003

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOW DOES HE KNOW?! that's the only question that keeps replaying on your mind. You run as fast as you could from Mingyu when the school's bell rings. You make your way to the place where Mr. Hwang, your personal driver always waits for you. Where the hell is him? He should already arrive now. You mumbled and stand behind a big tree, hiding from Mingyu. You take out your phone and dial Mr. Hwang's number. He pick up a little late which made you want to yell but still, Mr. Hwang is already in his 50 and you don’t want to be rude.

 

"Mr. Hwang, where are you?" you asked with a soft tone.

 

"Jihyung? Oh I am sorry, I couldn't fetch you today, I had already told Mrs. Park about this".

 

"Ah, it’s okay then" you replied.

 

SHOOT WHY OH WHY! WHY IT SHOULD BE TODAY! 

You mental slapped yourself, since you always ditch him. Now what, genius? Think fast, that Min freaking Gyu must be searching for me now, god why? You slowly walk away from the tree and run towards the nearest bus stop. Luckily, there is a bus. You step into the bus and make the payment. You take the single sit that is beside the window. You then, take out your iPod and also your earpods and start to listening to some songs. You stare out of the window and saw your twin brother, who is walking home.

 

"Ah, so he use this way" you nodded. You seldom meet him since his class is on the different floor. You always went to his home last year since you were so bored. This year, you rarely spend time with him because both of you were extremely busy with class projects and etc.

 

KIM JIHYUNG'S BIG PLAN TO AVOID KIM MINGYU

1. WENT TO SHOPPING MALLS 

2. KILL TIMES BY SHOPPING CLOTHES AND FOOD (YAHUWWWW!!!!)

3. TAKE A BUS AND THEN, WALK HOME QUIETLY

4. SUCCEED !! YEAYYYYYYYYY

 

Wait, how can you avoid him tomorrow, EINSTEIN -________- 

 

"Never mind, I'll think about this later" you jumps onto the ground and walk towards shopping complex and enter Converse shop. What ? Converse is your fav brand tho. You decided to buy a new pair of Chuck Taylor shoes. You walked around the store to look for a brand new shoes. Then, you saw Rubber Chucks. Rubber Chucks are making a comeback tho with redesigned features as well as new colourways. The Gloom Green Rubber Chuck really catch your attention.

"Wow , nice ! I need to buy this. Maybe Rubber Chucks is more suitable for me" you said to yourself. 

 

Tae would prefer Chuck Taylor tho you mumbled.

 

"Who is Tae?" asked a voice.

 

"My beloved yet silly twin brother, of course" you answered directly and continue choosing your shoes. Wait, is it possible for me to still had an imaginary friend. I already a big girl tho. Am I that lonely ? you thought.

 

"You are so oblivious Ji, you doesn't even notice me" Taehyung is standing besides you while grinning.

 

"Tae!" you automatically hugs him since it is already 2 weeks since the last time you met him.

 

"Aww my other half is already a big girl, she can walk alone without his big brother" he your head and pats your shoulder lovingly.

 

You pinched his cheeks and start to laugh because of the ugly face that he made. He then take a revenge by pinch your cheeks too. You make a silly face that make him burst into laughter. 

 

"GAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUUU ARE SO UGLYYYY" he laughed so hard that you can see tears come out from his eyes.

 

"Other half huh? THEN, YOU ARE UGLY TOO, TAE" his laugh stopped. He then, grab your hand and take you to another store.

 

"NAWHHHH MY RUBBER CHUCK I STILL HAVEN'T PAID FOR IT, MY BABIESSSS" you fake-crying.

 

Tae drag you to H&M store and told you to choose some clothes. You pouted since you want the shoes you had choosed badly.

 

"Ah come on Ji, my Silent Ji wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter