004

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tip-toed in front of Mingyu's house the next morning, just to make sure he doesn't relised your existence. You wake up early that morning, since Mr. Hwang were not able to send you to school for a week. You mentally protest since your mom can't send you because she will have a business trip at China for 3 weeks, she woke up early and left a note telling she went to the airport by herself this morning. You felt like want to burnt the house into ashes when your read that note. You wear a black hoodie just to ensure Min freaking gyu would not recognize you.

 

"Are you a ert or something wearing that kind of hoodie ?" Mingyu suddenly 'popped-out' behind you which is you don't know whether he is a ghost or something because you doesn't even hear his footsteps.

 

"U-uh no. Got to go, I'm going to be late" he pulls your hoodie as a sign not letting you go.

 

You sighed and turn to him since he is behind you and noticed he was holding his laugh.

 

"Duh, Ice Princess Jihyung, you were so funny that I am about to laugh my off, you shouldn't wear this, I've already recognized you since you step out of your house" he pat your head, which make you felt like his younger sister since he is way taller than you. Your height is just around his chest tho. He stand beside you and put a indefineable smile onto his tint lips. You choose to ignore since he is way too annoying. You walk first leaving him standing behind you. He walks even faster than before and stops you.

 

Like seriously Kim Mingyu, are you a ghost or something? or are you a freak who can read other people's mind?

 

"Hey, are you sure you want to ignore me like this all day long?" he smirks a little bit.

 

You nodded and keep walking. He turns at your back.

 

"Hey, Jeon Jihyung, you don't want the whole school know this cute nickname, right? Or you want me to reveal it?" you froze at your spot when you heard the name.

 

He walks towards you and stand beside you. He grins and playfully pinched your cheeks.

 

"Awwww, ice princess Jeon Jihyung is a nice girl, good girl, good girl" He pats your head as if he was patting a puppy's head.

 

Your face was red as tomatoes since you were holding your angers.

 

 

I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU LIKE SERIOUSLY MIN FREAKING GYU ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM

"I can hear you, Ice princess, or should I call you Mrs. Jeon?"

 

"SHUT UPPP YOU STUPID !!!" he covers his ear when you screams on top of your lungs.

 

When suddenly and old lady went out of her house. Both of you were looking at her. You dislike talking to stranger, so you don't even know her.

 

"Ah, you, what is your name? Kim Mingyu, right? Thanks for the food young man, you're so kind-hearted~" the old lady said.

 

"Kind-hearted my " you cursed. Mingyu puts the most charming smiles ever that makes you wanna puke rightaway. Like seriously Kim Mingyu? Kind-hearted? Nawhhhh this old lady must have been mistaken.

 

"No worries, Mrs. Jung. My mom's cooking is the scrumptious in the town" he bows when Mrs. Jung were about to step inside her house. So, her name is Mrs. Jung. You nodded.

 

"So yeah, I've been holding the title for almost 4 days you know" he winked.

 

"What title?" You asked carelessly yet curious about the title that Min freaking Gyu were holding while rolling your eyes.

 

 

"Sweetheart of the neighborhood, of course~" he shamelessly told you about his so-called-title.

 

 

You burst into laughter and hurt your stomach because you laugh too much.

 

"Sweetheart my Kim Mingyu, you don't even know the name of every people here" you chuckled.

 

He then recites the name of every single people in the neighborhood which make your jaw drop to the ground. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter