Chapter 8

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sica..." Sooyoung whispered as she looked into Jessica's eyes trying to seek some assurance. She just confesssed for god sake. And on the first day they met? This was not supposed to happen at all but Sooyoung lost control.

As if something struck her, Sooyoung quickly stood up and prepared to leave. "Sorry I gotta go. Please just forget what happened just now." Without waiting for Jessica's reply, she left. Leaving Jessica confused, lost and breathless. "oh my god what just happened? We kissed. She confessed and left??" And suddenly her heart ached at the thought of Sooyong leaving.

​"Why did she leave? Why does she affect me so much when we just met Today? Why do i feel like i have known her for years? Why does my heart aches when she left? Why?"  ​That night, Jessica went to bed with so many questions left unanswered.

x.

The next morning, Jessica went to class wanting to confront Sooyoung. She stepped into class eagerly to speak to Sooyoung but to her disappointment, she wasn't there. "Jessi over here!" Jessica walked towards Tiffny with a solemn look on her face. "Waekurae? (whats wrong)" Tiffany asked feeling something was wrong. "Tiff..yesterday, Sooyoung and i kissed."

"Bwo? That fast??' Jessicaa nodded her head and slowly said "sooyoung also confessed that she loves me but she left straight after that." Tiffany was baffled with what she just heard. "Wow u girls sure move fast. So whats wrong? why do u seem so upset?" "Well th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter