005

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jihyung~ wake up!"

 

A hand suddenly touch your cheeks. You rub your sleepy eyes a little bit since you had just wake up from a deep sleep. Suddenly that face 'popped-out' in front of you. That smile, the smile that already makes you about to faint for almost 83729091 times already. That bunny face, messy hair. Am I in heaven? You thought, when Jungkook is the one who wakes you up. 

 

"Is it hurt?" You ask him.

 

"What?" He ask you back.

 

"When you fall from heaven, is it hurt?" He suddenly smack you on the head.

 

"ARE YOU JOKING JI? MY TWIN SISTER SAY I AM FROM HEAVEN?! IS THIS REALLY YOU? WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

 

Jungkook's face turn out to be Taehyung's worried face since he thought you are already crazy. Why not? It is Kim Jihyung, his twin sister would never say that cheesy thingy since both of you had  opposite characters. Taehyung being a soft and kind-hearted boy since born, while you, a cold-hearted and kinda boyish girl. It is not that you never being kind to him, but it is totally rare or he can count it with his fingers. 

 

"Wait, what are you doing here? Where is him?"

 

You ask him with a sleepy face. He shake you a little bit making you dizzy.

 

"Who?" he ask you back with a curious face.

 

"Ah, nothing, wait, what are you doing here?"

 

You sit on your bed while looking him into the eyes. He smile a bit and pat your head. You poker-facing. 

 

"In case you forgot or something, you didn't lock the front gate last night, so yeah, and I have the house's key tho. Eomma told me to take a good care of you since you are my lil sis and a girl. How can you didn't lock the gate stupid. You never know if someone gonna robe this house or kidnap you. Stupid ~ " he lecturing you.

 

 

You looked at him with pissed face and jump off the bed and grab your towel and step to the bathroom quickly before you become deaf from all his lecturing.Taehyung who is already in his school uniform went downstairs and make his way to the kitchen.

 

After wearing your uniform, you step in your walk-in closet and stop in from of your shoes rack. Full of Converse of course. Who don't know Kim Ji Hyung, the Converse maniac. K, no one know. Only Taehyung. Lol. You grab the shoes. You choose to wear a sky blue Converse. You went downstairs and saw Taehyung at the kitchen, making some waffles. You sit at the dining table. Taehyung put the breakfast in front of you and a glass of milk. He sit in front of you.

 

"Hey Ji, you didn't answer my question yet" He talk with waffles still in his mouth. He looks like a chipmunk tho. A lost starving chipmunk. You chuckles a bit.

 

"Swallow your food first Tae, you look like a silly chipmunk, cute yet rude. How can you talk when your mouth is full. Eomma gonna scold you if she see you like this. Btw, what question?" You didn't hear the question since you were busy searching for the so-called angel that appear in front of you.

 

"Who is 'he'? you were searching for someone when you wake up from your sleep, wait, don't tell me that...."

 

"Tell you what?" you asked while curiosity plastered on your face.

 

"Where is him?!" Taehyung stand up and suddenly searching for someone.

 

"Who?"

 

"Your boyfriend, you already had a boyfriend right? and you brought him here, wowwwww MY LIL SIS ALREADY HAD A BOYFRIEND WHILE IM STILL A LONELY WHALE SHOOT WHYYYY ㅠㅠㅠㅠ" He fake-crying.

 

"WAIT, WHY WOULD I BRING A GUY HERE?! I DON'T HAVE ANY BOYFRIENDDDDDDD!!!!"

 

"Really? So, who is 'he'? Or are you having a one night stand? Duhhhhh don't tell you are having a one night stand" he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter