Farm.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoseok."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you bring me to a farm?" 

"Well, when I asked you on a date, you said yes."

"So you brought me to a farm?"

"Well...I didn't want to be mainstream." 

Sunyoung sighed, she wasn't even surprised. She had been living with the seven vampires for two weeks now, it was only yesterday when they suddenly announced this week was going to be 'date week'. Sunyoung didn't even know what that meant, and to be honest. She still doesn't know what it means. But they seemed so excited about their discovery that she couldn't say no. The boys had discovered there were seven of them, and there were seven days in the week. So hence, 'date week'. Each of them would take her out on a date this week. It's not like Hoseok would allow anyone else to be first, and it really wasn't like Hoseok to take her out on a typical date. So here they were at a farm. 

"There's lots of things to do here, Sunyoung ah! We can even go apple picking!" Hoseok assured

Sunyoung's lower lip jutted out in a pout, "Is this why you made me wear flannel?"

Hoseok let out a soft laugh, ruffling Sunyoung's hair, "Well, hey. At least I didn't make you wear overalls. And besides, we're wearing matching checkered shirts. Don't we look like a couple?" 

Hoseok took Sunyoung's smaller hand into his, a wide grin on his face. Sunyoung couldn't help it, her own lips curved up into a smile.

"You're awfully silly, you know that, Hoseok?" She giggled. 

"I know that, but it doesn't make you love me any less." He grinned, gently leading Sunyoung away from their parked car.

The farm was bustling with visitors, people everywhere. 

"Stay close to me, alright Sunyoung ah?" Hoseok warned, warm hand taking Sunyoung's. "Where should we go first?" 

"Hmmm.." Sunyoung hummed, looking around at the large farm with various activities. Her expression lightened up, "Let's go apple picking!"

Hoseok grinned, nodding his head in agreement before the two made their way to the large orchard. The trees were tall and healthily green. Sunyoung let out a soft giggle, staring up brightly at the trees.

Hoseok smiled and looked around, reaching up to pick a small apple, gently placing it in front of Sunyoung's lips.

"Take a bite, I heard the apples here are very sweet!" Hoseok smiled.

Sunyoung gently took a bite of the apple that was being held in front of her, her eyes widened, smiling brightly at the taste.

"You're right, they really are sweet!" She giggled.

Hoseok laughed, taking a bite of the apple himself before he tossed it up into the air, catching it on the way down; "Not as sweet as you, though."  

Sunyoung only rolled her eyes, leaning in to take another bite of the apple that was in Hoseok's hand.

"Cheesy Hoseok, as always" she laughed.

Hoseok grinned, "You like it."

Sunyoung coughed, looking away to hide the blush that was on her cheeks, proving Hoseok right.

Hoseok's grin widened, "Is that a blush I see, Suny-"

"Shut up!" Sunyoung interrupted Hoseok, slapping his arm lightly as her blush only reddened. 

Hoseok chuckled heartily, arms wrapping tight around Sunyoung and pulling her close as he mumbled, "You're too cute for your own good."

Sunyoung let out a soft huff, glaring up at Hoseok playfully before she wiggled out of Hoseok's arms, angrily pretending to walk away. Hoseok laughed, running after the girl as he took a hold of her hand again. The two walked slowly down the row of apple trees, shoes crunching against the fallen leaves. 

"Sunyoung ah?" Hoseok mumbled.

"Yes?" Sunyoung replied, looking up at Hoseok as they walked.

"Who's your favorite out of all of us?" Hoseok asked.

Sunyoung blinked in surprise, "Hoseok are you really asking this?"

A pout formed on Hoseok's lips, his fingers intertwining with Sunyoung's, "It's Jimin isn't it? He was all over you back at the furniture store!!!"

Sunyoung laughed, shaking her head at the childish antics of Hoseok, "Hoseok ah, were you really worried about this for so long?"

Hoseok's pout never left his lips as he nodded, "It's okay, I know I'm your favorite." 

"Well...." Sunyoung started, hand slipping away from Hoseok's.

The action caused the man's eyes to widen, a whine leaving his lips as his hand reached for hers.

"If you can find me, then I'll declare you as my favorite!" Sunyoung said before a sly smile crossed her lips, turning around and running away.

"Wait what-" Hoseok said, watching Sunyoung run off, weaving through all the trees. Her long hair flowed behind her as she ran, melodious giggles leaving her lips.

"SUNYOUNG AH!" Hoseok shouted, legs finally moving as he walked around looking for his soulmate. 

Hoseok huffed, eyes frantically looking around all the trees for Sunyoung. Leaves, apples, and tree bark, but no Sunyoung. 

"Sunyoung ahhhhh~" Hoseok whined, peeking behind a few trees as he pouted. 

"Sunyoung ah, come out and I promise to give Jimin his lucky charms back-" Hoseok groaned, leaning his back against one of the trees.

Sunyoung blinked, swinging down from one of the tree branches. Her legs secured her as she hung off the tree branch upside down. Her long hair flowing down as she frowned.

"So that was you?" Sunyoung asked.

Hoseok let out a rather high pitched scream as Sunyoung suddenly swung down from the tree he was leaning against, he clutched his heart as he panted, eyes wide.

"Oh my god, my...my hearteu. You scared me Sunyoung ah!" He said, attempting to disregard what Sunyoung asked.

Sunyoung let out a soft giggle at how much of a scaredy cat Hoseok was, but she wasn't going to let the question go.

"Hey, I asked you a question!" She frowned, arms crossing over her chest.

"Well, I thought he was your favorite! So, I stole his lucky charms as revenge!" Hoseok explained, almost like a child getting caught.

"Jung Hoseok! Jimin chased Taehyung around the mansion because he thought it was him! You owe Taehyung an apology." Sunyoung scolded, reaching one hand out to flick Hoseok's nose.

Hoseok yelped, rubbing his nose with a pout before stepping closer to Sunyoung, hands gently cupping her cheeks as he nuzzled his nose with hers, the action making Sunyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter