Chapter 6

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica pov

Sooyoung. Why does that name sound so familiar? Suddenly flashes of images flood my mind.

*image*

'Sica run! Jebel just run!' Tears streamed down my face as I listened to the voice and ran without looking back. 

I clutched onto my head as the pain was unbearable. "Jessica kwenchana?" I looked up as I saw Sooyoung worried look. I shook my head and smiled at her. 

I asked her,  "By the way, which class are you in?  Ive never seen u around here before? "

"Ah that's because I'm new here and I'll be in class 4A. What about you?" 

"oh my god we are in the same class!!" I smiled excitedly.  'im going to see this angel everyday kyahhh'

"Ah jinja?  I'm glad I have you since I don't know anyone here" Sooyoung pouted. I repeat Sooyoung POUTED. Why is she so cute oh my god. I think I'll get a heart Attack if this continues and I just met her. How is this possible? Wait I'm gay? No I can't be. I can't like her.. This is not right at all. 

I must have been in a daze because Sooyoung held onto my arm. "Let's go to class together" She grinned at me. My heart beat faster at the sight of her smile. I nodded my head stupidly as I blushed. 

When both of us reached class, the teacher was already inside. I Guess both of us took so much time together that we lost track of time. I just strolled to my seat beside Tiff as Sooyoung talked to the teacher. 

"Class, there will be a New student in our class. Please introduce yourself to the class" The teacher faced Sooyoung. Sooyoung stepped forward and bowed down. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sooyoung imnida" Sooyoung flashed a charming smile to everyone. That was when I realized she was so tall. why is she so perfect?? I looked around as everyone c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter