006

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You put both of your hands inside your pockets while listening to some songs from your iPod. Jungkook walks beside you when suddenly you saw a familiar figure running towards both of you. Both of you are walking home together. You chuckle a bit when you saw Taehyung fall on his knee. How can you laugh loudly when your crush is standing beside you? You have to maintain your feminine side. Its enough you lost it once in from of him because of this silly Tae.

 

"HEYYYYY, SINCE WHEN BOTH OF YOU ARE DATING HAAA?! DUN HURT MA LIL SIS JEON JUNGKOOOOKKKKKKKK"

 

Well, typical Taehyung duh. Screaming like a crazy person and pull you into his arms, acts like he is saving his twin sister from some sort of psychopath. He your head making Jungkook laugh. So yeah, you know, yes this is the author speaking, you know what will happen if Jungkook laugh. /nosebleed/

 

"Stop it, I can't b-breath" he hugs you too tight, you try to push him. Taehyung stop hugging you and turns to Jungkook who is still laughing after watching Taehyung being a clingy twin brother.

 

"Stop laughing, I'm going to walk with both of you home," you poker-facing. Like seriously, what's wrong with this guy -____-  You just ruined my precious moment with my crush. You lil brat Kim Taehyung.You sighed and keep walking, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook behind. Both of them quickly catch up your steps.

 

"Hey, we haven't do it today, right?" Taehyung asked and turns to Jungkook.

 

"Do what?" You ask while poker-facing yet curious.

 

"Do this" Jungkook answered and do that kinda trademark with Taehyung *insert bangtan gayo 8's gif- the one vkook do after tall team succeded* /I've been searching for the gift, but it is nowhere to be found so yeah/ and ended with their silly grins.

 

AWWWWWW JUNGKOOKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! K I CANT BREATH HEWLPPPPPP!!! HE GRIN OH HE GRIN. HOW CAN THEY DO THAT? SUCH A GREAT FRIENDSHIP HAAA? 

 

"Whatever" you poker-facing and walk home leaving them behind.

 

"Ahh, Ji wait for me. How can you leave me? Ji!!" Tae screams and drags Jungkook along with him. 

 

"Just walk faster if you don't want me to leave you" you scream back and keep walking.

 

You arrived first and unlocked the gate and enter the house compound and leaving the gate remain unlocked because the two tortoises walk so slow and they don't arrive yet. You enter the door's passcode to unlock the door. Once the door has been unlocked you enter the house and put your school bag on the sofa. You walk to the kitchen to make some drinks. Its kinda rude if you don't serve anything for your guests.

 

"Ji ~ We are home" Tae screamed. 

 

"Duh Tae. Don't act we never meet just now. We just walk home together just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter