No Plan.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngie! Youngie! Youngie! Let's gooooooo!" 

Taehyung was standing in front of Sunyoung's room, cheek pressed against the door as he knocked. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming Taetae. Unless you want to see me without a bra on, I suggest you stop leaning on the door." 

"I honestly wouldn't mind." Taehyung teased with a cheeky grin before pulling away from the door to give Sunyoung her privacy.

He could vaguely hear a "Kim Taehyung!" coming from the door, to which he laughed. 

A few minutes later, a blushing Sunyoung opened the door. She narrowed her eyes at Taehyung, giving his chest a slap.

Taehyung let out a whine, rubbing his chest before pouting, "awww I'm sorry Youngie."

Sunyoung shook her head playfully, a smile on her lips as Taehyung took her hand. The two set off, walking down the stairs and out the mansion. Their hands swung, fingers interlocking as they walked. 

Despite the mansion being big, it wasn't too far from the city, making the walk a very short distance. 

Sunyoung turned her head to Taehyung, smiling, "Okay! So where are we headed to, Taetae?" 

Taehyung visibly gulped, "Well...uhhhh..."

He brought a hand up, scratching the back of his head as his eyebrows furrowed, "Well you see...I was planning we go to ummm....uh....I had a plan that uh..."

Sunyoung smiled, "You didn't have a plan at all did you." She said it as if it was a statement, not a question. 

Taehyung's lips curved up into his box smile, eyes turning into crescents, "Youngie knows me so well!" 

Sunyoung laughed and shook her head. If Hoseok had everything completely planned, leave it to Taehyung to have nothing planned. 

"Bark!" 

"Arf arf!" 

Sunyoung felt something furry graze across her legs, she let out a squeak and ran to hide behind Taehyung, hugging his arm as she peeked from behind him.

"Whoa!" Taehyung gasped, being spun around by Sunyoung before he looked down, finding a furry white Border Collie standing their with his tongue out, panting.

"Arf!" 

Taehyung smiled, "So it was you that was barking." He slowly bent down, running his hand through the white fur, "Silly, you scared Youngie ah just now."

The dog only woofed once more before Taehyung' s face happily. Taehyung straightened back up, holding Sunyoung's hand and bringing her out from behind him.

"It was only a dog, Youngie. No need to be scared." He laughed as Sunyoung timidly stepped out, reaching her hand down to pet the animal, the dog only woofing once again before he Sunyoung's hand. 

The dog ran around the two in circles before it gently held onto Sunyoung's sleeve, tugging it with his teeth as he walked backwards.

Sunyoung tilted her head, "Do you want us to follow you, little fella?"

The dog barked and bounced on his hind feet. Taehyung chuckled before he took Sunyoung's hand, following the dog as it bounced happily. 

"I wonder where it's going to take us." Sunyoung mumbled

Taehyung nodded in agreement as the two followed the dog. Sunyoung looked around as they arrived at a park, suddenly, Taehyung's eyes widened as he let out an almost feminine like squeal, his hand let go of Sunyoung's as he ran.

Ah, so that's where the dog was bringing them.

      It seemed like there was an event today at the park, as there was a lot of them running around in the middle of the park, the owners just leisurely sitting around. Sunyoung let out a giggle as she watched Taehyung run over and flop onto the floor, the dogs running over hurriedly to his face and shower him in love. She could now conclude that Taehyung really, really liked dogs. She slowly made her way over to Taehyung, placing her hand on her knees as she bent down ever so slightly to look at him, grinning. 

      Taehyung laughed as he ran his fingers through the dogs' fur, he felt the sunlight being blocked from his face, causing him to look up. His heart skipped a beat, smiling fondly at the sight of Sunyoung giggling at him, reminding him of the first time he heard that wonderful sound on the rooftop of the ramen shop. He grabbed her hand, pulling her down as Sunyoung let out a surprised squeak. Sunyoung landed next to Taehyung on the soft grass, the dogs switching their focus to her. Sunyoung squealed in delight, laughing as she squirmed whilst the dogs her face.

"Y-Yah Kim Taehyung! You evil m-man!" Sunyoung attempted to speak through laughter as the dogs' tongues tickled her face. 

      Taehyung let out a chuckle, wiggling his arms through the cluster of dogs to help Sunyoung up, the girl pouting at him with her face covered in dog slobber. Taehyung burst into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter