001

How To Attract A Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Saturday, so you choose to continue your sleep while listening to your favorite songs. But you can't sleep so you jump of the bed and went to the bathroom and take shower. Your mother is not home since she went to work early in the morning. You are always home alone since your parents divorced. You choose to wear shorts and hoodie since you going to spend the rest of the day watching your favorite show on television. You walk down stairs and went to the kitchen and make some super-duper simple French toast.

 

You heard the sudden knock on your house door.

 

Shoot.

Well well, looks like someone is trying to disturb my peaceful holiday. You thought. You slowly tip-toed and peek at the window to see who the culprit is. An unfamiliar figure standing outside.

 

"Who are you?" you ask from the inside of your house.

"I'm your new neighbor, I just come to say, hi" he replied, yes, it is a 'he'

"No, i don't need your 'hi', please go away" you shoo-ing him

"But, what about this, my mom said to give this to you" he replied again

"Leave it there, I'll take it later" just go, it is almost 9 and i want to watch drama you thought.

"Okay then" you peek again and watch the figure disappear in front of your house's gate. You opened the door and take the food.

 

Phewww

 

You grab the tv remote and start to watch your favorite drama - OH MY VENUS. So Ji Sub is so hot in there. Oh my ~ This is how you spend your holiday, if only there is home works from the teacher, you would finish it first and went downstairs. It is so lonely since you live alone without your twin brother. He would come sometimes to your house, but not today, because he is busy with his class project.

 

3 hours later,

You change your cloth and went out to get some fresh air. This is not the first time you went out alone. You have no idea where should you go since there is nothing much to do in your house. You walks down the street and when to the nearest convenient store.

 

"What should i buy hmmmmm" you put your index finger on your chin, thinking. You went to the snack section and grab some random snacks. Never mind, I’ll eat this for sure. You thought.

 

"Wow you eat a lot" the familiar voice enter your ears. You sighed.

 

"Not your problem, Mr....." you answered without looking at him and walked away.

 

You went to the counter and put the things that you had in your hands. You put your hand inside your hoodie pocket, searching for the money that you put inside, but it is nowhere to be found- shoot, I wear the wrong hoodie. You mentally slapped yourself.

 

"I'm sorry, but I left my money and-..."

 

"Here’s the money, I'll pay for her" that guy again. You nodded and grab your stuffs. You walked toward the door when suddenly he pat your shoulder.

 

"Where's my thank you, ice princess?" he asked.

 

"Ugh thanks" you answered and went out. You noticed that he follow your steps. He then, walked beside you. What the heck is wrong with this guy -__-

 

"Are you a psychopath that kills your victims and bury them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter