Redecorating.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunyoung ahhhhhh~" 

Sunyoung whined, pulling the blanket up to cover her head.

"What are you doing in my room so early, Hoseok?" She groaned. 

Hoseok wiggled his way underneath the blanket like a child, grinning as his arms wrapped around Sunyoung's waist. Sunyoung slowly peeked open one eye, nearly going blind at how bright the ball of sunshine was smiling at her. 

"We're going shopping today! We're going to make your room look like how you want it to!" Hoseok beamed.

"I have no money for that." Sunyoung pouted.

"Aw, don't worry. We'll make Namjoon pay for everything." Hoseok grinned in a cheeky manner.

"And where is he going to get all that money from, hm?" Sunyoung yawned, earning a chuckle from Hoseok as he held her closer.

"He used to be a prince or something like that way back when he was only a hundred years old or something, so he's completely loaded." Hoseok explained.

Sunyoung had nearly forgotten they were vampires. 

"But Hoseokkie, I'm tireeedddd." Sunyoung whined, opening her eyes again. 

Hoseok parted his lips to reply, but no words came out when a hand suddenly reached behind him, tugging him off the bed as he let out a yelp. Taehyung's head popped up from underneath the bed, a devilish grin on his lips whilst Hoseok landed on the floor with a thud and a screech from the man.

"I knew Hoseok hyung was being a ert again." He declared before he made his way onto Sunyoung's bed.

Sunyoung groaned, sitting up straight as a pout formed on her lips.

"Isn't it enough you guys made me stay up till 4AM playing video games, but now you're going to wake me up before it's anywhere near noon?" She grumbled.

Taehyung laughed, hand reaching up to fix Sunyoung's bed hair affectionately, Hoseok groaning as he got off the floor.

"Come on, Youngie, you get ready alright? The rest of them are waiting downstairs, breakfast is ready. I'll drag Hoseok away in case he tries to watch you shower." Taehyung grinned, kissing the top of Sunyoung's head before dragging a whining Hoseok out of her room.

Sunyoung sighed, it was going to be a long day. 

"How was your first night of sleep here?" Namjoon grinned as Sunyoung made her way into the rather large dining room.

"It was good! The bed was so soft and big, almost feels like I'm rich." Sunyoung giggled, beaming brightly as she looked for an empty seat at the round table.

Seokjin waved, patting at the empty chair next to him and Yoongi.

"We saved you a spot!" Seokjin grinned, pink apron visible.

Sunyoung smiled thankfully, taking a seat as she pointed at the pink apron.

"So..." She started.

"I cook." Seokjin said, glancing down at the apron, "And I happen to like the color pink." 

"Well, hey, whatever floats your boat." Sunyoung laughed. 

"Alright, let's eat!" Namjoon exclaimed, clapping his hands as everyone began eating. 

Sunyoung stared at the food, there were so many dishes. Just as she was debating on what to eat, a sunny side up egg landed on her plate. She glanced at Yoongi, smiling as he ruffled her hair, placing bacon on her plate as well. 

"You should eat more, you're too skinny." Yoongi said, voice soft. 

Sunyoung thanked him, picking up her fork and knife as she began to eat. She felt a pair of eyes on her, so she looked up, only to find Seokjin staring at her.

"So...how's my cooking?:" He asked expectantly. 

Sunyoung let out a soft giggle, giving him two thumbs up, "It's delicious!" 

Seokjin sighed in relief, almost as if it was worrying him the entire morning. Sunyoung glanced up, looking around at the table. She felt warm inside, the last time she ate a meal with people at a table was with her family. It may not have been that long ago, but it felt like years ago when her parents were still around. Sunyoung hummed, counting the heads at the table when she realized Jimin was missing. Clattering could be heard from the kitchen followed by a loud curse.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, WHERE THE ARE MY LUCKY CHARMS?!"

Sunyoung walked through the streets, eyes glancing around for the furniture store she used to walk past all the time. She had to admit, it was rather embarrassing. There were seven handsome men tailing behind her and everybody was staring. Girls gushed and giggled, watching the way the boys would fool around with each other as they walked. 

She sighed, "Why do they have to be so damn good looking, ugh now everybody is staring" Sunyoung mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that" Jungkook grinned, catching up to Sunyoung as he nudged her side.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Sunyoung grumbled.

Jungkook laughed, taking Sunyoung's smaller hand into his, holding it tight as they walked. Sunyoung looked away, trying her best to hide the blush on her cheeks. 

"Aw, stop being so shy. It's so cute, makes me wanna bite you." Jungkook teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Sunyoung rolled her eyes before her gaze caught something.

"Ah, there it is!" She pointed at the furniture store, a smile on her lips as she fastened her pace, tugging Jungkook with her.

From behind her, Sunyoung could vaguely hear Hoseok protesting. Something along the lines of the maknae being a flirtatious brat. Sunyoung grinned happily, letting go of Jungkook's hand before running into the large store, looking around in delight. She always really liked decorating. 

Sunyoung walked through the different parts of the store, looking around with bright eyes. There was nothing she really needed, but she enjoyed the sights anyway. With a hum, she walked over to the paint section, wondering what color she wanted her walls. She had lost the boys, but it didn't really matter. They were probably being idiots anyway. 

They had a huge variety of colors, Sunyoung wasn't sure which was the best. Pink was a color she really liked, despite red being her favorite color. She had debated black, but that would make her room seem very gloomy. She had to watch her budget as well, she knew Namjoon wanted to pay for her, but she really wasn't up for that. Sunyoung didn't like people treating her, she never really thought she was worthy enough to be treated. Or rather, she didn't deserve it. 

It was not until ten minutes later than Sunyoung finally decided on the color lavender for her walls. She frowned, glancing around when she found the purple section, her eyes darted across the containers of paint.

Ah, there it was!

The perfect shade of lavender that she wanted.

The only problem was that it was rather high up, and Sunyoung wasn't very tall.

Sunyoung was stubborn, however. She got on the very tip of her toes, arm extending high as her fingers barely scraped across the bottom of the container. Maybe if she pulled it out just barely enough, she could catch it as it fell. The tips of her fingers pulled at the bottom of the container, attempting to tug it out. She didn't think it'd fall that fast, her eyes widened as everything happened in slow motion. She braced herself for the impact.

Suddenly, an arm pulled her close, hand covering the top of her head gently as the owner's other hand caught the container of paint. Sunyoung squeaked, peeking her eyes up to find Jimin there with a wide grin. His eyes softened, eyebrows furrowing in worry as he leaned in and stared at Sunyoung's face. 

"Are you alright?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter