Beach.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin?”

“Yeah?

“When you said you wanted to get me , was this your attempt?”

“….”

“No.”

The pair were standing by the beach, wind blowing in their faces as Suynyoung narrowed her eyes at the man beside her. Now, Jimin and Yoongi were relatively short compared to the rest of the boys, but they still stood a hefty amount taller than Sunyoung. So, it was still rather funny for her to see Jimin flinch.

“Look, I was fifth in line! I had to do something unique!” Jimin protested.

“A beach is probably as cliché as it gets, Jiminnie.” Sunyoung teased

Jimin’s face fell, and Sunyoung felt like she had kicked a puppy.

“But! I’m glad I’m here with you, anyway.” Sunyoung quickly picked up after herself.

Jimin’s face light back up, and Sunyoung was happy with her save.

“You made sure to bring a swimsuit right?” Jimin asked, gently taking Sunyoung’s hand into his as his other hand reached for the bag she was holding, taking the load off her.

Smiling gratefully for his gentlemanly gesture, Sunyoung nodded, “Yeap! I’m wearing it, actually.”

“Good!” Jimin beamed, tugging Sunyoung lightly along behind him. The vampire was clearly very excited.

Finding a suitable spot, Jimin took out the towel from their bag, flinging it open and laying it down on the sand before placing their bags atop of it. Sunyoung took a deep breath in, eyes closing as she basked in the sunlight that shined against her face. It felt nice to be at the beach. The last time she was at the beach was when her parents were still alive, it was a family trip. Sunyoung had just passed her university entrance exams, so they decided to celebrate. They didn’t really have money, and the beach was free, so it was a great opportunity.

‘I wonder how Chanyoung is doing..’ Sunyoung thought to herself, her heart suddenly filled with longing for her younger brother. Was he eating well? Deciding she’d call her aunt soon to check up on her brother, she shook her head out of the little daydream she was having.

Bringing her hands down to the hem of her tank top, she lightly pulled it up and off her body, tossing it aside before slipping out of her shorts. Adjusting her floral patterned bikini, she brought her gaze up, only to find Jimin staring at her, mouth agape.

“Jiminnie, I’m starting to think you’re a real ert.” Sunyoung frowned jokingly.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jimin cleared his throat, closing his mouth and scratching the back of his nape, “Sorry Sunyoung, it’s just that I didn’t expect you to wear a bikini of all things.”

“What else do you wear at a beach, Jiminnie? A winter coat?” Sunyoung laughed.

“For you? Yes, because I don’t want anybody else staring.” Jimin huffed.

Sunyoung only shook her head at his antics before taking a seat gingerly on their towel. Opening her bag, she rummaged through it for the sunscreen lotion she brought for the two of them.

“Hey, Jiminnie, did you see m-“ Sunyoung began, lifting her head up.

Now, it was her turn to gasp.

In the short amount of time that she was looking through her bag, Jimin had taken his shirt off, as he was already wearing his swimming trunks. She expected the swimming trunks. What Sunyoung didn’t expect, however, was the chiselled abs the vampire sported. It was defined, was that a six pack? She didn’t know, but all she knew was that it made her mind wander to places that it really shouldn’t.

“Who’s the ert now?” Jimin smirked, making sure to drag his fingers through his hair, and flex a little in the process.

“Still you!” Sunyoung huffed, forcefully removing her eyes from Jimin, much to her eye candy’s dismay.

“Aw, come on babe, lying isn’t very nice.” Jimin grinned before leaning over, bending ever so slightly as the sun shine brightly behind him.

“For such a sweet girl such as yourself, that is.” He continued.

Sunyoung’s heart was racing so fast, she was worried Jimin would be able to hear it. She wasn’t sure why she didn’t notice before, but he was such a handsome man. He had very soft, yet masculine facial features. Jimin leaned his face closer and closer, and Sunyoung held her breath. They hadn’t even been on this date for an hour yet, and they were about to kiss?

Suddenly, Jimin felt a cold substance land on his chest. Pulling away from Sunyoung’s face, he blinked and glanced down at his chest, only to find sun screen all over it. He looked back at Sunyoung, and there she sat, grin on her lips, and her hands holding the sunscreen bottle.

“Nice try, chim chim.” She laughed softly.

Jimin groaned, mentally cursing himself for thinking Sunyoung would be an easy girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter