New Home.

Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You kidnapped her?" Namjoon asked, face blank as he stared at the very much asleep girl on their living room couch.

"Well, to be fair hyung...she had no where to stay." Hoseok said, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"So you....KIDNAPPED her?" Namjoon repeated.

"It was Jungkook's idea." Taehyung blurted out.

"Did you just rat me out?! You were thinking the same thing too, you snitch!" Jungkook whined, hooking his arm around Taehyung's neck before giving him a noogie.

Namjoon sighed, eyes closing as he pinched the bridge of his nose, wondering what he had done wrong to deserve this. He opened his eyes slowly, hands on his hips as he frowned, glancing at Sunyoung before looking up at the three musketeers. 

"Yoongi, remind me to never send out these three together. I swear Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook combined barely have enough brains for perhaps an eight year old." Namjoon frowned.

Yoongi only snickered, Jimin giggling away beside him. 

Namjoon looked up at the eldest, "What do we do, Seokjin hyung?" 

"Well...." Seokjin said, hand running through his hair, "She's already here...might as well keep her here. She doesn't have anywhere else to stay anyway. As for her college, she'll attend our school alongside us once it re-opens after the break."

Namjoon sighed once more, "Then that's our plan. Jungkook, carry her upstairs to the guest room. She should sleep in a more comfortable place than the couch." 

Jungkook released Taehyung from his grip, nodding his head with a smile as Taehyung groaned and rubbed his head, mumbling curses. He walked over to Sunyoung, slipping an arm under her legs, the other under her back as he lifted her up, shifting her in a more comfortable position before walking to the staircase. The rest of them decided to stay downstairs, planning what they were going to say when Sunyoung awoke. Jungkook walked up the stairs, gaze focusing on Sunyoung, her head on his shoulder as she slept. Her chest rose up and down evenly, eyelids closed with her long eyelashes. Her lips were pink, for a brief moment, Jungkook wondered how kissable her lips were. Arriving at the guest room, he gently opened it and stepped in, kicking the door close behind him. He laid her down on the bed gently, pulling the covers up to keep her warm before he sat on her bedside. Jungkook gently brought his hand up, fingers tracing her cheekbones as he the smooth skin, a fond smile on her lips. Slowly, he leaned his head down. Jungkook hesitated, unsure. He leaned in anyway, pressing his lips gently to Sunyoung's forehead.

"Sleep well, Sunyoung ah" he whispered, smiling before he pulled away, exiting the room and making his way back downstairs.

Sunyoung groaned, she could feel her head pounding in pain, eyebrows furrowing as she stirred from her slumber. She slowly peeked an eye open, only to close it again instantly. It was so bright, her head hurt too much for her to do anything. What happened? Sunyoung attempted to recall her last memories before passing out. She was walking, and then? Her headache slowly started to subside as she laid there, eyes closed in thought.

Oh.

Right.

Sunyoung gasped, eyes snapping open as she sat straight up, memories flooding back to her. She remembered a hand and a white cloth, she remembered a struggle before passing out. The man had picked her up into his arms, her head was against his shoulder. Sunyoung ran her fingers through her hair, she had managed to get a glimpse of him before falling unconscious. Black hair, she remembered, and oddly...a very handsome face. Sunyoung mentally slapped herself, he was her kidnapper, how could she think he was handsome?! 

Sunyoung blinked repeatedly. What on earth could they want with her? She finally snapped out of her senses, realizing it was probably a better idea to escape than sit here. She looked around, this definitely wasn't her room. Slowly but surely, she slipped out from under the covers, bare feet touching the wood floor as she made her way to the door. Sunyoung slowly opened the door, peeking her head out just slightly. Nobody. There was no one around, that was a good sign. She slipped one foot out the door, then the other before closing the door gently behind her, careful not to make a sound. 

Okay, despite the current situation she was in, admittedly, this was a pretty nice house her kidnapper had. It was more like a mansion, really. But something about the decoration seemed old, like that of the Victorian era. From what she could recall, her kidnapper seemed pretty young. Inwardly, she wondered if maybe he was a vampire from the old ages. Sunyoung snickered silently to herself. No way that was true. 

The girl slowly made her way down the hall, peeking over a corner to check if it was clear. Noting it was, Sunyoung made her way down the second hall before stopping by a grand staircase. She could see the door right there, there was her ticket to get away. Step by step, she walked down the staircase. She gulped, making a dash for it as she ran, letting the adrenaline carry her body through the air. It was right there, her hand landed on the doorknob, twisting it before pulling it open.

"So this human boy asks me if I believed in vampires, it was so funny, hyung. It was like he was trying to convince me vampires were real, without knowing I was one-" The man paused as soon as the door flung open.

Sunyoung squeaked, eyes wide when she saw two men in front of her. She had heard the last bit of their conversation. The three stared at each other silently before Sunyoung made a dash for the other direction. The wind whipped through her hair as she ran, she spotted a large double door, it was made of stained glass. She bolted to it, opening the doors before running out into a garden, a very large garden. For a brief second, Sunyoung stopped to admire the beauty, eyes gazing across the colorful flowers before she saw it. A gazebo with a dog inside, oh how she loved animals. She almost walked over to pet the dog, forgetting her situation before she spotted a man inside the gazebo, playing with the dog before their gazes met. She had been spotted. Sunyoung cursed and turned right back around, running indoors. She thought there was only one kidnapper, she didn't expect this many. 

The girl was panicking, she saw a doorway that led to a kitchen. Maybe there were maids that would take pity on her and help her out. The moment she stopped in front of the doorway, she knew she was wrong. Another two men were there, fighting over a box of cereal. 

"Aw, is poor Jiminnie too short to reach?"

"I swear to god, Taehyung, you give me back my Lucky Charms right now or I will-"

Sunyoung gulped, they noticed her at the doorway.

Her legs were getting tired. How many guys lived in this house?! But nonetheless, Sunyoung took off once more, unsure of where to go. Feet meeting the floor as she ran back up the staircase, opening a random door and entering the room, she slammed the door closed. Sunyoung panted from the running, only to find herself back where she started, the room she woke up in. She looked around frantically, noting there were a set of double doors that led to a rather large balcony. Without a choice, she ran to the doors, opening it and slipping onto the balcony. Her hands met the railing as she panted heavily, her lungs screaming for air as the sun shined. Sunyoung groaned, how stupid could she be? She was on a balcony, she couldn't drop down, it'd kill her. The only other way out was right behind her, and the guys were surely coming for her now. She sighed, looking up at the Heavens when something caught her eye. 

A face.

Sunyoung blinked, staring at the figure with raven black hair. How familiar of a face he had.

Oh.

He was her kidnapper.

And he was staring directly at her as he squatted on the roof.

I mean, at least he was handsome, right?

Sunyoung slowly turned around, taking a few steps when she heard the doors to the balcony fly open, another man she had never seen before running to her with a wide, silly smile.

"SUNYOUNG AHHHHH!!!~" The man yelled, running to her with his arms open, Sunyoung let out a scream, arms rising up to protect herself. But all the man did was embrace her, arms hugging her tight as he grinned and jumped happily.

Sunyoung blinked in confusion, arms coiled up to her chest. The other men she had seen earlier walked through the doors of the balcony, her kidnapper hopping off the roof effortlessly onto the balcony without a single injury. Sunyoung gulped, she was really hoping she hadn't jinxed everything with that vampire joke earlier. 

"Hoseok, you're scaring her." The tallest one said.

"I can't help it! She's soooooooooooo cute! Oh my god do you know how long we've waited for our soulmate?!" The man Sunyoung assumed was named Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter