Kidnapped.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul was a very busy city. 

All day and night, cars were flying past on the roads, lights were constantly flashing, people were walking fast to get to their destination. The city was such a crowded place.

So that was why Taehyung would never expect to find her here.

With her long ginger colored hair, her small nose, and pretty pink lips. Her little pink backpack dangled from her shoulders. She was dressed in all black, oddly enough. With the color of her hair and backpack, he didn't think she'd be someone that would dress in such a dull manner. 

Taehyung's heart raced, his breath speeding up as it became uneven. The mark burning into his skin by now, he could feel the blood in his veins rushing, all sound blocked out. The only thing in his vision was her. It was her. Their soulmate. 

But Taehyung couldn't be rash, maybe he was just surprised to find such a pretty girl. Though, for all the hundreds of years he's been a vamp, he has never felt this way before.

He had to be sure.

And so, Taehyung followed her, secretly. Maybe it was because he wasn't very good at blending in with the crowd, or maybe it was because he is unaware of human social skills, but people started to give him strange looks. He was sure he looked like a stalker. Smoothly, he made his way behind the buildings, they were out of the bustling city now. He caught a quick glimpse at the sign that read; 'Myeong-Dong' before he looked around. Making sure nobody was around, he leaped. It only took one jump for him to land on the rooftops, being a vampire had its perks. He made sure to stay in the shadows, but it's not like anybody would look up at the roofs anyway. Taehyung perched on the edge of the roof, crouching in the position of a gargoyle statue. His quick eyes scanned the streets, looking for her. 

Did he lose her? No, Taehyung shook that thought from his head. There was no way he'd lose her. He couldn't, not after how long they waited for their soulmate. Before he could think more, his eyes locked onto the pink backpack, she was just down the street. Taehyung stood up, smoothly running across the rooftops, leaping over each gap before arriving right where she was. As he drew nearer, his mark throbbed faster and faster. He followed her, walking along the rooftops nice and slow. His objective was to catch a glance at her wrist, to be sure the mark was there. 

Suddenly, she stopped walking. Taehyung was so deep in thought that he nearly walked into an antenna on the roof of a ramen shop. Coincidentally, this is where she stopped as well. A huge Golden Retriever ran out of the shop towards her. Taehyung's eyes narrowed, turning blood red in a flash as he crouched down in preparation to leap onto the streets if the dog attempted to bite her. 

Then, she laughed. Taehyung froze, it sounded like music to his hears. As if a hundred angels were playing harps next to him. Her laugh was beautiful, it was melodic, and it warmed his heart  just hearing it. 

She reached out to hug the retriever, laughing as the dog her face all over. Her hands glided along the smooth furr, ruffling it gently. Taehyung's eyes faded back into dark brown, adrenaline leaving his body.

What was wrong with him? He had never been this rash before, hopping over rooftops, running like an idiot across them over a girl. No matter how pretty the girl, Taehyung had never been so desperate before. He even risked his identity and possibility of being seen just to jump off a roof and save the girl from a dog. 

A man came out of the ramen shop, his hair messy as he smiled and outstretched his arms. Taehyung's soulmate ran into them, her arms hugging him tight as she smiled.

Taehyung could almost hear himself hiss in anger, he didn't like anyone touching her. Anyone that wasn't her soulmate. In the back of his mind, it was screaming at him to get a grip. He wasn't even s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter