Truth Feeling

It's not a Cinderella Story

On a Saturday night Seungyoon and Taehyun asked Jiyeon and Mijoo to meet. That’s not for double date, but they will discuss about Jinwoo and Jiae.
“Why we suddenly meet like this just for Jiae and Jinwoo oppa?” Mijoo asked.
“We have bad news.” Seungyoon said.
“What bad news?” Jiyeon asked.
“Jinwoo hyung will lecture in America.” Taehyun said.
“What? But I think he already join entrance exam university in here and he will lecture in here. Is it wrong?”
“But, he also have plan to take entrance exam university in America. If he accepted, he’ll choose to lecture in there.” Seungyoon said.
They become silent for a moment.

“From that we know, Jinwoo hyung still have feeling for Jiae, because sometime he still ask us about her.” Seungyoon begin said again.
“Jinwoo oppa also still ask us about Jiae.” Jiyeon look at Seungyoon and Taehyun.
“Is Jiae ever talk about Jinwoo hyung?” Taehyun ask the girls.
“Unfortunately, no. She never talk about him.” Mijoo said.
“But I do believe that Jiae still have feeling for him. Sometime I see she glance at Jinwoo oppa in the school.” Jiyeon said.
“Eoh, I think so…” Mijoo agree with Jiyeon. “It’s just Jiae still can’t honest with her self. Her truth feeling is like overshadowed by her trauma about her past life.” Mijoo continue her sentence.
“That’s right. That’s right.” Jiyeon said.
“So..how if we make Jiae realize her truth feeling. Or we make Jinwoo hyung and Jiae meet. It’s okay if actually Jiae didn’t have feeling again for Jinwoo hyung, and we can’t make them together again. But, at least they should meet each other and talk before Jinwoo hyung go to America.”
“Yes, I agree with you, they should solve their problem first.” Jiyeon asked.
“So,,,, what’s the plan?” Taehyun asked.
 

Yoo Jiae POV

It’s Sunday morning…. I’m alone in the house. My mom went to her friend’s house. Ah.. It’s time to rest.. but, I can’t totally rest, because Jiyeon and Mijoo said they will come to my house. They said they want to learn how to make a cake with me. At 11 a.m, they arrived in my house. I open the door and I see they bring some material to make a cake.
“Wuah, why you bring so many things. Do you buy all of it?” I asked them when we put the materials in the table.
“Yes, we buy it, we just buy thing that you said.” Mijoo said.
“But, seem like you buy it too much guys.” I chuckle.
“So, it means we can make a big cake.” Jiyeon said.
“Yes, Jiyeon true, let’s make a big cake.” Mijoo said.
“Okay, let’s make it.” I agree with them.

We make the cake for two hours. It takes long time because I must teach them to do anything and we make it while joke at each other. After make dough of the cake, we put it in the oven, and we wait it until cooked while sit in the couch watching television.
“How long it will be in the oven?” Mijoo asked me.
“Hmm.. I think 20 minutes.” I answered.

The situation become silent, I see they glance at each other and look at me with strange expression.
“Why you look at me like that? Is there something wrong?” I asked them.
“Hmmmm……Jiae-ya, do you miss Jinwoo oppa?” Jiyeon asked me back.
“Do you still have feeling for Jinwoo oppa?” Mijoo asked me too.
“Why you suddenly asked like that? You never talk about him before.” I ask them back, ignore their question, and avoid their gaze while keep rolling the channel of television with remote in my hand.
“Jinwoo oppa will lecture in America.” I hear mijoo said it.
“He take entrance exam university in America, if he accepted in there, he will stay at America and leave Korea.”Jiyeon continued.
“So???” I try to look calm, still play with remote television.
“He will go to America today.” Mijoo said again.
“Don’t you wanna meet him, maybe for the last time?” Jiyeon asked me.
“Meet him for what?” I still didn’t look at them. Suddenly mijoo grabbed remote from my hand.
“What are you….” I turn my head to look at them.
“Just be honest with your self Jiae.” Mijoo cut my words.
“Until when you will behave like this Jiae? Until when you will remember bad things in your past life? Everything that happen in the past is the way of your life. You should can accept it.” Jiyeon said.
“And..everything that happened in the past is not his fault and it’s not his father’s fault too. Until when you will avoid him?” Mijoo continued.
“Even though you didn’t have feeling for him anymore, but didn’t you think that you should apologize to him?” Jiyeon stare at me.
I can’t say anything. I know they are true. I’m wrong.

“Be honest with your heart buddy. If you like him, just say it to him.” Jiyeon hold my hand.
“Don’t let your sadness in the past life overshadow your truth feeling.” Mijoo hold my hand too.
How can they know that about my feeling?

“But,,,, how if he didn’t forgive me? How if he didn’t wanna see me?” I asked them.
“Of course he will forgive you. He still take care of you Jiae. He often ask about you to us, Seungyoon, or Taehyun. He still waiting for you Jiae.” Jiyeon said.
Is it right? He still take care of me although he never talk with me. I think he already forget me.

“When he will go? What time?” I asked.
“His flight at 4 p.m.” Mijoo said replied.
“What? But now is 1.15 p.m, and from my home to the airport need 3 hours.” I said.
“So, it means you must hurry up to go to the airport.” Jiyeon said.

I stand up from my seat, I run to take my wallet, take any slipper that I see, and go out from my house wearing t-shirt and short pants.

 

Kim Jinwoo POV

Seungyoon and Taehyun have told me, Seunghoon, and Mino about their plan with Jiyeon and Mijoo. Although I doubt that their plan will work, but I decide to join with them because they keep begging to me, and I think it’s not bad idea too. It’s not wrong to try. We stay in the car that we parked not far from Jiae’s house. Mino drive the car and I sit beside him. In behind there’s Seungyoon, Taehyun, and Seunghoon.
“I doubt she will come out.” I said.
“But I’m sure she will come out.” Seungyoon said.
“Me too.” Taehyun agree with Seungyoon.
 

30 minutes pass, I see Jiae run come out from her house. She just wear white t-shirt and blue short pants and slipper?? I get down from the car when I see her. I try to catch her but she keep run fastly until I see she fall. She sit in the street while looking at her knee. I run towards her.
“Jiae-ya…. Are you okay?” I squat in front of her.
“You…why are you here? My friend said that you will going to America. You lie to me?” She asked me with angry voice.
“No, I’m not, they lied to you.”
“Do you think it’s funny?” She said while stand up. “All of you work together to lie to me?” I see anger in her eyes. She turn back and walk, but I grab her wirst with my right hand, pull her to me. I put my other hand in her waist and I press my lips into her lips. I kiss her. I feel she push me, try to release this kiss. But I , I kiss her deeply. After a few seconds, I feel her lips move in my lips, she kiss me back. I smile in our kiss. I release the kiss and cupped her cheeks in my hand.
“I’m sorry.. tomorrow if you still avoid me, hate me, and….”
“No..I didn’t hate you..” She cut my words and hug me.
“You do nothing wrong. It’s all my mistake. I’m so selfish and stupid. I’m sorry, I really really sorry.. Don’t go anywhere, don’t leave me.. I don’t wanna lose you.” She begin to cry.
“I’m not going anywhere, I’ll be here with you. I love you.” I hug her back.
“I love you too.” She said.
We hug each other for a moment.

“My friends look at us.” I said.
“Huh? Where are they?” She looking for my friends, release our hug.
I pointed at my friends who had get down from the car. She turn back her head and seeing the boys wave at us. She look at me again, I see her cheeks blushed.
“Hey,, why your face blush?” I giggle.
“I’m ashamed oppa..” She covered her face with her hand. So cute.
I carried her ala bridal style to walk to her home.
“Oppa…..what are you doing? I can walk by myself. Take me down.” She whine.
“Stop talk Jiae, or I will stop you with my lips.” I said. She blushed again, but then she put her arms around my neck. We smile at each other.

“Huwahh…is it new couple?” Mino yell at us when we will arrive in Jiae’s house. In front of Jiae’s house there’s Jiyeon, Mijoo, and the boys looking at us. I stop in front of Jiae’s house, still carried her.
“Yeaahhhh…our plan success.” Jiyeon said happily, they do high five.
“Yah, you must be responsible for the wound at my knee.” Jiae said to her friends.
“Why you ask it to us? You should ask it to your new boyfriend.” Mijoo said and they laughed. Jiae hide her face in my chest.
“But, what smeel is it?” Seungyoon asked.
“Yah…. the cake!!!!!” Jiae shouted at her friend.
“Omo…” Jiyeon and Mijoo run into Jiae’s house.

When we entered Jiae’s house, we found a ‘black’ big cake.

 

- The End -

 

Author Note:

Hi.. finally I finish this story. Thanks for reading this story until end. I'm sorry for grammar mistake, typo, and etc. I hope you like this story and can give your comment. See you in another story, i already have a little draft to new story. ;)
Anyway, Lovelyz have comeback now, please keep support them.
Thank you. ^^