I Found You

It's not a Cinderella Story

Two weeks since Jinwoo in the new school. He already didn’t thik too much about the mask girl. He through days in the school with his friends who crazy as always. Meanwhile, Jiae also through her days with her friend who cheerful as always. They seems like forget each other, until……….

 

Yoo Jiae POV

“Please guys..help me just for once, just for this time. Please…” Mijoo beg to me and Jiyeon.
“But I’m not dancer Mijoo-ya.” I answered her.
“Me too.” Jiyeon added.
“But sometime you dance in your musical drama and when you sing you also do little dance. Come on guys.. I need two person more. I just have Jung Yein and Ryu Sujeong from my dance team because the other girl busy with mathematic exam next week, but our class already do that exam, right? So you are the only one who can help me..” Mijoo persuade us with her puppy eyes.
“Mijoo is right, help our team Jiae, Jiyeon.” From far yein walk towards us.
“We will do easy dance, I’m sure you can do it too, although you aren’t dancer.” Sujeong try to persuade us too.
I and Jiyeon can’t say anything because now Yein and Sujeong who aren’t our close friend asked us too. We look at each other, send some signal from our eyes like we talked with our eyes.
“Mmm…okay, we will join your dance team.” I said to Mijoo.
“Huwaahhh…yeahhhh….” Mijoo, Sujeong, and Yein almost scream and they do high five.
“What will we do?” Jiyeon asked Mijoo.
“Okay, you already know that dance teacher asked me to handle girls  who will dance for opening of dance competition in the school. The competition is for our hoobae, X grade from inter school. Thing that you must know now is we will dance in a pair. We will paired with boys from winner group. You already know them right?” Mijoo explain to us.
“Winner group? But, why?” I asked Mijoo.
“Because all of them are good dancer.” Mijoo answered me.
“But, I just know Seunghoon sunbae who can dance.” Jiyeon said.
“Yes, he is a good dancer, but he said to dance tacher that his friend also good dancer so he will ask them to be his team and dance teacher agree with that.” Mijoo explain again.
“But they are rich guy, is it okay if I……?” I asked to Mijoo.
“Don’t worry Jiae-ya, they are humble person. They never see person from their rich. We ever be classmate with Taehyun and you already know what person Taehyun are. He is kind with everyone include with us, right?” Mijoo answered me.
“No need to worry Jiae, we are not rich girl too.” Sujeong smiled to me.
“Mmh…arasso…” I smile to them.
“So, when we will begin the practice? We just have one week, right?” Kei asked.
“Yes, we just have one week plus some days, and we will begin later after school.” Mijoo said.
“What? But I don’t bring any clothes for dance practice.” I get little shock.
“We won’t dance later, we will just meet and discuss about the dance because we must make dance by ourself.” Sujeong said.
“We make it by ourself?? Can we do that?” Jiyeon seems unsure.
“Don’t worry guys, Seunghoon sunbae is so good at making dance.” Yein calmed us.

I, Jiyeon, Mijoo, Yein, and Sujeong get out from class when the bell rang. We are going to dance practice room together.  My heart beat different from usual, I feel little nervous because I’ll meet the dimple boy. He will be in there, right? Is he still remember me? How if he didn’t remember me? Should I make him remember me? But, why I should? Argh..why there are so many question in my head and my heart keep beat strangely? What happen with me?

 

Kim Jinwoo POV

We are in the dance practice room and wait for the girls. Seunghoon already told us about these pairing dance but I still don’t know the girls who will be paired with us. Not for a long time, there are some girls who entered the practice room.
“Annyeongaseho..” They bowed to us. Oh there is that girl who I predict as the mask girl, who is her name? Ah.. i forget.
“Annyeongaseho..” We bowed at them too.
“Are we late?” a girl asked to Seunghoon.
“Oh..no..we just come earlier to here. So, all of us already in here. Should we know each other first?” Seunghoon said.
“Of course we should. But we are already know all of you, so I bet we are the one who must introduce our self.” That girl said with her smile.
“Ah..you already know us.. okay, let’s sit first” Seunghoon said to all of us and we sit face each other in a circle.

“Who’s first? Okay, I’m first. Annyeongaseho I’m Lee Mijoo.”
“I’m Jung Yein.”
“I’m Ryu Sujeong.”
“I’m Kim Jiyeon.”
“And I’m Yoo Jiae.” The last girl said her name..ah…jiae…I remember it right now. Wait, her voice, I ever hear that voice before. But, where??
“Okay girls, you already know that we will dance in a pair right?” Seunghoon asked.
“Yes, we know sunbae.” Mijoo answered.
“Oh you girls no need to call us sunbae, just call us comfortably. So, how we will decide the pair?” Seunghoon asked again.
“How if we do rock, paper, scissors? It will make fair for us.” Seungyoon said his idea.
“Ah..that’s right.” Mino said and we do rock, paper, scissors together.

After we do Seungyoon’s idea the pair is born. I’m pair with Jiae, Seunghoon with Jiyeon, Mino with Mijoo, Seungyoon with Sujeong, and Taehyun with Yein. Now, we discuss about the dance step because we must make the dance by ourself. Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Mijoo stand up to show us their idea. Rest of  us just agree with the dance or give them little advice to make it perfect. 1 hour passed, the dance maker looks exhausted and we forget that we haven’t buy water.
“I’ll go to canteen to get some water and snacks for us. Taehyun-a, go with me!” Mino asked Taehyun.
“Guys, where will you go?” I see Jiyeon asked to Sujeong and Yein.
“We will go to toilet.”
“Oh..wait, I’ll join you. Jiae-ya, are you join with us?” Jiyeon asked Jiae.
“Ah..no. I’ll wait here.”

Now, there is Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Mijoo who felt exhausted and Jiae and I who sit in our position. I decided to walk towards her and sit beside her.
“Hi..” I begin to talk with her.
“Oh..hi..” She smile at me. Her dove and big eyes, her parfume that like baby smell, and her voice… her voice is like the mask girl’s voice. But, how I will ask it to her.
“Jiae-shi,, or Jiae-ya, can I call you like that?”
“Of course you can sunbae.”
“But u shouldn’t call me sunbae.”
“So, how I must call you?”
“Mmm… oppa? Just call me oppa if you want.” I smiled to her
“Okay.. what happen Jinwoo oppa?”
“Jiae-ya, look at me.”
“Ne?” She looks at me and then I cover her nose and with my palm of hand, but it’s in a little distance, I didn’t touch her face directly. And now I know…that she is…………
“Omo, Jiae-ya…are you…….the girl who help me before?”
“Uh? You still remember me?”
“Of course I remember you, I even looking for you, but I can’t find you.”
“You looking for me? Why? For what?”
“I just…wanna say thank to you.”
“Ah…” She nod her head and pout her lips. So cute. I keep stared at her face because I feel so glad I can find this girl. “Why you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my face?” she asked me and break my sight.
“Uh? No..it’s not like that. I just… feeling so glad finally I can find girl who help me.”
“So, after you find girl who help you, what will you do?”
“Ahmm….. I will treat her.”
“Treat her?”
“ Yes, what do you like to eat?”
“Well, I like every food, but I like ice cream the most.”
“Ice cream? Oh, I know the place where we can eat delicious ice cream. Let’s go to there tomorrow. I’ll treat you.”
“Huh??” She looks surprise by my words.
“Why? Oh, ani, ani, it’s not like I asked you to date with me. I just want to treat you as my thanks. But if you didn’t want to…..”
“Okay, we will go there tomorrow after practice and you must treat me ice cream as many as I want. Deal?” She lend her hand to me.
“Deal.” We shake our hand and chuckle together.

At that time too Mino and Taehyun back from canteen and also the girls who went to toilet back to the practice room. We continued the practice with eat some snacks together and chatting together. Because evening almost come, we decided to go home and meet again tomorrow. Ah…why I feel so impatient with tomorrow.  Is it because I will hong out with Jiae?? But…..it’s not date….I feel there is something strange in my heart…