Who Are You?

It's not a Cinderella Story

Kim Jinwoo POV

My friends giggle when I get in the class. The teacher already in the class, if there’s not teacher in here, I’m sure they laughed so hard at me. Aish…these kids really did a prank with me. They know that I’m so bad at direction especially in a new place but they didn’t welcome me. The teacher asked me to introduce my self.
“Annyeongaseho, Kim Jinwoo imnida.  Nice to meet u.”
“Ne, Kim Jinwoo-ssi, you can sit down with Song Min Ho.”
“Ne seonsangnim, kamsahamnida.”

I sit beside Mino and Seunghoon sit behind me with a girl. Mino and Seunghoon are my friend. Actually there is two more, they are Seungyoon and Taehyun, but they are XI grade. We are know each other and become friend since child because our parents do business together. I transferred in this school because my parents too, they want me school in here and I just agree  with it. I always do whatever my parents want, and I think transferred in  here isn’t bad idea too.

“Hyung how can you know this class?” Mino asked me with his wishpered voice.
“I find it by myself.” I answered him.
“Huah…it seems impossible.” Seunghoon giggle behind and I just ignore him because the lesson already start. I don’t want get scolded from teacher in my first day just because these kids. They considered me as their hyung because I’m the oldest between them, although it just oldest by months, but they often tease me because they think I’m cute when I get teased and I never get angry with them because I know actually they are good friend.

When break time come Minho, seunghoon, and me went to the canteen and we take our meal. In canteen I see Seungyoon and Taehyun wave at us from their seat.
“Yiaahhh….Jinwoo hyung….” Taehyun hug me.
“How is your first day hyung? You can find your class?” Seungyoon asked me and all of them laughed
“Yak!!!” I give them a little punch in their shoulder. “Of course I can find it!”
“Are you find out your class alone? Or there’s someone help you?” Seungyoon asked me.
“I find it………….ah I’m forget.”
“Forget about what?” Mino asked me.
“I must find someone.”
“Someone? Who?” Now Seunghoon asked me.
“Mmh…someone who help me to find my class.”
“Yeoja or namja?” Seungyoon teased me.
“I bet it’s a girl.” Mino added.
“I think so.. is she beautiful hyung?” Taehyun looks anxious.
“I guess she is beautiful til Jinwoo hyung want to see her again.” Seungyoon give his prediction.
“Mwoyaaa…why u asked me like that! I even don’t know her face clearly.”
“What? But how can you didn’t see her face clearly?” Seunghoon asked me.
“She wearing a mask. I only see her eyes and her forehead.”
“Ah…so u look for her to know she’s beautiful or not….” Seungyoon give his prediction again.
“What are u talking about? I just want find her because I wanna say thanks to her. Yah! Listen, all of you must help me to find her because it’s all is your fault… if you welcome me I won’t meet her and asked her about my class. Arasseo?”
“Yeah..yeah..but, if she is beautiful I think u are the one who must thank to us..” Mino lift his eyebrows
“So,,, how is her characteristic? Do u know her name?” Seungyoon asked me.
“Of course not. I just know she has dove eyes, brown hair, and pinkish skin. Ah, she wear a black coat”
“What? You only know that? Hyung it’s so common.” Seunghoon talked with his mouth full of food.
“Do you know her class?” Seungyoon asked me again.
“I only know that she’s XI grade. She is your friend.”
“But, there are many class XI grade……….” Taehyun talked.
“How about after school we wait her in the gate of school. Jinwoo hyung still remember about her, maybe it will be easy..” Mino talked his idea.
“Ah..that’s good idea…” Seunghoon tap mino’s shoulder.

 

Yoo Jiae POV

My mom’s voice wake me up. When I see my self in a mirror I get shock. The person in the mirror it’s not like me. Ah…I’m forget. Yesterday my mom did something with my hair that makes my hair different. She dyed some layers of my hair likes ombre hair and make a bangs. She did it because Mrs.Park (my mom’s friend who also the owner of the salon) ask her to do that (ofcourse she give it freely). Yes, my mom work on a salon. Actually, it’s not the only one work place of my mom. She also work in a department store. She is a hard worker. Ani, I means of course she must hard work to my life, my school, to our life. My dad passed away when I was in elementary school, and from that moment my mom become hard worker. Sometime I feel so bad for her, I want work too but my mom always said that I must focus on my school and keep study. When we arrived in the house, my mom give me a new bag and new shoes. She said that she bought the shoes but the bag was given by her boss.  My mom is a kind person, cheerful, friendly, and hard worker. So I’m not surprised if many people kind too with my mom. Okay, I must hurry up  prepare to go to school before my mom scream my name again.

When i walked to my class I see the dimple boy who asked me his class yesterday. I’m going to say hi to him but when I see he walked with some students, I canceled my greeting. He walked with some male students who known as popular guy because of their rich. So, is that his friends? So, it means he is a rich guy too? Ah…  just forget him. I guess he already forget me too.
“Jiae-yaaa……” Mijoo and Jiyeon run towards me.
“Wuah….is that you? Is that really-really you?” Jiyeon surprised by my new hair.
“Huah….you dye your hair colour, change your hair style, and you have new bag and new shoes too??” Mijoo look around of my self.
“So, you hurry went home yesterday and left us because all of this?” Jiyeon crossed her arms. And then Mijoo touch my hair, Jiyeon lift up my bag, they even touch my coat. It makes every students around us look at us.
“Yah… don’t be silly guys! You are overacting right now.” I left them and walk to the class.
“Jiae-yaa…but seriously, you looks different, you are beautiful..” Jiyeon catch me and around her arm in my shoulder
“You are pretty Jiae, but you can’t beat my prettiness.” Mijoo wag her hair.
“Arra…arra…. Uri Mijoo is prettiest, uri Jiyeon is sweetest, and I…..”
“And uri Jiae is the cutest..” Jiyeon cut my sentence.
“I agree with that.” Mijoo link her arm with mine but suddenly she stay away from me. “Yah..where’s your mask? I can get a cold too if u didn’t wear a mask.” Mijoo overacting again.
“I didn’t have a cold anymore. I recovered. I’m clean Lee Mijoo.” I pull her and around my arm in her shoulder. So all of us hug each other and walked to the class with our laughed.

 

Kim Jinwoo POV

I can’t concentration in the class. I keep thinking about that girl. But, why? I feel like I have task that I must finished, and it keep me thinking and curious. Yesterday we looked for her in the gate of the school, but we didn’t see her until all of students go home. I keep remember her dove eyes, she has big eyes like me. When I and my friends eat in the canteen I keep look around, hope can find her presence.
“Hyung, still looking for her?” Seungyoon asked me.
“Huh? I….” I replied him but my eyes keep look around.
“Hwa…why u act like this? You even didn’t know her face but you keep looking for her like you already fallen for her.” Seunghoon cut off my sentence.
“Hyung, do you…?” Taehyun asked me.
“Wuah..don’t tell me if you..”Mino asked too.
“Hyung…look at us..we talked with you but you just looking at another place..” Seunghoon whine at me and suddenly I smell a familiar parfume. The parfume that’s like a baby. It’s like the mask girl’s parfume.

“Who is that girl?” I asked them.
“What?” Taehyun replied me.
“Who is that girl?” I pointed at the three girls who sit not too far from us.
“Which girl? There are three girls in there.” Seungyoon replied me.
“The girl who has big eyes and ombre hair.”
“Ah…she is Yoo Jiae.. why?” Taehyun replied me.
“Is she the girl who you looking for?” Mino asked me.
“Uh… maybe..but I’m not sure.. yesterday the girl who help me didn’t have bangs and her hair is brown, but her eyes and her parfume is like the girl in there. Is that girl’s style always like that?”
“I don’t know, I haven’t see her for a long time. Just make sure about her hyung. Oh..do u remember the bag or the shoes of the girl who help you?” Taehyun asked me.
“Yes, I remember, yesterday she wore black bag and white shoes.”
“But she can change her bag or her shoes anytime.” Seungyoon said.
“No, she’s not the girl who can change bag or shoes anytime. I ever be her classmate in X grade and I see her bag and her shoes rarely change..”
“So, do you mean that she is….?”Mino asked Taehyun.
“Yes, she isn’t rich girl who can change bag or shoes anytime like us. Jiae’s class is beside my class hyung. If you want, you can check it later when we go home.” Taehyun give suggestion to me.
“Yes I want. I’ll going to your class later.”

So, when the bell rang I, Mino, and Seunghoon going to Taehyun and Seungyoon class. We sit in the bench in the front of Taehyun & Seungyoon’s class, but my eyes looking at class of the girl named Jiae. I looking at every students who come out from the class, but I haven’t find her yet.
“Haish…why she haven’t come out from her class?” Mino said.
“I’ll chek her.” I’m going to her class and I see she and her friend still talked in the class. She stand with her white bag and her white shoes. Ah… so the girl who help me yesterday it’s not her.

“How? is it her?” Seungyoon asked me.
“No…let’s go home, and forget it, I won’t looking for her anymore.”
“Why you suddenly give up?” Seunghoon asked me.
“If she want me to be her friend, I guess she will say hi to me if she see me because she know my face, but until now she haven’t do that, maybe she didn’t want to be my friend.”
“Yeah, you are true. Let’s forget it. Still many girls in this school hyung….and because now you are part of popular guy like us, you will easy to approach every girl in this school..trust me…kekeke..” Mino try to show his popularity in this school..Aish this guy.. I’m not like you Mino-ya…

 

Jinwoo go home with his friend. He have little disappointed in his heart. Although he said that he wouldn’t look for the mask girl anymore, but his heart still want to find her. In the other side, Jiae who heard Mino words about “popular guy who can get girls easily” just smile and she already know that she didn’t need to say hi to that dimple boy if she saw him again. She felt that she inappropriate to be his friend.