008

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. Dews on the blades of grass sparkled in the sunlight. The birds are chirping merrily signalling what a good to start with. In Oh's mansion, it can be seen two figures are still laying on the comfy bad and wrapping themselves in the soft blanket despite the clock's arm has hits number seven. Minutes passed, a girl with messy hair has woke up from her deep slumber. She blinked her eyes several times to adjust with the bright light that's killing her eyes.

 

"Arghhh! Good morning dear self" you stretched and get up from your comfy bed.

 

You look at your alarm clock on the nightstand and realized you are late to go to school.

 

"Damn Kim Taehyung, why you didn't wake me up. It's freaking late you know. I don't want to have a bad attendance because of this" you shouted.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you Ji-ah, it's freaking Saturday. WHY YOU HAVE TO SHOUT EARLY IN THE MORNING. I NEED TO SLEEP YOU DAMN GIRL" shouted Tae.

 

"Aik! Saturday ? I thought today is Friday. Oh god, Tae. Mian." you apologized.

 

"Nah! It's okay Ji. You should continue your sleep. It's still early to start a new day." told Tae while dragging me back to my bed. He tucked me under my blanket.

 

"Sleep well my other half." he said while patting my head and kissed my forehead.

 

" Thanks,  oppa. You always know how to make me feel comfortable and safe." you smiled at him. Your eyes started to feel heavy again and within a minute you already in deep slumber.

 

Two hours later you woke up and feel a little bit refreshed than before. You took a quick bath and hopped in your comfy wears, the hoodie and sweatpants. Then, you go downstairs to make breakfast for you and Tae.  Just some pancakes and coffee. He will not mind eating this as long as I'm the one who cooks it.

 

"Oppa! Breakfast is ready. Let's dig in. I'm hungry. Ppali comes downstairs." you shouted.

 

"Arraso. Wait a minute. I'm wearing my clothes now." he shouted back.

 

Felt as if he was being pulled over by an invisible thread because of the alluring smell that filing the air, Taehyung hurriedly went downstairs. Within a minute, he's already sitting at the dining table while wearing a new set of clothes. 

 

"Good morning, oppa. Do you have a good sleep ?" you asked.

 

"Yes, the bed really comfy. I love sleeping here than sleeping in my house. Haha." he giggled.

 

"Aigoo. Uri oppa is so cute. Good boy, you got a good sleep. Let's eat okay. Let's stuffed your stomach with my food." you smiled while patting his head.

 

"Jalmokeseubnida." he said and started to eat.

 

The silence engulfed the room for minutes. After we were done eating, he helped me with the dishes. Then, we headed to the living room.

 

"Oppa, how's appa? It has been a long time since I met him. I miss him." you asked Tae while looking at him.

 

"I barely see him nowadays. He's too busy with his company. I guess he's okay?" Tae said while watching the tv. 

 

"Ah, we can meet him together. Let's go to appa's company later." you said.

 

"Sure, why not. I guess appa is dying to see her grown up daughter. Hahaha." he laughed.

 

"Ji, what should we have for lunch? You want to cook or we should just order something or you want to have a lunch date with me?" Tae asked you.

 

"Hmm, lunch date will be nice since it has been awhile since our last date together." you said.

 

"Okayy! Let's get ready. Wear something nice okay?" he said while smiling at you and headed to his bedroom upstairs.

 

"Okayyyyy oppa. I will. I'm gonna make your jaw drops." you chuckled.

 

You wear a blush pink sweater and matched it with a floral skater skirt. You let your wavy ash brown hair down. To complete your look, you wear a small gold wishbone necklace that was given by your father. White Converse and baby pink handbag make you look stunning as always. As your feet step down the last stair, you can hear Tae's loud gasp.

 

"What bruhh?" you asked while rolling your eyes.

 

"Damn, Ji. You look so beautiful." he yelled while faking a shocked face.

 

"Bruhh. I'm born to slay the world!" you joked while flipping your hair.

 

"Say bye bye to your boyish look for today" Tae said while waving his hands.

 

"Oppa, like seriously?" you giggled.

 

"What?! Hahaha. Whatever. Ppali Ji. Let's go to eat. I'm starving right now. I need to eat something or else I can't even move an inch of my muscles." Tae said.

 

"Okay, okay. Be patient, Kim Taehyung. Stop being a drama king. Give me some time. I need to check the house and lock the door." you said while pushing Tae out of the door.

 

"Yah! Ji! Wait a minute. I need to take the car's key first. Stop pushing me. By the way, which car do you want to ride?" he asked you while standing frozen in front of the key's place.

 

"Anything. It's up to you. You are the one who will drive the car. Not me." you replied.

 

"Okay. I will go with Maserati  for today." Tae said while picking up the car's key.

 

After done checking up the house and locking up the door. you rushed to the garage because you don't want Tae waiting for you. You open the door and seat at the passenger's seat. Within several minutes, the car already on the highway. To break the silence that was eating your soul, you asked Tae, where do he want to eat.

 

"Oppa, where do you want to eat?" you asked him.

 

"Hmm. Since we already had pancakes for breakfast. Why don't we have Korean food for lunch? What do you think? " he asked you back.

 

"I don't mind it. Do you know any restaurant that serves food like the homemade one? Because I really miss mom's cooking." you said while staring at the view that across your eyes.

 

"I guess I know a place who serve food like that. I ate there before with Jungkook. He said he likes the food and will go there again to eat. Not to mention, the price is quite cheap." he said while showing his million stars smile.

 

When you heard Jungkook's name, your lips automatically formed a smile. Thanks to Tae, your twins brother, you know a little bit about Jungkook. You said to yourself that you need to remember this information. Although you come from a rich family, you know how to be independent and the important part is, you know how to cook. You giggle happily when you imagine yourself, cooking for Jungkook, like you are a newly-wed couple.

 

"Duh, Ji! Why you suddenly giggle like that? You scare me sis!" he said while staring at you like you are an idiot.

 

Snapped back into the reality, you maintain your poker face and clear your throat.gain

 

"Ehem! Ehem! Nothing, nothing. I just remembered something funny that happened yesterday in my class." you telling some white lies.

 

"Duhh! Whatever, Promise me not to giggle like that again. You scare me sis." he said. Here goes again. The drama king.

 

"Lol Tae, Yeah, yeah, I promise I'm not going to do it again. I don't want to scare you my BIG bro." you promised while shoving Tae your pearly white smile.

 

"Good, good! That's my little sister. Remember to be good like your big brother." he pats his own chest while saying that.

 

You just rolled your eyes when he said that and chuckled. The journey took about 20 minutes and when you reached the destination, it already passed lunch hour so there are not many customers like the peak hour.  You ordered Kimchi Sundubu Jjigae along with Korean Green Tea and for Tae he ate Dolsot Bibimbap and drank Citron Tea. We also ordered Pajeon and Spicy Korean Fried Chicken. To be honest, we ate quite a lot for our size but we can't do nothing when our stomach was begging for food. 

 

"Where are we going later oppa ?" you asked Tae while wiping stained mouth.

 

"Hurm, should we go for a date? Pick the place and your chauffeur will drive you there mem!" he said while patting his chest.

 

"Let's go to the mall oppa. We can do some shopping. It has been a long time since we buy each other a gift. You don't mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter