Refusal (?)

It's not a Cinderella Story

Kim Jinwoo POV

I can’t sleep well las night. After Jiae give me her cold expression in the canteen yesterday, I sent her some messages, but she didn’t replay it. I also call her, but she didn’t pick up my call too. I even asked Jiyeon and Mijoo about her, but they also still haven’t know why Jiae suddenly changed like that. This morning, before class begin, I went to Jiae class, but I didn’t see her..
“Looking for her oppa?” Jiyeon greet me with her question.
“She haven’t come yet?” I asked Jiyeon and Mijoo.
“Not yet, maybe she is late.” Mijoo said.
“You…still didn’t know why she change like that?” I asked them another question.
“We still don’t know the reason, as I told you yesterday, she haven’t told us why suddenly change like that.” Jiyeon said.
“We will asked her again later.. maybe she will tell us later.” Mijoo said.
“Hafth… I hope so..” I said and the bell rang.. “Okay guys, I’ll back to my class.” I leave Jiae’s class and I still didn’t see her in her class, is she didn’t come to school today?

When the break time come, I and my friends eat our meal in the canteen. From far, I can see Jiyeon and Mijoo entered the canteen, I looking for Jiae around them, but I didn’t see her.
“Jiyeon-a, Mijoo-ya, come here!” Taehyun call them to sit with us.
“Jiae isn’t with you??” I asked them.
“She do her homework in the class. She said her homework haven’t done.” Mijoo said.
“Is she in the class now?” I asked again.
“Yes, she is in the class now.” Jiyeon said and I immediately stand up from my seat.
“Where will you go  hyung?” Seungyoon asked me.
“I’ll going to Jiae’s class. Bye guys.” I run to Jiae’s class and leave my meal.

In the class I see Jiae sit alone in the class and write something like do homework. I entered her class and sit in the seat in front of her while looking at her.
“Hi…” I smile at her. She look at me with her straight face, didn’t say anything, and writing again.
“You didn’t going to canteen?” I asked again but she keep writing, ignore me. I become quiet for a moment.
“Jiae-ya, are you okay? What happen with you? Why…..”
“Get out from my class!” Jiae cut my sentence. She said with her soft voice while still keep writing.
“Mwo?”
“Get out from my class!” She begin look at me.
“Jiae-ya…”
“I said GET OUT FROM MY CLASS! DON’T YOU GET IT?” She shout in front of me. I shocked and look at her teary eyes. Her eyes already red and exude hate and sadness.
“You didn’t wanna get out from here? Okay I’ll go.” She stand up and walk to go out from the class and I just freeze in this seat because my shock.

 

Yoo Jiae POV

My world changed since yesterday. My mind become blank. My heart felt pain. And tears seem can’t stop come out from my eyes. I become more silent, I just talk when I need to talk. I’m going to the department store to work when school ended. I think it’s the last day for me to work because this morning my mom said that she already recovered and can work again from tomorrow. I walked to the bus station like usual. I felt there is someone behind me following me. I feel scared, I walk fastly and fortunately there’s bus in there, so I immediately get on the bus. I sit in the bus and I shock when I see someone entered the bus. Jinwoo oppa. God, what is he doing here? Why he must take bus whereas he can ask his driver to pick up him. Our eyes meet for a while but I immediately look at another direction. I think he sit behind me.

I get down from the bus when I arrived at department store. I felt someone following me again behind and I guess it’s Jinwoo oppa, but I ignore him and going to the store. The department store isn’t too crowded so I can work calmly. I see Jinwoo oppa sit in front of my store while read a book. Is he waiting for me? I still can’t see him. I feel…I still mad at him although it’s not his fault, and he know nothing about the past, but I…. I don’t know why, I just can’t accept all of this.

At 9 p.m, I’m ready to go home. I get out from department store and walked to the bus station again, and he still keep following me behind. I get on the bus, he also get on the bus. I keep ignore him because I don’t wanna talk with him. I get down from the bus, he also get down from the bus. I walked to my house and he still keep following me. Ah..jinjja..why he keep following me like a fool. I turned back and I see he walk towards me.

“Why you keep following me?” I said to him, he keep walking towards me make me closer with him. I step back to make a distance. “Stay in there! Don’t close with me.” I said to make him stop come near me.
“Jiae-ya, we need to talk.” He said.
“But I don’t wanna talk with you.”
“What happen with you Jiae? Why you…..”
“I don’t like you.” I said without look at his eyes.
“Mwo?”
“I said I need time to make sure my feeling for you, right? Now, I already know my feeling for you. I don’t like you.” I still avoid his gaze.
“You don’t like me? Say it while looking into my eyes. Say it again Yoo Jiae.”
“I DON’T LIKE YOU. I HATE YOU!” I said with my loud voice and looking at him.
“But, why? Why you suddenly changed like this Jiae.” He walk ahead and grab my arm.
“Get away from my life!!!!!” I release my arm from his hand.
“Why you hate me so much?! Did I do something wrong? What’s my mistake?”
"Listen! Stop acting like you are the prince who look for your love and you find out that your love is a poor girl. Do you think that we will live happily ever after? It’s not a Cinderella Story!” I shouted at him again and run to my house.