Dinner.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Sunyoung smiled, twirling in her dinner dress as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She had heard a knock on her door earlier, opening it to find a box with a pretty ribbon on it. Picking up the box, she closed the door to her room before settling it on the table and opening it. To her shock, she found a beautiful, long dinner dress. It was blue, and covered in little gems. She picked up the little note, reading the handwriting that was no doubt Namjoon's, considering how messy it was.


"Meet me in front of the house at 7! And make sure to wear this dress, we're doing something fancy tonight! -Namjoon" 


      Sunyoung let out a soft giggle, smiling brightly at her reflection. The dress was beautiful, and it was just like Namjoon to plan something fancy. She lifted up her hand, counting the boys off her fingertips. Hoseok, Taehyung, Seokjin, and today Namjoon. There were three days left in "date week", and three boys left. She was particularly curious about how the date with Yoongi will go, he didn't seem as warm as the other boys. Wasn't it odd? Being one of her soulmates and all in her bloodline, Yoongi was colder than the others. But Sunyoung shrugged it off, making sure to double check her makeup and hair before leaving her room. 


      She held the matching blue clutch in her hand, which was also included in the box that Namjoon had left in front of her door. Sunyoung had opted to curl her hair just slightly, tying it in a fancy way. Her earrings dangled along as she walked, high heels meeting the floor. The necklace she was wearing gleamed, her accessories and shoes matching the shade of blue that her dress was. Sunyoung's delicate hand gingerly slid along the railing as she walked down the stairs, high heels meeting each step gingerly.  


      What she didn't expect, however, was the other six boys sitting in the living room. As she looked up, her gaze met six others, and her eyes widened, as did theirs. Hoseok was the first to notice her, having heard her high heels along their staircase. He had his eyes wide open, gaze staring at Sunyoung in absolute awe and adoration, his eyes were practically shining. The other four, minus Yoongi, were busy gaming away on the large flat screen television, their laughs echoing the room. Taehyung glanced at Hoseok, wondering what he was looking at, his gaze following Hoseok's. Taehyung's mouth dropped as well, letting out a huff of air. The other three looked over, expressions as well matching that of Hoseok's. Sunyoung's cheeks flushed deep red, her gaze looking around anywhere but at the boys.


      Wondering why the room had suddenly gone so silent, Yoongi looked up from his phone. He was immersed in this article about humans. Yoongi knew nothing could make his bloodline members shut up unless it was something big. He was the only one seated on the couch, the others seated in front of the television on the carpet. 


      Now, nothing much in this world could shock Min Yoongi. Hoseok was impressed by everything, but on the contrary, nothing at all could impress Yoongi. If Hoseok was like the sun, then Yoongi was like the moon. Having seen much during his hundreds of years of existence on this earth, there really probably wasn't much left for him to see that would actually impress him. 


But Park Sunyoung was one of these things.


      Yoongi's eyes widened, nearly dropping his phone. Sunyoung looked...beautiful. He could feel his heart speeding up. The feeling was weird, it something he hadn't felt before. So this was what it was like to have a soulmate. For the hundreds of years he lived, Yoongi has never felt such a feeling before.
'I guess she really is my soulmate.' Yoongi thought to himself. Nobody had ever been able to make his heart beat like that. 


      For a brief moment, Sunyoung's gaze met Yoongi's, and this did absolutely nothing to help Yoongi's racing heart. As if that wasn't bad enough, then Sunyoung smiled. Yoongi felt like a teenage girl fawning over her crush. He watched as Sunyoung walked down the stairs, smiling shyly. Yoongi noticed the way the red creeped up onto her cheeks, showing how shy she was.


Opting to do her a favor, Yoongi coughed, clearing his throat, "Guys, stop staring holes into Sunyoung. And Hoseok, close your mouth before a fly lands inside." 


The other boys snapped out of their trance, Hoseok snapping his mouth back closed. 


"Aw damn it, now that Namjoon gets to see Sunyoung in a dinner dress, my only other option is to get her ." Jimin muttered under her breath.


It was then, that Jimin felt himself under the weight of a screeching Hoseok and Taehyung, both of them pinching him and giving him a noogie on the head.


"I was kidding!" Jimin whined, cheek against the carpet due to the other two's weight.


Sunyoung let out a soft giggle, shaking her head at their antics, yet again.


"I swear, Park Jimin, you're dead meat now!" Hoseok frowned, deciding to sit on top of Jimin.


"Once we're done with you, you're going to be so sorry!" Taehyung agreed, pumping his fist into the air. 


Hoseok laughed, turning his attention back to Sunyoung, "Sunyoung ah, get going, Namjoon is waiting outside. Don't worry! Taehyung and I will keep this ert against the floor till you're gone" He grinned, giving Sunyoung a thumbs up.


Sunyoung laughed, "Thanks, guys!" She waved before heading off to the door.


      Sunyoung opened the door, stepping out before closing it behind her. She could hear Jimin's protests in the background, causing her to smile before looking around for Namjoon. And there he was, standing there in a suit and tie, his familiar smile showing his dimples. 


"I'm glad you managed to get past the living room with the others in there." Namjoon let out a soft laugh, gesturing to the mansion behind Sunyoung.


Sunyoung let out a soft laugh, "Thanks to the help of Yoongi and Hoseok." 


Namjoon grinned before opening the passenger seat door, gesturing for Sunyoung to get in, "After you, m'lady." 


"Thank you, my good sir." Sunyoung joked, laughing along with Namjoon as Sunyoung took her seat in the passenger seat.


Namjoon closed the door before making his way over to the driver seat, getting into the car as well.


      Sunyoung hummed, noting the car was an expensive one. The outside was sleek and black, the inside was even prettier than the outside. Vaguely, Sunyoung remembered what Taehyung said, about Namjoon being a prince way back. It felt weird to her, sitting is such a luxurious car. Because her family wasn't that well off, they never really owned a car. She would either walk, or take public transport. But she was lucky, to have such nice friends. They never looked down on her due to her finances, and they'd offer her transport whenever they could. Her job at the ramen shop was because of one of her friends, actually. 


As Sunyoung as deep in thought, she was pulled out of dreamland by Namjoon. Namjoon leaned in, hand reaching over Sunyoung as he grabbed her seatbelt with a soft chuckle.


"There you are daydreamin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter