Cooking.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Sunyoung paced back and forth across her room, a pout on her lips once she stopped. She stared into her closet, wondering what she should wear. Seokjin told her not to dress too much, in fact she could just go in her pajamas. But, there was no way she would do that! She had to look good! After what seemed like forever, she finally decided on a simple halter top, and skirt. She slipped the clothes on, fixing her hair real quick before putting on the accessories. Such as her earrings, bracelets, and so forth. Sunyoung gave a nod at her appearance in the mirror, smiling before opening the door to her room, making her way downstairs where Seokjin said she'd be waiting.  However, Seokjin was nowhere to be found. Sunyoung tilted her head in confusion, looking around.

"Seokjin?" Sunyoung said, looking around.

"In the kitchen!" Seokjin shouted.

      Sunyoung made her way to the kitchen, peeking in, only to find Seokjin in his pink apron, and casual clothes on. She made her way to him quietly, grinning when he didn't notice. Sunyoung reached her hand out to tickle him, only to be stopped as he turned around.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" He grinned, crossing his arms over his chest.

Sunyoung pouted, having completely forgotten he was a vampire and had great senses. 

"So, where are we going, Seokjinnie oppa?" Sunyoung tilted her head in wonder, looking up at Seokjin.

"Nowhere, silly! Our date is here, that's why I told you not to dress nicely." Seokjin chuckled, flicking his fingers on the tip of Sunyoung's nose before gesturing to her attire.

"Oh." Sunyoung pouted, "I even got all dressed up."

"But that's okay!" She finished, beaming up at Seokjin brightly.

      Seokjin smiled in relief, glad Sunyoung wasn't demanding. He handed Sunyoung a pink apron that read 'Chef's Assistant!" on it. Sunyoung took the apron graciously, looking at the words before looking at Seokjin. Seokjin only grinned, pulling out a blue apron that read, "Chef!" on it. 

Sunyoung let out a soft laugh, shaking her head, "But I thought pink was your favorite color?"

"Well, it is. But for you, I'm willing to trade pink for blue." Seokjin grinned boyishly, ruffling Sunyoung's hair.

      Seokjin slipped on the blue apron, tying it securely in place. Sunyoung slipped on the matching pink apron, tongue darting out lightly as she focused on trying to tie the strings behind her. Seokjin watched, letting out a laugh before covering his lips with his palm, a habit of his. He moved himself behind Sunyoung, taking the strings from her hands gently.

"Here, let me do it." Seokjin smiled.

"Thank you." Sunyoung said, a shy smile on her lips at Seokjin's kind gesture. 

"So, what are we going to do today?" Sunyoung asked, turning around once the apron was secure in place. 

"Well, I figured since you've been out for two days straight, why not change things up and have a nice, relaxing day at home? You told me before you enjoyed cooking, so I was thinking we could do that!" Seokjin beamed, eyes curling into crescents as he clapped his hands together.

Sunyoung let out a giggle, giving Seokjin a thumbs up, "Sounds great!"

"It's Yoongi's birthday soon, we could bake him a cake!" Seokjin chuckled.

"As long as I get to decorate!" Sunyoung grinned, following Seokjin as he took her hand, leading her to the countertop. 

Seokjin had already prepared the ingredients and baking utensils, Sunyoung noticed as she stared at the countertop. 

"What kind of cake are we baking?" Sunyoung tilted her head, a smile on her lips as she looked up at Seokjin in curiousity.

"Chocolate! Everyone's favorite." Seokjin smiled.

"Including mine." Sunyoung laughed softly, taking the large mixing bowl.

The two began to put in the ingredients into the mixing bowl, Seokjin seemed to know what he was doing.

"Seokjin oppa? Sunyoung tilted her head.

"Hm?" Seokjin smiled, lifting his head from the fruits he was cutting into pieces for the decoration.

"You really like cooking?" Sunyoung asked

"You could say that." Seokjin let out a soft laugh, "We don't let Namjoon anywhere near the kitchen, and the others aren't very good at cooking either. When I was younger....my mother passed away rather early. So I had to do the cooking, since my parents only had one child. My father was always at work, so eventually cooking became my hobby. So when I met the other boys, seeing as none of them could cook, I decided to take on that responsibility." Seokjin finished, smiling softly at Sunyoung but his eyes seemed distant and...sad as he spoke about his parents.

      Sunyoung watched as Seokjin's eyes turned crestfallen. She walked ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter