002

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You enter the car while listening to the music from your Ipod. Your mom pays a personal driver to send you to school and also fetch you. The driver send you to school as usual, you always arrive an hour early, since you dislike to be surrounded by students that enter the school. You make your way to your class, the second class. Your class located at the third floor. Senior classes. Yeah , you are in your senior year in high school. You sit and start to open your textbook and highlight the things that you would learn today.

 

An hour later, the class was already full of students. You sat comfortably at your table, revising. Mr. Park your homeroom teacher arrived soon. 

 

"Today, we have a new student".

 

You doesn't really pay attention since you were busy writing something on your notebook. New student huh? who cares -__- you poker face-ing since you aren't in the mood to welcome any human to sit beside you since you were sitting alone. Shoot, that person must be sitting beside me ughh ╯︿╰

 

"New student, introduce yourself" he nodded and step forward a bit.

 

"My name is Kim Min Gyu and--"

 

"Ouh, so his name is Kim Mingyu, hm wait, that's a familiar name" you wake up from your own world and stand up. 

 

"WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING HERE MIN FREAKING GYU?!!!" you shouted and pointed at him.

The whole class was shock due to the sudden attack. They had never imagined how your voice sounds like since you never talked to anyone except your teachers.

 

"Ah, looks who we got here, Kim Ji Hyung the ice princess, I'm here to RUIN YOUR LIFE, OF COURSE" he smirked.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

You wake up from the nightmare and got yourself on your bed still wearing your pajama, that's just a nightmare.

 

"Nawhh that is impossible Kim Jihyung, that Min freaking Gyu will never disturb you again" you calm yourself and jump off the bed and headed to the bathroom to take quick shower. After taking your shower, you wear your neatly ironed school uniform. Then, you combed your hair neatly and decided to just let go your hair like that. You choose to wear your favorite black Converse High today. Black is life tho. You walk down the stairs and enter the car.

 

"I swear, that nightmare sounds so real" you mumbled under your breath in the car. You headed to your classroom and feel the atmosphere is as the same in your nightmare. Never mind, this is unnecessary, I should revising now, why am I wasting my time thinking about that dream.

 

You take out your History book from your bag and put it on the table. You take out a blue highlighter from your pencil case and start to highlight the important things. An hour later, the whole class is full with your noisy classmates. You decided to ignore them, there is no merits talking to a human you said while waiting to your History teacher to enter the class. History is the first period for today. A few minutes later, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter