Chapter 11

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me introduce you to my Girlfriend, Yoona"

------------------

3 weeks passed by since Jessica went back to school and lead her usual life. Well, except that she gets annoyed every time she looks at Sooyoung and Yoona acting lovey Dovey. Sooyoung and Jessica hardly spoke to each other now that Jessica know Sooyoung has a Girlfriend. Jessica does has feelings for Sooyoung but she won't go to the extent of breaking someone's relationship. 

As for Taeyeon and Tiffany, things went wayyyyyyyy worse. 

..............................

"Pany ah" Taeyeon called lovingly but again got ignored by Tiffany.

"Pany please listen to me. I'm sorry for hurting Nickhun. Please forgive me. I can't lose you as my Best Friend" When I know I can't have you as a lover

Tiffany turned around to face Taeyeon, furious.

"What the hell Kim Taeyeon. You injured my fiancé till he had bruises on his face and you want me to forgive you??? Why don't YOU go get beaten up and see how it feels like!? Even the sight of you disgusts me" Tiffany spat out and walked away Not knowing how broken Taeyeon already was and she just broke the already broken heart even more.

Taeyeon collapsed to the ground as she could no longer feel her legs. "P-Pany hates m-me" She sobbed  

..............................................

"Hey miss, I think you drank too much already" 

"I....I don't carrrweee. Gget this painn off...me" Taeyeon shouted with her face flushed. Obvious drunk.

Taeyeon staggered as she made her way out of the bar. Not being able to walk properly, she bumped into some guys on the way. 

"Hey drunkard! Can't you see us here? Dare to bump into us. This needs a lesson" The guy said as he rolled up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter