Chapter 7

Be my love tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany is engaged"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

​Jessica pov

I sighed as i remembered what I said to Sooyoung just now in the car.   *flashback*   "Tiffany is engaged"   "What??? Are you serious? I m-mean I thought she had feelings for Taeyeon..." Sooyoung was clearly baffled. Confusion written all over her face.   "Tiffany is in an arranged marriage. Her father, Mr Hwang's company is actually about to go bankrupt​ and in order to save his company, Tiffany needs to marry his business partner's son. Tiffany....she really doesnt have a choice. She has feelings for Taeyeon but she needs to help her father. She cried for god knows how long when she heard the news of her marriage."  

"D-does Taeyeon know about this?"

I looked forward trying to focus on driving and shook my head sadly suddenly thinking of that short blondie.

Sooyoung gasped. "How can Taeyeon not know about something so important like this?"

"Tiff doesnt know how to tell Taeng the truth...she just cant bring herself to hurt taeng. She knows Taeng has feelings for her too but things just turned out this way."

"Still......its not right to lead Taeyeon on like this. Sica ah, I'm sure you know that its wrong too right?" I lifted my head in surprise as I heard the nickname that slipped our of Sooyoung's mouth ever so sweetly.

"W-what did u just call me?"

"Wae? Am I not allowed to call you Sica?" Sooyoung looked at me worriedly.

*thump* *thump*

oh my god stupid heart why are you thumping so loudly? What is this feeling?

"Sica?" I jumped in surprise as Sooyoung tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry did i scare you? You were daydreaming so..."

I felt embarrassed hearing her said that and tried to deny it, "Yah! Who said I was daydreaming? I was trying to focus on driving." Right on time, we arrived at Sooyoung home.

I leaned forward to take a closer closer at the place where Sooyoung was staying at. It was an apartment and it looks like a safe environment for Sooyoung to live in. Omo did i just worry about her? 0.0

Sooyoung broke me from my thoughts and said " Do you wanna stay for dinner? I'll cook for you to show my gratitude that you sent me home." She smiled at me warmly. Gosh why is she so charming...*thump* *thump* here my heart goes beating again.

I nod my head shyly and smiled at her.

*present time*

I'm sitting at the dining table in Sooyoung's apartment with a smile on my face as I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter