The Beach

It's not a Cinderella Story

11 days passed.  The dance team become solid. Every day they meet and practice dance together. Sometimes, they even hang out together after dance practice. Ten students become closer and friend. Until the day to perform come, they do their best to perform. They get so many applause from audients.
“Yeahhh….good job guys good job..” Mijoo said to all her friend.
“Yeah…… Yeahhh”  all of them looks happy and relieved. They hug each other and do high five too.
“Guys, don’t forget about tomorrow.” Seungyoon said to them.
“We met in the school at 9 a.m, okay?” Seunghoon added.
“Okay…” they replied together.

All of them had plan to went to the beach and stay one night in the villa after the day of the show. Just for celebrate, hang out together, or maybe for said farewall because after that they wouldn’t meet everyday to dance practice like usual.
In the next day, Jinwoo and his friend come first in the school where they will wait for the girls. Not for a long time, the girls come. The girls rode Yein’s car and the boys rode Taehyun’s car. When all of them already together, they start to go to the beach. After  5 hours on the road, they arrived in the beach. They went to their villa first to put their luggage. The girl’s stay at Jinwoo’s villa and the boys stay at Mino’s villa. They take a rest for one hour and suddenly a voice heard in girls villa.
“Yahh…girls get out..let’s play in the beach” Mino’s voice heard his villa that close from girls villa.
“Yes… wait in a minute..” Mijoo replied him.

 

Yoo Jiae POV

We walked together to the beach, everyone looks happy and show their smile. As long as I’m. I walked with Jiyeon while link our arms. Secretly I look into someone who walk beside Seungyoon. Someone who close with me day by day. Someone who chatting with me everyday. Someone who always call me before I sleep to say good night even sometime sing a lullaby song for me. I smile at my self when I remember it.
“Why you smile?” Jiyeon asked me.
“Uh? Nothing.”
“You can’t lie with me Jiae. He look at you just now.”
“Who?”
“Someone who you looking at secretly. You like him, right?”

Before I replied Jiyeon’s question, I hear someone scream.. “Beaachhhhhhhh.... I come…” Seunghoon run to the beach followed by the other kids.. include Jiyeon who already release our arms. They run while scream “Yeahhhh……. I come…” “Catch me beach..” “Horray..” “Yeahh..”. Aish..they are so noisy and looks childish. I just stand alone and look at them smily.
“You didn’t run with them?” Someone who I had talk with Jiyeon asked me.
“How about you? Why you didn’t run with them?” I asked him back.
“Because I want to accompany you in here.”
“Eyy…cheesy..”
“Kekeke…let’s walk around..” he asked me to walk around the beach.
“How is the villa? Do you like it?” He asked.
“Yes.. I like it. The other kids like it too. It’s beautiful villa. Gomawo oppa.”
“You don’t need to say thanks Jiae.”
“Oh, I bring your jacket oppa. The jacket that I borrow when we eat ice cream together. I will give it to you later. Sorry I give it back to you just now.”
“Ah..it’s okay..you can have it if you want. So, you can always remember me when see it.”
“You are good talking now.”
“Is it compliment or criticsm?”
I stop my step and stare at him.
“Mian..” He giggle.

We stop walk and look at the sea and the other kids. They run try to catch the other. Play water. Play with the wave. Even they make castle from the sand.
“Look at them.. They are so cute..” He said with his laugh.
“They looks so happy and childish.” I said.
“Yes, they looks like a child and we just stand in here looks like their parents who cared for the children.”
“Mwo??” I turn my head to look him but suddenly if feel my clothes wet. Aish..he splash water at me.
“Hya…oppa…my clothes wet.” I whine at him.
“Yah…if you in the beach, you must get wet. Let’s play too like them. don’t act like their mom.” He splash water at me again.
“Okay..okay..arasso..if  I wet, you must be more wet than me Oppa.” I splash water at him too as many as I can. We keep splash water at each other until I feel the water go into my eyes. Because it’s water of sea, my eyes felt smarting.
“Awwhh….” I feel smarting in my eyes.
“Jiae-ya are you okay?” He said worriedly.
“I’m okay.. I just feel smarting in my eyes oppa.” I still close my eyes because It’s so painful, I can’t open my eyes.
“Let me look, don’t rub your eyes.” He try to stop my hand that keep rubbing my eyes and suddenly…

Bughh…. I felt someone push me til I fall and there’s someone above me who press with me.
“Ahhhhh…..appooo…” I scream because I feel my back and my leg so hurt.
“Mianhae..mianhae..” Someone who press with me get up from me. From the voice, I know that he’s Jinwoo oppa. “Gwenchana?” He asked me and I get up to sit.
“Mian-mianhae hyung..Jiae-ya gwencahana?” I hear voice that like Mino’s voice. I still can’t open my eyes because it’s still felt pain.
“Give me water, palli!” I heard Jinwoo oppa’s voice. “Use it to wash your eyes. It’s freshwater.”
I take it and wash my eyes with that water, slowly I can open my eyes and I see everyone surround me.
“Mianhe Jiae-ya, I run without see ahead me until I hit against Jinwoo hyung who in front of you and it makes you fall because you pushed by him. But actually I’m the one who push Jinwoo hyung until he push you and make you two fall. Mian Jiae, hyung.”
“Yah…you must…” Jinwoo oppa looks upset.
“It’s okay Mino-ya.. I’m okay.” I cut Jinwoo oppa sentence before he mad at Mino.
“Are you sure?” Jinwoo oppa asked me.
“Yes, I just feel little pain in my back. I’ll going to villa to rest.”
“I’ll go with you.” Jiyeon said.
“No, I can go by my self. Just play in here.” I said to her.
“But…”
“I’ll go with her. You guys just stay here and keep playing.” Jinwoo oppa said to them.
They glance at each other for a while.
“Okay, we will in here. Just rest Jiae. Hope you will get well soon. Come on guys.” Seungyoon said. They walk away from us.

“Are you okay? Where’s the pain?” Jinwoo oppa asked worriedly.
“I’m okay oppa.” I smile to him and try to stand up.
“Your leg bleed.” He look at my leg.
“Ah..jinjjaro?” I check my leg.
“Ah…there’s sharp coral in here. It makes your leg bleed. Is it hurt?”
“A little..” I try to smile.
“Climb into my back. I’ll carry you until the villa.”
“Ani..ani..I still can walk oppa.”
“Come on Jiae… Your back and your leg in pain.”

Because I felt it’s so hurt so I decide to accepted his offer. I climb into his back and he give me piggyback.
“Am I heavy?” I asked him when I hear his sigh.
“Haft..yes you are..you are slim but your weight is like an elephant.”
“Yak…” I hit his shoulder gently.
“Be quiet, or we will fall together.” He said.
And we just in silent until he dropped me in the couch in the girls villa.
“Stay here, I’ll take medicine for your wound.” He said and left me in the couch.

Soon after that he back while holding medicine box. he pulling my leg to see my wound and he begin to treat my wound.
“Awww….” I felt hurt in my wound.
“Hold on.. it’ll be finish.” He treat my wound gently. I just look at his face that looks so serious right now.
“Don’t look at me like that. I know I’m handsome.” He said to me without looking at me.
“Mwo? Who…” I dodge his sentence but he cut my words.
“Nah…it’s done.” He finish treat my wound. “Feeling better?”
“Hm? Yes. Gomawo oppa.”
“How with your back? Gwenchana?”
“I think it will be better later..”
“Just rest. You wanna eat something?”
“Why? You wanna cook for me if I wanna eat something.”
“Of course not, I can’t cook. hehe. I’ll take bring some fruit and water for you. Wait here.” He walk to the kithen.

“What fruit do you like? Do you like apple? Or watermelon?” He asked from the kitchen.
“I like both of them.”
“Okay, I’ll peel it for you.” From here, I can see he take out watermelon and some apple, and begin to peel it but I see he peel the fruits strangely. I bet he never peel fruit before. So, I decided to go to the kitchen and help him. I walked with little lame.

“Are you sure you can peel the fruit?” I asked him before he know that now I’m behind him.
“Omo, you shocked me. What are you doing here? Just rest in the couch.”
“I just wanna help you because you looks didn’t know how to peel the fruit. Let me peel it.”
“Ani..i can peel it. Look! You even just can stand in your one leg.” He begin to peel the fruit again, but seriously he peel it wrong.
“You can’t do that oppa. You peel it wrong. Give me the knife.” I grab the knife in his hand and I peel the fruit. I felt he looks at me from my face until my leg.
“Wait…” I felt he grab my waist and lift up my body to sit in the kitchen table. Automatically I put my arm in his shoulders. When I’ve sit in the kitchen table, we look at each other for a moment. I feel my heart beat fastly and then I look at another direction.

“Ehmm..peel it with sit in here because your leg in pain.”
“Hm? Okay..” I begin to peel the fruit and put the fruit on the plate.
“Wah..you peel it nicely.” He said to me.
“Of course I am. I bet you never peel the fruit before, right?” I asked.
“Hihi..” he chuckle and scatch his back head.
“Ahh…open your mouth.” He try to feed me with small piece of apple. I’m being silent because I feel little awkward and shy to seeing he become sweet like this.
“Why? My hands higienis.” He try to feed me again and I open my mouth. We eat some fruit with he feed his self and me.
“You wanna go out? I can rode you with bicycle.”
“Okay.. let’s go.”

Kim Jinwoo POV

We rode bicycle together to surround the beach. She sit behind me and she put her hand in my waist.. Aiih.. I feel my heart beat fast again and again when I’m with her and my lips formed a smile. We reach in the seat in the side of the beach. I asked her to sit in there to see the view of sunset.
“Ah…it’s so beautiful.” She said when she see the sky that become orange.
“Ehem…so beautiful.” I said while look at her.
“Am I beautiful?” Suddenly she look at me.
“No, the sky is beautiful.” I look at the sky to avoid her gaze.

We become silent for a moment while looking at the sky and sea. I feel so happy right now with her. I always happy when I with her. She change my day since I know her. I feel there’s something that I must tell to her.
“Jiae-ya… I want to tell you something” I begin to talk.
“Wae? What is it?”
“Mmm….i don’t know from where I must start to talk, mmm…” I feel like I lost all of words. She look at me deeply. We look at each other but I avoid her eyes again while looking at the sky.
“I like you. Not as a friend. I like you more than a friend. I know maybe it’s too soon for you, for us, but I can’t hold it again, I want say it to you. I just want you to know that I have a feeling for you. I want you to know that I like you.” I take a breath after I say it fastly. I see her looking at down.
“I didn’t ask you to say your feelings for me right now because I know it’s too soon for you.” I said to her. We become silent again.
“Give me a time.” She said and looking at me.
“Give me a time to make sure my feeling for you. I will tell you my feeling for you if I’m ready.”
“Okay, I’ll waiting for you.” I said and pat her head. I put one of my arm behind her shoulder. “You can rest in my shoulder if you tired.” I said to her.
“But I’m not tired.” She said.
“Aishh..just leaned your head in my shoulder.” I pull hear head into my shoulder.
“So we look like a couple in the scene of drama. Haha.” I laughed.
“Mwoyaa…you’re so cheesy oppa.” She hit my chest softly. Slowly my arm begin hug her.
“I love you.” I said while I kiss top of her head.