Epilogue: The New Wings

That 24 Hours

 

*5 years later

Yoongi found a drop of tears running on his cheek. “Eujin, I miss you a lot!” He hugged the teddy bear tightly. Suddenly, his room knocked. It was his mother. “Yoongi, omma and appa can’t sent you to the airport. Your grandfather was sick.” Mrs. Min still standing by the door. Yoongi quickly wipe his tears. “It's okay omma. I will asked Namjoon or others then.” Yoongi acted normal. “Okay, then.” His mother threw some relief smiles.

~~~
Yoongi drove his car heading to somewhere. He stopped at a flower shop. Get some daisies and continue his driving. Suddenly, he got a call. It's from Hoseok. “Hyung, we will wait you at the airport. See you there.” Yoongi lips curled a smile. “Okay, I want to meet Eujin first. Take your time.” Yoongi hang up his phone. He already reached his destination. He get out from his car with the flowers. He walked into the yard searching for Eujin’s grave. He stopped after he saw Eujin's. He put the flowers on the ground. He smiled. 

“Hey, Eujin. I am sorry. I didn't visit you for weeks. I quite busy managing the company without appa’s help. Well, I will going abroad for volunteers works. I want to help people like you used to help me at the orphanage years ago. You're my inspiration Eujin. I love you.” 
Yoongi take deep breath and leaving the place. 

~~~
 *Incheon International Airport

“Hey guys!” Yoongi waving his hand as he saw his friends. “Hyung!” Jungkook and Jimin in sync called Yoongi excitedly. “Where's Taehyung and Seokjin-hyung?” Yoongi asked as he can't see both of them there. “Taehyung was busy with his class schedule and research. He's totally feel bad to not with you now.” Namjoon told Yoongi. Yoongi nodded as he understand. Taehyung is still studying science in a local university to be a professor. He study really well. “Seokjin hyung busy with his coming wedding. And he asked you to come back on his wedding.” Namjoon added. “Ah… Arasseo.” Yoongi nodded. They managed to have a dinner first. They having a long chat after all. After they end their high school, they  rarely hang out together. Busy with their own life.

Namjoon is a music producer now. He said Eujin come in his dream and asked him to choose that career. He produced a lot of cool songs nowadays. 
Seokjin runs his parents restaurant and he did really well in cooking. The business grows bigger. And he will married his own workers. They really suits together. 
Hoseok found his interest in dancing so, he go for some audition and sign up to be an idol. He will debut soon. 
Jimin went to an art university and study performance arts. He said he want to be like Hoseok.  

Taehyung did well in his studies. He will be a professor soon like what his parents want. 

Jungkook still don't know what to do in the future. He secretly sign up to an entertainment agency as trainee. He really loves to sing.

Yoongi can't do much as his father really need him in his company. Yoongi study business in university and employed by his own father. 

~~~
“Oh, it's getting late. I got to go now. The other volunteers will waiting for me.” Yoongi gave a farewell to the boys. 

“Bye hyung!” 
“Take care!”
“Have a safe flight.”

They waved to each other. Yoongi hurriedly to exact place. All the volunteers need to gather there. Suddenly, he bumped into a girl. “Ahh.” The girl shouted softly as his head hit Yoongi's chest. She rubbed her head several times. Her passport fall on the floor. “Oh, sorry. I'm in rush!” Yoongi can't even see her face as her hair covering her face. He manage to pick up the passport. He squat and accidentally opened the passport. He read the name in the passport. Suddenly, he froze. Can't believe what he saw.

‘Cho Eujin.’

 

--------------------

Note:

Yay! Finally it's finished. Thank you to one who follow this awful story till the end. Thank you so much! Do comment and don't be shy. I want to know your opinion about this story. Anything would do. Thank you again and don't forget to give Bangtan a lot of loves~