7: The Massive Ending

That 24 Hours

Eujin and Yoongi didn't talk to each other since Eujin kissed Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi didn't know what he currently feels. Why Eujin did that? For what? Did she really meant it? Questions keep echoing in his mind. He punched his desk. The whole class looking at him. Luckily, the teacher not entering their class yet. He stand up angrily. “Yah! Eujin! We need to talk!” Yoongi leave the class. Everyone change their view to Eujin.  Eujin was speechless and blank. She just quickly followed Yoongi's step. “Yoongi-yah, you mad at me?” Eujin asked Yoongi. They heading to the rooftop. No answer from him. Eujin was totally worried. As they reached the rooftop, Eujin spoke her words. “Are you okay, Yoongi? Did you mad about just now? I didn't meant to make you angry. I am sorry. I just wanna to show them, you deserve to be loved. You're not that bastard that they always see.” Eujin cried. Yoongi take a deep breath. “So, it's just a fake?” Yoongi asked. “What do you mean by that fake?” Eujin totally didn't get his words. “The confession, the kiss. Those are just ing fake?” Yoongi stare at Eujin deeply. Eujin became speechless. “I…. I…” Eujin voice shaken. “So, it's true. I just expect too much right? Hoping someone will truly fall in love with such useless boys like me is too much right? Nevermind, Eujin. You waked me up from my idiot dream. I didn't deserve any love. Thank you so much.” Yoongi smiled bitterly, patted Eujin's shoulder and walked away leave that place disappointedly. 

~~~
Yoongi can see, Eujin was struggling fighting with her disease in the classroom. He can see a lot of blood come out from . She keep wiped the massive blood with her handkerchief. “Did anyone in this class noticed that?” Yoongi whispered in his heart. He can't only sit and watch. He knows he must help her. He wanted to stand up but his ego blocking his way. “Sorry, Min Yoongi. For this time I will not follow your heart!” Yoongi talked to himself and stand up, walked towards Eujin. He can see Eujin was already weak. Yoongi sighed. He take one Eujin arms and place it on the back of his neck. Stand her up, and lead her to the school's clinic. Everyone in the class were looking at them. “Yah! Where are you going with Eujin?” Yoongi can heard a nosy voice shouted at him. “Mind your own business! Can't you see she is dying?” Yoongi was too lazy to have a fight with them. Well, he was not following his heart anymore.

~~~
Yoongi looked at weak unconscious poor Eujin. He her hair and sighed. Yoongi managed to left her there. He went out of the clinic. Along his way, he heard an annoying conversation.

“Hey, do you think Yoongi will accept Eujin love?”
“I don't know. I just wondering did Eujin really like him?”
“Why? What's wrong with that?”
“Well, did you know? Yoongi is totally rich boy. Eujin is just from a ordinary family. You know what I mean right?”
“That's true though. Moreover, Yoongi is such a bastard. How can a pretty clever girl like Eujin fall for him? Impossible. I am sure Eujin wanted Yoongi’s wealth.”

Yoongi just walked pass  them and that two annoying girls seemed shocked and scared. Yoongi suddenly stop in front of them. He said. “Eujin wanted my wealth, huh? I don't see that funny though. If it was true, I don't even ing care. Because I know Eujin more than two of you!” Yoongi smirk to them and walked away.

~~~
The last class of the day started. Yoongi just enjoying lesson for the first time. Well, he's not following his heart. Suddenly, the class door knocked. It was Eujin. She looks better. After she do some talks with Mrs. Song, she walked to her place and her eyes fixed to the only one, Min Yoongi.

~~~
Yoongi stepping out from the class. Suddenly, Eujin shouted his name. “Yoongi-yah!” Yoongi ignored her and keep walking. Eujin didn't gave up. She keep calling for Yoongi. Some students walked passed them noticed them. But nobody wanna get involved. Until the school gate, Eujin followed his steps and called out his name. Yoongi felt guilty somehow. He stopped walking. Eujin running to his side. “Yoongi-yah! I…” Yoongi gave her a death stare and cut her words. “Stop following me! Go away!” Yoongi's tone still normal but a bit high. “But, I just following my heart. Like what’ve you said to me?” Eujin look at Yoongi deeply. “Stop it! Just stop it, Eujin!” Yoongi continued walking, ignoring her. Eujin didn't stop following him. “But..Yoongi.” Yoongi take a deep breath and turn to Eujin. He knew he shouldn't do that but Eujin need her perfect life back and forget about him. “Yah! Cho Eujin! I am totally hate you so much! And I am serious! I tricked you all this time. And I succeed.” Eujin was totally shocked. She hold back her tears. “How dare…you, Yoongi! You're so mean! I totally regret to meet you! You're cruel Min Yoongi!” Eujin ended up her words with a lot of tears falling on her cheeks. Eujin already lift her hand to slap Yoongi's face. But she can't. She wiped her tears and walked away. Yoongi still standing there watching Eujin walked away. “I am sorry Eujin. I just don't want you to be happy before you die. And I hope you will not ever die.” Yoongi hummed sadly. 

~~~
Eujin heading to the park which Yoongi and his friends always gathered. She didn't believe what Yoongi said. She need to meet them.

~~~
“What? Yoongi told you that? This boy really need to beat up.” Namjoon felt angry after heard Eujin's story. “Wait, Namjoon. I don't think he will do that. I am sure Yoongi was lying.” Seokjin comforting him. “As I know, hyung is not that type of boy. Even he looks cold outside, he is really warm-hearted inside.” Jungkook added. “But why he lied? To Eujin? What the purpose?” Hoseok questioning them. “Because he likes Eujin.” Seokjin’s words make Eujin shocked and speechless. “He had told me that, last night.” Seokjin added. Eujin's heart beating fast. “But why he just don't confess to Eujin?” Taehyung asked. “Because he didn't want Eujin live in guilty, as she can't felt the same towards him because Eujin will die soon.” Seokjin told them everything. “And he lied to Eujin to make she left him?” Namjoon added. “Oh no! What I have done!” Eujin felt totally guilty. “Yah! Eujin I don't it was yours. Yoongi-hyung just too emotional.” Jimin tried to comfort her. “Unless…” All of them exchanging glances and they staring at Eujin. “It's right. I hurt him. I broke his heart.” The boys gasping and sighing out loud.

~~~
Yoongi looked at his phone. 35 miss calls from Taehyung, 12 miss calls from Seokjin, 24 miss calls from Namjoon, 10 miss calls from Hoseok, 30 miss calls from Jimin and 9 miss calls from Jungkook. He sighed. It's already night. And he did nothing than laying on his bed and staring the ceiling since he got home. He getting out from the bed. He walked to his glass cupboard. He stared at an old teddy bear. “Eujin-ah, all this time, I always wanting to be with you. Now, I got the chance and I just ended it up in a such worse way. I realize, your words 10 years ago was wrong. I will stop following my heart. It's really hurt in reality. And I will move on.”

~~~
*flashback 10 years ago
*Care and Love Orphanage 

7 years old Yoongi was playing alone with stones. He ignored by all of his friends. The lonely poor boy. Suddenly, someone approaching him. “Hey, Yoongi-hyung. Look what I have got!” The 5 years old Jimin show off his new ball. “Someone give me as a gift!” Jimin showed his arrogant face and left him alone. Yoongi became sadder. He sighed. “Appa, eomma. Why are you guys die too soon. I am lonely. Why people always treat me this bad? Did I didn't deserve love?” Yoongi hummed. “No, all people in this world deserve love!” Yoongi lift up his head. A pretty cute girl with same age as him smile sweetly to him. “Annyeong, my name is Cho Eujin. Here, this is for you!” That girl gave him a teddy bear. Yoongi was totally happy. He hugged the teddy bear tightly. “I am glad you love it!” Eujin sat beside him. “Why you suddenly give me this?” Yoongi asked her. “I just wanna to make sure you know that, you deserve love too.” Eujin can't stop smiling at him. “Thank you!” Yoongi smiled at her back. “You're really cute! Can we be friends?” Eujin said excitedly. “Sure, my name is Min Yoongi!” And then they enjoying chatting and playing together until Eujin told by her parents to say goodbye. “I hope you will visit me again!” Yoongi told to Eujin. “I don't think so.” Eujin sounds really sad. “But why? Your parents will be here every month right?” Yoongi said sadly. “My parents will send me to Australia with my grandparents tomorrow.” Eujin shooked her head down. “Jinjja? So this will be our last met? Hmm.. Arasseo then. Take care, Eujin-ssi.” Yoongi and Eujin hugged each other tightly. Eujin let out the hug. “Yoongi-ssi, whatever you do in your life, just follow your heart.” Eujin suddenly kiss Yoongi on his cheek. “Bye, Yoongi. Don't forget me!”

*end of flashback
~~~
“So, what he said?” Hoseok asked Jimin who just have a phone conversation with Yoongi. They was waiting for Yoongi for the dinner. Like always. “He said, he is going to his tuition class.” Jimin seemed to really confused. “What? You're joking right, Jimin?” Seokjin didn't believe either. “I am not lying or joking. Yoongi-hyung sound serious too. I also totally shocked.” Jimin telling the the truth. “Since when Yoongi went to tuition class. It's miracle!” Hoseok felt weird too. “He once told me, his parents registered him to tuition class a month ago. He said he didn't want to attend that class.” Taehyung told them. “It must be something happened to him, right?” Jungkook asked them. “And by that, he move on?” Namjoon make a conclusion at all of them being speechless.