007

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH KIM JIHYUNGGGG~~" you sighed heavily when you heard the familiar voice. The annoying voice of Min Freaking Gyu.

"What the hell he want from me? Can he stay away from me only for a day? Oh God, why he exist in my life in the first place?" you mumbled to yourself.

"Kim Jihyung-sshi, where are you?" he called while peeking into the house through the window. 

"Drop the formality, you idiot. What do you want from me? I'm tired looking at your face for the whole day today. Can you get lost?" you told him 'politely'. 

"OH MY GOD KIM JIHYUNG-SSHI, HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME? BAD GIRL. AIGOOO, KIM MINGYU IS HURT ㅠㅠ" and there's go again, the acting that has been put up by the great actor Kim MeanGyu. 

"Stop your bad acting dude and stop wasting my time because I need to take my bath. So please tell me what do want when I'm still being nice towards you or else you can get lost from my sight, thank you" you told him nicely. 

"LET ME IN JEON JIHYUNG OH PLEASEEEEEE" he knocks your house door loudly making you shut your ears. You finally let him in after hearing him shouting the nickname you hate- your afraid that your neighbours will hear him.

---------

"So, you're telling me that Seokmin lied to you?" You asked with disbelief while walking to the kitchen to get Mingyu a glass of water since he looks so exhausted with sweat dripping on his forehead probably because he ran to your house just now. You step towards him and put the glass of water onto the table. You sit in front of him while staring down to your cell phone.

 

"YEAH HE FREAKING LIED TO MEH AND DUDE I THINK HE CAN SEE GHOST CAUSE I KNEW FROM THE SCHOOL'S JANITOR THAT MR. PARK DIED 5 YEARS AGO AND THEN WHEN I TURNED MA HEAD TO THE SIDE HE DISAPPEARED DUDE WHY U NOT TELLING ME THAT THE SCHOOL IS FREAKING HAUNTED IM SHOOK ASDFGHJKL"

 

"Um yea yea" you nod and choose to focus on your Instagram account- stalking Jungkook's account.

 

Yea that's one of your hobbies everytime you logged in. You scroll down to his new updates since you can't stalk him earlier. Duh, what's the purpose, though, he was in front of you just now, you can remain there and sit still enjoying the view of his mannequin-like face. He's truly a masterpiece. You giggle happily when you saw a funny picture of him eating while he makes a funny face. He was enjoying the food and suddenly, you can feel your stomach growl.

 

"Hey ice princess, are you even listening to- ohmygod JEON JIHYUNG" you still didn't hear Mingyu's words as you are still living in your Jeon Jungkook's world when suddenly he snatches your cell phone from your hand.

 

"Well well well, look what we got here~~~" he chirped happily.

 

You dash towards him and try to take back your phone and yesssss its the useless thing you had done since he is way taller than you and you felt so small when he put his hand up in the air with your phone in his hand.

 

Mingyu laughs so hard as he scrolls down Jungkook's account. You try to push him so hard making him fall onto the sofa and his hand accidentally pulled you making you fall onto him. You felt your heart skipped a beat and suddenly you feel it's hard to breathe. Your face is just a few inches from his face and a little move can make your lip capture his lip. You quickly get up and clear your throat. In a swift move, you try to pull your cell phone away from his big hands but he seems ready for your action and decided not to let you take your phone back. He finally managed to stop you by holding both of your hands.

 

"Let's see, well JEON JIHYUNG, the first step to caught a guy's attention is to be. BRAVE" you roll your eyeballs when he called you using the nickname. You feel annoyed but at the same times, you like it when he calls you with the nickname.

 

As soon as he finished talking, he presses the follow button on Jungkook Instagram's account making you shake your head in disbelief. You struggle yourself when he starts to click the direct message button and about to type something.

 

 

"Tap, tap, tap....." you heard the noise from your phone and you kept praying that MinGyu will never write something that will make you embarrassed. He handed back your phone after awhile.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" you screamed when you read what had Mingyu sent to Jungkook. You read it several times hoping that everything is just a nightmare. You pinch your cheek and gasped in pain. It's real then ㅠㅠ

  Hey Jungkook baby, it's me, Jihyung~

 

You are on the floor when you finished reading the words and there is Mingyu, sitting on the sofa while grabbing the tv remote control and start to turn to his favourite tv show. He acted like he's at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter