried to recall last night memory. Oh no! I am drunk yeah for the first time. I am totally panicked now. I get down from the huge bed and stepping out from the room. It's dark. I managed to switch on the lights. My jaw dropped. Is that a living room? It's really big though. There's also luxury furniture. I pinched my cheek. It's hurt. I’m not in my dream. I keep walking. I saw a clock and it shows 5 a.m. Oh, it's still and very early. I looked around. I saw a family photo and that's make me froze. A happy couple with their son. And the son is Min Yoongi? I am at Yoongi's house? Oh no! I remember everything already! How stupid am I didn't refused his offer. What imma gonna do? Suddenly I heard steps from the staircase. It's Min Yoongi. OMO! He noticed me! I tried to escape. “Yah! You're awake? It's still early.” He heading to the kitchen. Well, the thing is, he is not wearing any tops. Topless! Luckily he wore shorts. He wowed me with his abs and his body totally white. I just amazed. “Yah! Didn't you embarrassed staring at me like that?” And now I am totally embarrassed. He noticed me staring at him. My face was totally burn. He got his drinks and just leave me dumbfounded. “Oh! What's wrong with me? It's a shame!!” I’m heading back to that room. And now, what should I do? “Miss?” I look at the voice owner. An old woman with friendly face smiling at me. “Oh, dae!” I bowed. “You may take the shower first, if you want and then have breakfast with us. Just call me if you need anything. I will be at the kitchen.” She's really a nice woman. “Ah, arasseo! Thank you so much!” I bowed again. Then, she leave. I take a look at the bathroom in that room. Wow! So nice! It's not really luxury but well I really like it. I take the towel from the cupboard and have a really fun shower. I feel like I live in a five star hotel now. Really same. Yoongi is really rich boy. 

*end of Eujin POV

~~~
“Wow, ahjumma! You make my favourite kimbap!” Yoongi sound excited. He’s already in his school uniform. He put his bag on the chair of the dining table and took the sit beside it. “You're so early today?” Mrs. Gong asked him. It's shocking when Yoongi want to school early as everyday, he late. “I don't know.” Yoongi start dig in his breakfast. “You follow your heart?” Mrs. Gong pour the tea in a cup. “That's my quote!” Yoongi still focus on his food. Mrs. Gong just giggled. “Annyeong!” Suddenly, Eujin approaching them. Still with outfit from last night. Yoongi not even looking at her. He really didn't give a sh*t. “Come, join us!” Mrs. Gong invite her to have the breakfast. “Ouh, nevermind. I want to back home already. It's getting late.” Eujin ruffled her hair and bowed. “Yah! Can you act like you're a guest? Show some respect to ahjumma. She invites you to have breakfast. Just do it. There's a lot of food here. Don't waste it.” Yoongi didn't yelling or even angry. He still enjoying his breakfast and didn't even glaring at her. “Yoongi, let her be.” Mrs. Gong control that awkward situation. “Ah, nevermind. He is true. I didn't even thankful.” Eujin didn't even know if she angry or annoyed with Yoongi. Yet, the foods on the dining table really mouth-watering. She take one of the empty sits. Eujin start eating. She's really hungry and all the food was really delicious. “I’m done, ahjumma.” Yoongi stand up and take his bag to his back. “Ah, it's still early. Those kimbap need to be finished.” Mrs. Gong shocked. Yoongi smiled. “If that so, packed them up. I want to meet Seokjin and others before to school. They’ll eat them well.” “Ah, okay. Wait a minute, then.” Then, Mrs. Gong heading to the kitchen packing all the kimbap. Eujin still eat well. She seemed very hungry. “Isn't that tumour will make you lose appetite?” Yoongi asked hungry Eujin. Eujin lift up her head. Glaring at Yoongi and grinned. “Nothing can't ruin my appetite though. Even you.” Eujin continued eating. Yoongi rolls his eyes. “Whatever.”

~~~
Eujin tiptoeing into her house. But well, her parents were waiting for her. “Eujin! Where are you going? I'm so worried of you! Where did you sleep last night? Have you eaten?” Her mother hugged her tightly. Eujin let go the hug. “I am fine, eomma. I just hanging at my friend’s house. Don't worry to much. I will die soon though.” Mrs. Cho shocked after hearing her last line. “Eujin-ah.” “Eomma, it's getting late. I still need to school though. Oh, don't prepare breakfast for me. I have already breakfast at my friend’s.” Eujin walked away to her room. She didn't hate her mother. She just didn't care. 

~~~
“Hey there!” Yoongi greeted his six friends. All of them gave him a death glare except Taehyung. Yoongi knew. They still mad about last night issue. “Morning Yoongi-hyung~.” Taehyung gave Yoongi a really happy smile. “I brought you guys some kimbap. But well, only Taehyung treat me nicely.” Yoongi try succeed. All of them suddenly approaching him, ruffles his hair, patted his shoulder and gave morning greet. Yoongi smile. “I am so glad to know all of you.” He hummed happily.

~~~
Chemistry class. Yoongi trying to focus but he can't help himself from sleeping. He glaring at Eujin. Well, Eujin was writing something on a piece of paper. Notes maybe. Yoongi didn't give a sh*t and explore his dreamworlds.

~~~
*recess time

After doing his community work duty, Yoongi filling up his stomach in the cafeteria. He got his sit, his jjajangmyeon and start digging in. He’s a lonely boy in that school. No one wanted to befriend with. If there's, Yoongi will refused. He just love to be lonely because he knows no one will understand him like how Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook understand him. He always wish to go to the same school as theirs. But he stuck in this elite high-class school. Well, his parents or likely his foster parents are rich and well-known. He just have to follow the flow. He always caught in jealousy when his friends tell him how they have lunch at school together, playing at the field together, make trouble at the library together and scolded by the headmaster together. Even they go to the low-class school, but who cares. Yoongi need his friends indeed. He even called Mr. Loner or the trouble maker or sleepyhead by his classmates or even the whole school. He’s not well-treated. He looked around. Suddenly, someone approaching him. “Hey, Yoongi.” “Hey, Cho Eujin.” Yoongi didn't even smile. Emotionless. The atmosphere getting awkward. Yoongi can hear some dirty mouth talking about him like:

“Look there, Eujin the model student sit with the trouble maker.” 
“Mr. Loner is not alone today.”
“I bet Eujin was threatened by the sleepyhead.”
“Did Eujin really in sense?”

Yoongi rolls his eyes. He didn't give a sh*t. “What do you want?” Yoongi sipping his drinks. “How can I thank to you for all of your kindness?” Eujin asked Yoongi. “Stop bothering me?” Yoongi answered sarcastically. “Yah! I am serious!” Eujin’s eyebrows jointed. “I am serious too.” Yoongi still eating well. Eujin sighed. “Why do you help me a lot?” Yoongi with relaxed face answered. “It's all by coincidence.” “So, that test paper exchanged by coincidence too?” Eujin didn't gave up a thing. Yoongi froze. He put the chopsticks down. “So, you want the truth, Cho Eujin?” Yoongi asked her. Eujin confidently answered. “Yes, Min Yoongi!” Yoongi take a deep breathe. “Because I sympathize with you. With your sad life. You will die soon right? Do something worth your life. Stop thinking about others. Follow your heart!” Yoongi can't hold back his anger anymore. He didn't know why was he that angry. He stand up wanna leaving. “Yoongi. Wait!” Eujin cried. Yoongi walked away. Suddenly he heard loud sound of someone falling. He turned back. Eujin weakly laying on the floor. She fainted due to her spinning head. “Eujin!” Yoongi running towards her. Her nose bleeding. Yoongi slipped his arms beneath her neck and knees. Carrying her to the school’s clinic. 

~~~

Yoongi looking at unconscious Eujin. Her face was real pale. Yoongi's not guilty. Well, she didn't do anything. Yoongi just worried. “Yah! Eujin! Why it must be you? I can't even accept it! I can't! I'm pity of you. You didn't deserve this pain. You didn't deserve all of this. If I can turn back time?” Yoongi ended up his lone conversation with a sigh. Yoongi stand up wanna back to class. The whole school started bad-mouthing about him. He really don't care. As he  just turned, he felt his hand grabbed. “Hajima. Yoongi-ssi.” Yoongi heard Eujin weak voice and felt a cold hand reached him. Yoongi turn to her. “I am not doing any apology. The headache attack is not by me. So, it's not my fault even the whole school accusing me.” Yoongi softly put Eujin hand off from him. “Thank you.” Eujin voice still weak. “Thank you for your wise words. I really appreciate them.” Yoongi hummed. “You're welcome.” Yoongi turn back and walked away leaving the room. As he reached the door. “Can I have a favor? From you, Yoongi-ssi?” Eujin cried. “What is it?” Yoongi just glared without turning his body. “I want you to be with me for 24 hours before everything ended!” Yoongi froze. “Please~!”