What Happen to You?

It's not a Cinderella Story

Yoo Jiae POV

The day after went to the beach my days become so busy. When I went home from the beach, my mom was sick. Not a serious illness, but it make my mom can’t go work because she must take a rest. Mrs. Park who already knew it allowed my mom to didn’t work in salon for a while. But, my mom can’t get leave from departement store, it makes me must replace my mom to work in there. So, after school ended, I must go to the departement store where my mom work to replace her. The departement store so crowded now days, I just can go home at 9 p.m. When I reach home I felt so tired until I just can take a bath and sleep. I’ll study and do my homework at 4 a.m before I go to school. I even rarely check my phone and I can’t replied all messages in my phone.

Today is third day I work in departement store, I felt so tired when I reach home. After take a bath, I check my phone. Omo, I forget to replay Jinwoo’s oppa messages. He sent me message from two days ago but I forget to replay it. He also call me two days ago but I didn’t pick up it because I already sleep and I forget to send him message to say sorry in the next day. I check and read his message again.

Two days ago
1st message
Jiae-ya, you are going to school today, right? But, why I didn’t see you in the school all of the day?
2nd message
Are you already sleep?
3rd message
I call you but you didn’t pick up my phone. I bet u already sleep. Okay, good night Jiae. Sweet dream. J
Two days ago is Monday. Ah, I’m so busy with group work at that time til I can’t go out from class. Even in the break time I just can asked Sujeong to buy me some snacks from canteen.

Yesterday
1st message
I didn’t see you again today. L How can we didn’t meet even in break time? I come to your class when go home but I didn’t see you again. I asked Jiyeon and Mijoo about you and they already told me what happen to you. You must be so busy and tired. I hope your mom get well soon. Don’t be too tired and don’t forget to eat. I hope you can replay my message.
2nd message
You already sleep again, right? Ah..what a pity, I want to sing lullaby song for you to cheer you. You must be regret because you didn’t hear my voice tonight. Keke. Good night Jiae. Sleep well. Let’s meet in dream. ^^
Yesterday….ah.. I used my break time to sleep in the class because I feel so tired and sleepy.

10 minutes ago
Good night Jiae… I miss you..
He miss me? Jinwoo oppa miss me? Why I felt so happy when I know he miss me. Honestly I miss him too. Today I didn’t see him again even though in break time, because I used my break time to do my homework that haven’t done. Okay, I’ll replay his message.
Let’s meet tomorrow oppa. Good night. J
Tomorrow I didn’t have group work, I didn’t have homework and I won’t sleep again in the break time. Soon after my message has sent to him, he call me.

Yoboseyo? I answered the call.
Hi, ahft..i’m glad I can hear your voice again. Why you haven’t sleep?
Because I want to hear you sing for me. Hihi
Ah..unfortunately I didn’t wanna sing for you tonight.
Hwa..jinjja? I’m dissapointed now.
Haha..you don’t tired? Are you okay? Have you eat?
I’m fine oppa.
You asked me to meet tomorrow, are you asked me to going on date with you?
What? I just…
Haha…arra… I just joking.. lets meet tomorrow with the other kids when break time. You and the other kids haven’t see our photo in the beach, right? Let’s meet in the canteen while see the photos. Tell your friend too.
Ah..okay…tomorrow in the canteen when break time… I’ll tell my friend.
Well, I guess you are tired right now. Just sleep. I’ll end the call.
Mm… don’t sleep too lately oppa. Good night.
Good night too… I miss you Jiae, Bye.

He immediately end the call after he said he miss me. Maybe he is so shy. Cute.

In the next day, I have tell Jiyeon, Mijoo, Yein, and Sujeong about meeting together with the boys in the canteen. Now I see Seungyoon and Taehyun wave at us from their seat.
“Hi guys, long time no see.” Seungyoon said to us. I sit beside Seungyoon.
“Mwoya…I just meet you this morning.” Mijoo said to Seungyoon.
“So it means my words isn’t for you.” Seungyoon said and Mijoo glare at him.
“Yah,, you are now here. Let’s see our photo together.” Seungyoon said and he show us the photos in the notebook.
“But, where’s the others?” I asked Seungyoon and Taehyun.
“Jinwoo hyung, Seunghoon hyung, and Mino hyung still in the toilet.” Taehyun replied me.
“Wah… I looks beautiful in this photo.” Jiyeon commented on first photo.
“I looks y.” Mijoo add.
“Wah..I always looks so cute in every photo.” Yein give her comment.
“And I always looks tallest from you girls.” Sujeong commented.
“All the photo is good.” I give comment when it comes in the last photo.

Seungyoon close the photo and show desktop of the notebook. Accidentally I see picture in the desktop of the notebook. A person in the picture catch my attention. Suddenly I feel so hurt in my heart when I see that person. A pain that I felt some years ago come again all of sudden. My eyes got teary but I hold it because I don’t wanna cry in here.
“Seungyoon-a, who is that?” I pointed at that person in the picture
“He is Jinwoo hyung’s father. Why?” I get shock when I heard Seungyoon’s answered.
Jinwoo oppa’s father? No. No. It can’t be like this. Please… God, why? Why? How can I become friend with his son. How can I like son of someone who I hate so much… No! Why it’s happen to me? I’m so confused, mad, sad, I don’t know that I feel right now. I get up from my seat.

“Jiae-ya, what happen to you?” Mijoo asked me.
“Are you okay Jiae?” Seungyoon added.
“I’m okay, I’m going to class first guys, bye.” I leave them and I walk fastly to my class til I bump someone.
“Jiae..what are you doing here? We sat in there.” Jinwoo oppa who bumped with me smile at me, but I just look at him and leave him. I felt he grab my hand.
“Hei, what happen to you?” He asked me with his curious face. I release his hand and walk fastly again to my class.

 

Kim Jinwoo POV

What happen with her? He look at me with angry face and her eyes teary. I felt something wrong. When I try to catch her, Mino prevent me.
“Let her go. She needs  to be alone.” Mino said to me
“Better we ask them what just happened.” Seunghoon added and we walk towards our seat

“What happen to Jiae?” I asked to them.
“We don’t know too. Suddenly she get up from her seat and leave us without explanation.” Mijoo said.
“She looks like wanna cry.” Jiyeon added.
“She being like that after she asked me about your picture in your desktop hyung.” Seungyoon said.
“My picture in desktop? But it just picture of my family?” I said.
“Yes, she asked me who’s that person while pointing at your father, when I said that he’s your father, her expression change all of sudden.” Seungyoon explain to me.

Because of my father? What’s wrong with my father? Did she know my father before?
“Guys, do you know my father before? I mean do you know why Jiae become like that after she know my father?” I asked to the girls and show them my father in the picture.
“No, we don’t know.” Mijoo said.
“I’ll ask her later why she suddenly change like that. If I already know I’ll tell you oppa.” Jiyeon said to me.
“Okay..i hope you can know what happen to her.” I said to her.

I look at the door of the canteen where Jiae leave me with that expression. I get worried and sad. My mind become blank.
“Don’t worry hyung. Everything will be okay. Maybe it’s just misunderstanding.” Seungyoon said.
“Yes, I hope it’s just misunderstanding.” I said and begin eat my meal although I’ve lost my appetite. What happen to you Jiae..?