Chapter 9

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "Taetae please Be okay"

___________________________________________

"You ing dickhead!" Taeyeon screamed as she punched the guy named Nickhun in the face.

Nickhun fell to the floor but smirked and spit out some blood. "Pft u just can't accept the fact that the girl you love is indeed engaged to me. Get that in your tiny brain" 

Taeyeon's heart clenched knowing that he was right and yet she could not do anything about it. Tiffany was not hers and never will be. She took a deep breath and stuttered softly

"D-do you promise to take care of Tiffany and love her with all your heart" 

She clenched her fists tight waiting for his response.

"What? Love her with my heart? Why would I do that when I can love her with my " Nickhun laughed obviously not taking Taeyeon words seriously.

"You fking " Taeyeon raised her fist to punch him again 

"KIM TAEYEON STOP" 

Taeyeon raised her head knowing perfect well who it was.

"Tiffany.." Nickhun groaned and acted like he was in pain. 

Taeyeon stared as Tiffany ran to him with a worried look on her face. "Kwenchana? (Are you ok?)" Tiffany asked as she touched Nickhun's bruise at his jaw. Taeyeon heart ached at the sight of Tiffany being concerned for her fiancé and she had to admit that they looked good together. 

Taeyeon sighed and just walked away knowing she doesn't belong there. Tears welled up in her eyes as she walked back home alone thinking about her pathetic love story. She thought "Fany obviously loves nickhun and he is a perfect ideal guy for her but she knows that I just hit him and she is gonna hate me..." Taeyeon started sobbing at the thought of of her fany hating her while ignoring the weird looks passer bys gave her. 

-------------------------------

"What the hell Tiffany Hwang" 

"What what the hell Jessica Jung"

Two girls could be seen whispering during detention. 

"Because of you I'm stuck in detention and can't speak to Sooyoungie!" Jessica exclaimed softly (if that's even possible)

"Pft who asked you to pass notes to me during Math class"

"Yah you ungrateful bij! I was worried about what happened between Taeyeon and you. I heard what had happened. The whole school knows you're engaged to Nickhun now...you know it wasn't Taeyeon's fault that she hit him right" 

Tiffany sighed "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter